Love is Changing for the Better: Hi, hello

Love is Changing for the Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Would you look at that, Mr. Playboy is back” Taeyang teased when the eldest of the group of friends had entered the restaurant looking very posh and polished with his simple white shirt, black pants and black jacket. His hair disheveled but still very much styled to emphasize is handsomeness. It clearly explained the deep sighs and giggles he received upon entering the place.

“Straight from the United States already looking for play mates” GD added on, making the others howl in agreement but the so called Mr. Playboy only rolled his eyes and joined the others as he took the empty chair next to the youngest of the group.

“Tabi hyung, I’ve missed you” the youngest cooed and hugged the other.

Choi Seunghyun or Tabi as he is more often called by his friends had just got back from the States after his dad had asked him to take over of their business there. It’s been 5 years then, but not one visit back to Seoul nor any short trips so having him back was absolutely great.

It wasn’t only because of business that he fled the country, and actually it was because of a girl and his reputation with girls. Like he was called when he came in, he was the playboy of the group and could get any girl he wanted with just a flicker of his fingers. It was almost magical that they even thought he was some vampire of some sort that had the skill of manipulating people’s minds. It was a ridiculous thought of course.

Anyways, he had met a girl that completely went against his nature. A normal, strong-willed girl that didn’t let his irresistible charms get to her and it was so the reason why he was more than attracted to her. He fell in love like never before, fallen too deeply that it seemed to have closely gotten him killed.

The girl loved him too, just as much as he did but it was fear that ruled her instead of love. She was afraid that she would just be like his others, once he got what he wanted he’d leave her with nothing. She loved him so much that it drove her on the edge, almost to insanity but even with that he kept her tacked in.

 He was a playboy who only wanted to be with woman for pleasure it was the only thing in his mind until she came to his life. He noticed the changes she made and the others did too, that’s when they knew how perfect they were together. His problem was his habits, although he was so much in love with her that he could have broken heaven and earth just to be with her his ways just didn’t give in that easily. His devils and hers seemed to have been connected quite tightly.

He had asked her to be with him, he knew what her thoughts were and still he decided to give it a try. It failed painfully, it wasn’t the rejection of his offer that hurt but the rejection of his will to change that almost killed him.

It was a hard decision, but perhaps it wasn’t. She decided to throw away her fears and pursue what makes her happy, it was him undoubtedly. She had it in herself, the strength to overcome any obstacle just to have him near her and the love to change his ways.

She went after him, wanting to right her wrongs but when she did she had wished her right were wrongs. He was in the arms of another woman who shamelessly displayed how much he had forgotten about her in the mere half an hour that everything had thought to have ended.

They were the perfect match but little complications prevented them from being together and it caused them more than heartache.

“Daesung-ah, where’s my sister?” Tabi grinned at the joker sitting opposite from him.

He was his sister’s boyfriend and he was more than happy to let them be together, knowing how much both of them have been itching to be together but just failed to do so because they were worried of him. It was cute to know they thought of him but he made sure that he was fine with them being together for two reasons, one of them being he didn’t want to be the one responsible for breaking them apart when they were perfect together and the other being he didn’t want them to have the pain he, till this day carry in his heart.

“She’s coming with the girls, they just stopped somewhere to pick up someone”

They ordered some drinks to get the night started since they couldn’t go to a club afterwards. Each of them having girlfriends, aside from Tabi of course, got them to stop and he couldn’t help but imagine if it would be the same way if they have ended up together. He didn’t complain at all, he just let it go since it was better that way.

“Oppa” he heard someone squeal and when he turned to where it came from his younger sister, Choi Sooyoung, had come darting towards him and locking him on a tight hug impossible for a girl with her body to do. “Y-yah  ..I ..I c-can’t breathe” he chocked, patting his sister’s shoulder.

The girl giggled but let go, giving her oppa a kiss on the cheek before walking towards her boyfriend. He knew everyone’s girlfriend, met them even before he left and so he was surprised that it’s been five years and they were all together. Since he knew all of them he wondered if t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter