Hongkong Nights

SpartAce Short Stories Depo

The backstage was full of important looking people dressed up in gowns and suits and a few even added a dash of something unique in their outfit, resulting into, well, unique looks. Most people tried to eye the photographers and reporters hoping to make the headline, others feasted on free wine and food. A few tried to flirt around, but most were absorbed in their own world.

 

A lady elegantly dressed in a flowing red gown stood in a corner. Her partner had just abandoned her after receiving a call from the ‘girl friend’. She eyed the other celebrities who were there to present an award, give a speech or host, but there was no one whom she could talk to, until her eyes found Kim Jong kook standing on a dark part of the room.

 

The woman her lips and made her way to the man, picking up two flutes of wine from a passing waiter. She knew he wouldn’t drink it, but she’s up for the challenge.

 

“Jong kook oppa,” she said in a deep, low voice. She gently touched him in the arm as she offered the drink. He smiled shyly and said no but the woman in red didn’t waver, inching closer until her chest was touching his biceps. She bit her lower lips and looked up at him. “Oppa, just a bit… I’ve got to calm down my nerves, unless…” she purposely trailed her voice, took a sip of wine her tongue darting out to catch a drop of liquid on the corner of her lips. “Unless you know a better way to do that.”

 

Jong kook saw everything and frowned. He caught himself and his manners prevailed. He smiled politely and took the wine flute from her, downed it in one go then gave it back. “Thanks for the drink. I better go look for my partner, do some breathing exercise. That would help… a lot.” he said wishing the young temptress would go away.

 

She chuckled and finished her drink, now hooking her arm in his. “Come on oppa, let’s chat for a minute… don’t be like my who left me.”

 

Jong kook unlatched the woman from his arm and tried to step back but he only came up against a wall. “Get your then. Let’s chat next time, dongsaeng.” He answered, emphasizing the last word.

 

“Good evening.” A cool voice from behind the young woman greeted the duo. Jong kook let out a sigh of relief. A woman, though older, looking elegant and y in black, appeared. The gown hugged her curves like second skin. She need not bare any skin or wear extravagant gowns at all to look seductive and she has this sophisticated, but charming air around her that made the other woman back down. Ji hyo walked to Jong kook’s side, placed her hand in the crook of his arm and claimed what was hers. Lady in red laughed and walked away.

 

Ji hyo glared at Jong kook who was smiling sweetly at her. “Had I told you dear that your hair is perfect? And that you’re the most beautiful woman here tonight?”

“I know. But that doesn’t explain why you are entertaining another woman beside me.” she said her voice stern. Jong kook pretended to look dumb and leaned towards her to whisper, “how can you think of that? When every part of me is only thinking of you?” he pulled her closer, pressing his groin against her hips. “I only want you.” he added.

 

“How can I be sure that I’m the reason for that?”

“You already forgot what you did to me in the car earlier?” Ji hyo chuckled, when Jong kook saw her in the hotel his mouth went agape, and she did notice him squirming in his seat the whole ride to MAMA. Although, she also did remember something about her hands straying somewhere. “I’ve been hard from the moment I saw you in that dress. Though I prefer you and below me,” he ran his hand up along her legs, gave her a squeeze then rested his palm low on her waist. “I bet it’s just as exciting to peel you out of this y piece of temptation.”

“ert!”

 

---

 

One of the organizers called Ji hyo and Jong kook’s attention informing them that it’s almost their turn to present. They were given their cue cards and some instructions before they were ushered near the stage. The loud cheers and excitement from the crowd killed Jong kook’s own excitement. He began to get nervous and asked Ji hyo if his suit looks okay.

 

“Oppa, I swear you’re even more handsome than Exo tonight.”

“I know.”

“You’re so full of yourself.”

“I only believed what you said. Did you lie then?”

“No, not at all. Even if their fans wouldn’t agree, you’re the most handsome tonight.”

“You might change your mind if Ji yong smiles at you,” he accused. “You did falter when he came to film!”

“I like Bigbang, but I only love you oppa!” she said giggling at her lover who was pouting cutely. “Eyy, smile oppa, we’re almost off to stage.”

 

Then they heard their names through a speaker backstage. They started to climb up the stairs to the stage, holding hands, so Ji hyo would not fall. Jong kook was tempted to carry her up or place an arm around her but there are people watching them. They were almost out in the open when Ji hyo realized where her hand is and inched her grip up to Jong kook’s wrist. They looked at each other and smiled nervously.

 

---

 

Some of the presenters who had finished opted to watch with the crowd. Some went home, others gave out interviews, some are in waiting rooms but it was not as crowded as before.

 

 “Can we go?” Jong kook asked but Gapjin and Minhee, their managers, said they were on stand-by.

 

Jong kook and Ji hyo found themselves in an empty waiting room their managers leaving them to wait in their place just in case the organizers need spare presenters. The room was small but it was cozy, with a single couch, two dressers, a table and a chair. A small bar was fitted near the door and Ji hyo went to check it. There’s an unopened bottle of wine in a bucket of ice, another bottle also sat in the counter but she ignored that and went for the new one. She found glasses and poured drinks.

 

“Ji hyo-yah, I don’t want to drink.”

“You drank earlier, I saw.” Jong kook got quiet. He only did it thinking the young woman would go away. “I’m not mad oppa, but I will be if you say no… I’m not sure… Now, do you want a drink?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” She walked towards him, passed a glass of wine then sat beside him in the couch. Jong kook drank, cringing as the heat burned its way down his throat. It’s been a long time since he had any alcohol. The little amount of it immediately made him tipsy and the room felt warmer than earlier. He looked at Ji hyo who has no trouble enjoying the red blood liquid.

 

“You’re like a vampire.” he mused, grinning at her. Red liquid stained her lower lip, a drop trickling down her chin. Jong kook exhaled loudly. He cupped her chin and used his thumb to clean the mess, groaning when Ji hyo her lower lip.

 

“Oppa, thank you. Let me clean it up for you too.” To his surprise, Ji hyo held his wrist then his thumb, leaving no trace of wine. He let out a strangled growl, cursing under his breath. Ji hyo, the black dressed temptress, grinned back at him wickedly.

 

She took another sip, wine dribbling down again. He lunged at her to catch the drop, tasting the grapey juice on her skin. Their breaths mingled, their hearts raced, his lips ghosted hers. Her soft body pressed against his hardened ones. He could feel her s crushed against his chest, falling and rising heavily. The unspoken tension hung heavily around them.

 

“O-oppa,” she whimpered when Jong kook didn’t do anything. He closed his eyes, drinking in her scent and relishing the taste in his tongue, debating with himself and trying not to lose control. “P-people… we can’t.”

“They’re too busy, wouldn’t even notice we’re missing…”

 

Jong kook strained in his pants painfully, the suit’s cut was too tight and did not leave much space between his legs. He stood up against his will, gathered the glasses, went to the bar and deposited the glassware. He made sure the door was locked and then hurried back to Ji hyo who was sitting in the couch with her legs crossed. Even her high heels looked so y that he imagined her , wearing only those. The thought made him throb in pain.

 

He sat beside her, gazing at her intensely. She shifted position, resting her foot on his lap deliberately brushing against his . Jong kook moaned out loud, the sounds and cheers from the crowd seemed like a distant past. “Oppa, my feet are sore.”

“W-want me to massage them?”

“Yes, though I’d rather have you do something else for me.” she lowered herself on the couch, seductively displaying herself in front of him. Her dress bunched up and with her foot in his lap and the other in the floor, Jong kook was given an view of her fair legs against the black silk material of her dress. His gaze roamed up and Ji hyo had to suppress a giggle when Jong kook’s jaw dropped open for the nth time.

