The Way Home

Loving Over Spilt Milk
It was a sunny day when a white car passes by a crowdy road where there's a normal traffic jam which every citizen has get used to. In it was Cho Kyu Hyun and his stepsister which he loves so much that he would be mad to anyone who tells that she's not his sister or to anyone that tries to hurt her even for every curving down lips he would be right there and tries to get the hell out of her right away. They stopped when the traffic light shows the red light. Red means stop. "Sooyoung-ah, how was school today?" he asked while his attention was still on the traffic light. "it's just great as usual, oppa." she smiled. "are you sure?? Because I saw you pouted on the stairs when i pick you up." he wanted to make sure. "and why were you alone?" he added. The girl who was sitting beside him take a look at him and smiled for a second. "i was just thinking about Ryeowook oppa." she really was but it's not the main reason why and refuses to tell because she doesn't want her dearest brother to care about her so much as she knows who she really is. But as a loving brother, he understands the way she lies, the way she cares and everything. "hey, tell me the main reason." She frowned. "i-i just wonder if..." she paused and really wanted to think of other things that might be an excuse. "if what? Does anyone or anything bothers you" he asked while continuing driving the car as it was green. And she finally felt insisted to tell the truth as he was the only one he can trust besides her boyfriend. "i wonder if my close friends at school are hanging out with me because of you." she answered very clearly but not clear enough for him to understand. "w-what do you mean? Does it has something to do with me?" he asked while frowning. "i mean like many girls like you so much and some are dying to get you to notice them. Isn't it obvious that I could be a path for them to attract your attention?" she let everything she had been thinking out. "I see. Who are they?" he asked trying to make her feel cared about. "Yoona, Jessica and Yuri. Sometimes they asked a lot about you." he took a look at her for a couple of seconds and her hair and messed it up. "why don't you ask them if they like me? Listen, they may not be real friends but you should always be nice okay?" He continued. "if they left you, be thankful. If they hurt you, just tell me." she smiled, "thank you, oppa." "anything anytime for you." "But.. " he remained silent for a while, trying to listen attentively to his dearest sister. "but what if they really love you? I don't want you to be in such trouble, having many fangirls to deal with. And you're always nice to them. Don't you have someone your heart really desires? I'm not worrying about me but about you." she sobbed. "if they really do, i'd still be nice to them but if they do something crazy especially bothering you i'd just avoid them so don't worry it's my problem not yours. And to be honest, i have never been thinking about having a girlfriend." he replied then wipe her tears away. "how can i stop worrying when you always worry and care about me?" her watery eyes looked at him. "I love you and I don't want you to be hurt and i don't want you to think much about me or even other people." he tried to make her feel better. "because you're the one and only thing I got." "so you wouldn't love me if you've got a girlfriend?" sooyoung giggled. He's sad to hear those words about him not loving her because he always do but he smiled as well because he felt glad that his sister stopped crying. "i will look for a girl after i've done studying." he smiled. "why not now?" "because i don't want anyone to hurt her. Never. My silly fan girls are not going to touch her." he replied. "and the same thing with you." He took a glance of her for a few seconds and he was shocked when he saw a girl right in front of their car closing her eyes. He tried to stop the car but still Brak "oppa!" ---------------------------- Tbc sorry if it's too boring.