1

My Saviour

yes this is short. i know.

 

Hyomin walked out of the library and sat down on a bench. She looked around and took in the surrounding. It was a beautiful summer's evening, but Hyomin wasn't happy. This was her first summer alone, all her friends had gone away and as for being in love.. Hyomin had never been with anyone. She had fallen in love though but it was hopeless. Her first and only love was Park Jiyeon. Unlike the others, Jiyeon had disappeared one day without a trace and nobody would tell Hyomin where she went. Ever since then, Hyomin had sworn she would find Jiyeon again.

Hyomin heard a voice calling her name, she looked around but there was nobody there. A few minutes later, the voice spoke again.

"Behind the bench.."

Hyomin looked behind her to see a very cute small girl. She looked very familiar.

"I've seen you before.." Hyomin said, but she was unable to put a name to the face.

"Don't you remember my name though Hyomin? I heard that you want to see me because I left without telling anyone." Said the girl.

"...Jiyeonnie.." Hyomin gasped.

She smiled and nodded then jumped over the bench and they hugged each other tightly.

"I'm sorry that I disappeared Minnie.. I had to.." Jiyeon said.

"Where did you go Jiyeonnie? I missed you so much.." Hyomin said, trying to hold her tears back.

"I can't tell you where I went... I just needed time to think about something." Jiyeon mumbled, Hyomin's hair.

"Well there's something I need to tell you Jiyeonnie.." Hyomin said, sniffling slightly.

"What is it?" Jiyeon asked.

"Before you left there was something I needed to tell you, but you left.. The feelings didn't leave though.. Jiyeon.. I love you.." Hyomin said, gazing into Jiyeon's eyes.

Jiyeon smiled. "That's so sweet Minnie.. When I left, it hurt so much to know that I'd be leaving you behind. And I couldn't tell you so that hurt me more.. The truth is I feel the same way too.."

Hyomin leant in closer and whispered. "Will you be mine Jiyeonnie?"

"Of course Minnie.. I'll always be yours.." Jiyeon said.

Their lips met and they kissed.