Welcome

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone looked at me and I looked at Kryssie. Even if my time here was short I want Kryssie to live her dream even if it means I have to give up mine. Then Hae stood up and came to my side.

"You don't have to give up your dream Sica and neither does Kryssie."

Everyone looked at Hae and he just smiled at me.

"You didn't get permission from your family, because Leeteuk took you under his name. I can do the same with Kryssie."

The president shook his head and looked at us.

"Donghae as much as I want to allow it I can't. You're too young to put her under you're name. Even if you could I can't allow it. The media would think you're taking favortism, because you grew up together."

We all sighed defeated. There was no other way. I had to give up my dream in order to let kryysie live hers.

"What about me? I don't really know Kryssie but anyone willing to destroy two dreams I can't allow."

The president thought about it and finally shook his head.

"You may not know Kryssie, but the media will think you take favoritism since you know Sica."

"What about me then?"

We all turned around and saw SHINee. Taemin looked at us smiling.

"I don't know either of them and I'm old enough. Can she be put under my responsibility?"

The president nodded and then looked at Taemin. 

"For media sake why are you helping Krystal?"

"A talented girl wanting to join our company but can't? We can't lose amazing talent like that. Isn't that enough reason?"

Everyone nodded and the president stamped Krystal's contract. Krystal hugged me and I hugged her back. I looked over at Taemin and he smiled at me. Then I looked at my father and he was beyond angry.

"What if I don't allow it?"

"There's not much you can't allow. This is Krystal's dream and Taemin will take all the responsiblity. So if there is ever any bad news don't worry your name won't be damaged."

My father looked at the president angrily and left. We all cheered even the president, but I didn't. This was far from over and my dad will take any oppurtunity he can to make me leave.

------------Suju Dorm-------------

All the guys sat down and thought about what had happened. Donghae shook his head and looked at everyone.

"I knew Sica's dad was stubborn and determined, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter