Hello Seoul!

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she walked out of the train station, the city air welcomed Hara. People were pushing their ways at the sidewalk.  The cars were speeding through the road. Tall, big and luxurious buildings filled the place. The city was definitely very different from the province. It was crowded, noisy but nevertheless, it was beautiful.

“Hello Seoul!” Hara said to no one in particular. She had her hand tightly enfolded at her big luggage while her other free hand was holding a small paper where an address was written.  She walked through the sidewalk, pushing herself through the hoard of people.

She stopped at the bus stop, waiting for a bus to arrive. Then, not minutes later, she found herself already settled in one of the buses. During the whole drive, she enjoyed looking out the window, enjoying Seoul’s beauty places. But among all of those, the ocean caught her attention the most. It was mesmerizing and simply beautiful.

“One day, I’ll be able to see the ocean longer than this.” She mumbled, as the bus passed through the beautiful scenery of the ocean. A sigh escaped her bare lips, as she slumped back at her seat, relaxing her head at the head bed. She closed her eyes and before dozing off, another sigh of weariness escaped from her. With that, she decided to sleep the rest of the ride off.

 

 

When the bus stopped, Hara immediately hopped out of it with her luggage in hand and got the small paper she was holding awhile ago out of the pocket of her jeans. She read again the address etched in the piece of paper before walking through the sidewalk.

“Uhmm… excuse me, do you, by any chance, know where this place is?” she asked one of the many people who walked through the same sidewalk as she is. The girl was around her age, wearing a school uniform with the words ‘Seoul High’ imprinted on it.

“It’s just by the corner right there.” The girl pointed at the direction she was referring to in which Hara only returned with a nod. “You must be new here. Let me give you a little advice. Seoul is different from wherever you came from. It’s dangerous in here especially at night so you might want to think twice about wandering around at night.”

“Ahh… neh. Kamsahamnida!” Hara bowed and the girl just nodded before continuing her way. “Ahh… Jamkkaman.” She called, stopping the girl’s tracks.

“Yes?” the girl turned to look back at her.

“You go to Seoul High, am I right?” Hara hesitantly asked.

“Well, obviously from what I’m wearing, yes.” The girl said.

“Uhmm… I also happened to go to that school. I was hoping if you could tell me where it is?”

 

 

­

Hara stopped in front of a building which the girl, whom she showed the address to, was referring. She stared at it for a good couple of seconds before hesitantly walking in. There she saw an ahjumma standing right by the windows, watering the plants placed by it.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Hara greeted with a bow. The ahjumma immediately turned around and faced her. “Omo! Can I help you with something young lady?”

“Ahh neh.  I go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter