Goodbye Jessica! Hello Minah!

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and I laughed as we went walking toward the president's office. We were talking about my performance yesterday and Jinyoung teased me about the way I acted. 

"You were so formal it made me want to laugh the whole time."

"Stop teasing me. If I didn't talk to you so formally my cover would have been discovered."

"Yeah, but we're suppose to be close ain't we? So how does being so formal count?"

"I forgot okay. Plus I was nervous the whole time."

Jinyoung laughed and I pouted. I looked up at him and saw his gentle carefree smile. It made me feel safe which is difficult for me and it made me smile along with him. Once we reached the president's office our facial expressions became serious. The president wasn't one who liked carefree people with a sense of humor. He especially disliked any reckless and foolish mistakes. He made that clear to me when he kidnapped me. Jinyoung opened the door and we walked in together. We were already in when the door closed behind us. Neither one of us had to turn around to know who shut the door behind us. It was Xing. It was always Xing who lurked without being noticed and waited hand and foot for the president's command. Jinyoung and I looked at the president with emotionless facial expressions. 

"Your performance yesterday was quite the eye catcher Minah or should I say Jessica. Xing did inform me however that your red hair was actually just a wig. Why is that Jessica?"

Without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter