A Train Which Takes Me Somewhere

Paradise

The bell rang. A joyful sign for every students to jump out of their classes, finally finished their boring activities in school. In a second the empty hall was filled with students, and the opposite, the full classes were getting empty. There, seen a boy ran from his class to another class and did tip-toe immedietaly.

"ya lee sungjong!!" a charming boy hit his bestfriend's back, made him jumped in surprise.

"yah hyung!" the prettiest one pouted and rubbed his chest in rrelieve as he turned his back and found out that it was just his naughty hyung. The older just chuckled and grabbed Sungjong's bag, and walked out of the class. Sungjong giggled and ran to match their steps since the bigger one was fast in walk. They both walked to their dorm to pack their luggages for they would have holidays for 3 months.

"finally it has ended, right hoya hyung?" Sungjong swung his bag back and forth after he managed to take it from Hoya.

"mhmm.. so where are you planning to go?"

"maybe to my parents' house. This gonna be a long holiday, right? I miss them so much~" Sungjong purposely stretched out his arms widely, almost hit Hoya's face. The older glanced at him and bite his arm in a fast move.

"ouch! yaaah!" Sungjong yelled and chased the running boy while rubbing his red arm, heading to their dorm.

 

Sungjong and Hoya went in their room and started packing their stuffs, also tidying their bed.  As Sungjong was packing, he gasped in shock as he felt a pair of arms circled around his waist tightly. Then he blushed lightly as he knew that it was Hoya.

"so you will go to your hometown?" hoya nuzzled his face to Sungjong's neck, making him shivering since it was his sensitive part. He just nodded while humming shyly. Tightened his embrace, Hoya asked more.

"what will take you there?"

"umm.. I-Im planning to take a train there." the smaller answered hesitantly, followed by his hyung's sigh.

"be careful, neh?" hoya said once and planted a small kiss on his dongsaeng's skin.

"n-neh, hyung.. I will.."

 

The sun is getting down slowly, changing place with the moon. Sign for eveyone to stop their activities and sleep, especially the students, to prepare themselves for tomorrow. The holiday that everyone had dreamed for. Leaving the big and classic building of their school in silent and empty, well-hidden in this hill.

"lee sungjong..."

Sungjong's ear twitched as he felt a wind passed him, sounded like sending a message to him. He stirred in his sleep and pulled his blanket more over him.

"lee sungjong..." the voice repeated again, louder.

Sungjong's eyes opened widely as he heard the repeated voice, realised that it wasn't just a part of his dream. He sat down on his bed and looked around his dark room to find the source of the voice. At first he thought it was just Hoya trying to make fun of him, but it was not since Hoya was deep in his sleep with his earphone on. He shivered in fear as the voice disappeared. Then he quickly laid down again and pulled his blanket up to his head, and tried to go to his dreamland again

*

The next morning, Sungjong woke up with such a terrible face. He couldn't sleep again last night since he heard that scary voice calling his name. He tried his best to sleep but he managed it at 6 am, exactly only an hour before the time he supposed to wake up.

"what with that face?" hoya asked worrily while combing Sungjong's messy hair. Sungjong just shook his head lazily and rubbed his eyes. He had finished bathing and dressing, and now is waiting for his train, around 8 am he has to leave his dorm. So he decided to go to the front gate while waiting for the taxi, with Hoya.

"hyung, I have to go now. If I dont then I will miss my train!" sungjong kissed Hoya's cheek and grabbed his luggage.

"see you in 3 months, hyung! Saranghae!" he sent a fly kiss and winked at Hoya, made him blushed. As Sungjong disappeared in the taxi, Hoya sighed and rubbed his cheek where his crush had just kissed it.

"I love you too, Sungjong..."

***

"attention, attention please, to all passengers. Train with destination to Gwangju is arriving. All passengers please prepare and stand behind the yellow line. Dont forget your stuff and ticket. Enjoy your trip safely. Thank you."

The lady in the speaker spoke. Loud enough to be heard by Sungjong. But he was deep in his sleep, on the bench, sitting while looking down, wearing his hoodie and eye-mask on. He was too tired and sleepy that he didnt wanna move even though he heard the lady's attention.

"sir, sir wake up!"

About 2 hours later, a security guy woke him up. Sungjong mumbled lazily and turned his body, avoid the security.

"sir, wake up. You cannot sleep here."

With that, Sungjong's eyes widened and he jumped out in a blink of eye.

"oh my ing god what time is it?!" he yelled. The shocked security answered.

"i-its 1 am, sir."

"BWOH??!"

"omonaaa why the hell did I fall asleep?! I missed my train!! And there is no other train going to Gwangju!!"

"s-sir, calm down. There is still another train going to Gwangju, but its at 4 pm." the security tried to calm him in order not to make any noises in the station or else everyone would look at them. Then Sungjong make a silent for some minutes, thinking about the security's words.

"I-I cant wait for that long." he sighed and looked down.

"there is still another train to Gwangju. And it is departing now." a guy's voice from somewhere somehow seemed to be a light for Sungjong when his hope is almost gone.

"eh? really??" he looked at that guy in surprise and happy face.

There he saw a tall guy standing beside him. He wore a thick black coat, and expensive black suit on him. His hair was all brown. And his eyes were so small that Sungjong wasnt so sure if he has a good sight. His lips were thin and also his nose, but pointed. From his appearance, Sungjong could wonder that he is a business man.

He turned to Sungjong and pointed at a black train. "there."

He smiled at Sungjong, making his eyes getting smaller as if it was just a thin line made by pen.

"by the way, my name is Kim Sunggyu. Nice to meet you." he smiled again and shook hands with Sungjong.

"ah, Im Lee Sungjong!" Sungjong grinned at him as he introduced his self easily, feeling relieve as he thought that guy had safe him.

They walked together toward the train, ignoring the security's more confuse look. As Sungjong reached the yellow line right before the train's door, he stopped. He thought why didnt the lady speak about anything? Usually that lady spoke in the speaker everytime a train is departing.

"what are you doing, Sungjong? Come on its departing now." Sunggyu who had already found a seat, remind him with a sweet and charming smile. Sungjong just nodded and shrugged off his his doubting mind about the train, and went in.

 

Sungjong yawned big. He felt so sleepy again after a half way. Sunggyu chuckled and patted his shoulder.

"its still 2 hours again. You can sleep if you want."

Sungjong smiled and nodded. He then leaned his back on his seat and slowly drift to his dreamland.

***

Sungjong woke up in shock as he felt the ttrain stopped so suddenly. He blinked and looked around to found nobody beside himself in the train. 'Something is surely not right' he thought. Then he stood up to go to the front wagon, which is covered in the pitch black darkness. No light, and no one seen there. But for his dear parents that waiting for him, he brave himself and walked forward.

"psst..." Sungjong jumped in fear as he heard something.

Then he felt something passed behind him in the speed of a light. There was also some noises on some seats before him but he didnt know which one since he could only see black. He let it be and continued walked forward, slowly, step by step, with his hands trying to touch anything around him, searxhing for stuff to be held.

"auch!" he suddenly hit something in front of him. Not that hard but not really soft.

He then placed his hands on it, caressing it to figurre out what is it. He suddenly heard a groan right in front him. He gasped in shock and reflexly pulled back his hands but a pair of strong, cold and pale hands grabbed his.

"dont do that.. youre ."

A husky voice whispered right on his ear. Along with that whisper, all the lights suddenly one by one until it reached him.

There, in front of him, Sungjong saw a tall boy held his hands strongly. Wearing a black classic suit, and a b;ack coat with red color inside of it. Sungjong looked up in fear and finally saw his face.

A pair of deep and sharp eyes, looking into his straightly. Pointed nose. Sheer but very pale lips. All the perfect senses in a pale handsome face. Only a second later then. Sungjong realised something unusual.

Those deep eyes which looking deep into his, was not brown or black like korean people should have.

It was all red. Like a rose. Bloody rose.

"welcome, beauty. To this Paradise Train." he said with low voice.

"Im Kim Myungsoo.. And youre mine now."

The handsome mysterious boy smirked at him, showing his sharp and dangerous fangs.

 

 

****

 

A/N thats all for today, sorry for some misstype! I was hurried. Dont forget to comment :* thanks for reading!