 

“Holy , what are you wearing woman?”

“I think the question needs to be rephrased oppa.” he was now a furious shade of red, his pants looked like it’s going to burst and his breathing ragged as if he had just finished a race.

 

“Why are you wearing… nothing? Hell, I didn’t know strings could look this y, is this even counted as lingerie?” He started to rub her foot, travelling upwards. He was almost wincing at the torture his suit, specifically his trousers, were giving him but he knew Ji hyo wasn’t joking when she said her feet were sore.

 

Jong kook lifted another foot, now Ji hyo is lying down while he worked on her feet, his hands finding their way to her hips. He kneaded higher, under her dress. He gently pressed, circling his palm on her soft, warm flesh, slowly and sensually. He reached the lingerie, and the strings. The piece of clothing created friction against her , making her moan. Jong kook sighed, controlling the urge to rip her underwear and go insane.

 

“Oppa, my dress will get wrinkled --” Jong kook pulled up Ji hyo to his lap, claiming with his. She tasted of wine and Jong kook thought the red stuff wasn’t bitter at all. She let her legs straddle him and returned his kiss with more intensity, and pulling on his jacket as she did.

 

Ji hyo moaned and writhed on top of his aching hard on, the delicious sounds turning him on greatly. “Jesus, you’re driving me crazy!”

"Same here... I. Want. You. Bad." She arched to his touch, pressing and rubbing herself on him to relieve the ache between her legs. He kissed her harder, her tongue, gently biting her lips, claiming her deeply. She moaned and mewled against his mouth, responding vocally with each touch which she found hot. Loud Ji hyo is y Ji hyo on fire.

 

Jong kook ran his hands along her legs, bunching up the skirt higher, touching her everywhere. She was still grinding her on his lap and he thought he’d come with just that.

 

Ji hyo cut the kiss and let her lips traveled on his jaws, to the column of his neck. “Oppa, you’re like an early Christmas present.” Then she bit the black ribbon and pulled. “Like a gift… that I’ll have pleasure… opening.” she teased, playing with the buttons of his shirt. Jong kook’s mind went into a daze and he couldn’t care less if hundreds and thousands of people and probably the whole Korean music industry is out there.

 

He pulled up Ji hyo to his mouth and kissed her again. She was undressing her early present but the suit fought her efforts well. Annoyed, he stood up and helped Ji hyo to her feet. He pulled her to the table, bent her down, and finally found a way to his pants, which was equally hard and painful because of his rock hard .

 

“Jong kook-ah!”

“Unnie?”

 

The sound of their manager’s voices accompanied the knocking in the door and Jong kook growled in frustration. He reluctantly stepped away from Ji hyo.

 

“The staff said they need someone to give out an award!” That was Gapjin, followed by Minhee, “we thought the extra screen time would be good.”

 

The two continued to blabber while the couple tried hard to make themselves presentable. Lucky for Ji hyo there was a make-up kit and comb in the dresser. Jong kook couldn’t do much for his reddened skin and white dress shirt covered in lipstick.

 

“Unnie, what took you so long? After two more performance it’s yours and Jong kook oppa’s turn again,” Ji hyo ignored her manager and stopped Gapjin from going inside the room.

 

“Gap Jin-ssi, he drank a bit so he can’t present with me… it would be best to drive him to the hotel and make sure no one sees him staggering around neh?” she said with a smile then she turned to Minhee, “let’s go.” When they were out of earshot, she leaned down on the younger woman. “And give me that extra dress we packed, you said two more performance right? We got time to change.”

 

 

 

Gap Jin found Jong kook breathing heavily, his suit in a mess with marks all over. “I guess… I’ll go get some clothes.” the manager mumbled.

    

  


thanks for reading

*evil chuckle*

help me change my mind and make a sequel

Sarah please get out of here, to the rest of my friends wag, bago pa mahuli ang lahat TT~TT