Chapter 01

Disturbance

 

_Love and Work?_


 

 

*Kring~ Kring~ Kring~*

Taemin's phone beeped. A smile plastered on his face when he saw the Minhee's name on his phone calling for him.

He directly answered it.

 

"Taemin-shi?" A girl's voice said.

"Oh, Noona you've called.. Wae?" Taemin replied.

"Taemin, I'm sorry I can't come to your house today... I'm filming my new MV entitled Disturbance. Mian." you said over the phone. You can imagine his sad face over the phone.

"NOONA~ I want to hear you sing!" Taemin said. "I want you to sing me a lullaby when I sleep." Taemin continued. You just chuckled.

"Arraseo! I'll come back home as fast as I can... Bye." You said and hung up.

 

 

 

 

 

Next 8 hours passed....

 

 

*Ding Dong~*

 

"NOONA~" Taemin happilly opened the door and found you still wearing...

 

 

*You're still wearing your outfit from your MV*

 

 

"Noona~ You're home!" Taemin happily hugged you. You just smiled.

 

"Taemin-ah, I'm tired..." You said.

 

"Noona~ you must be working hard..." Taemin said. You weakly smiled and said.

 

"Ne, And I'm doing this all for you." You said and ruffled Taemin's hair. Taemin pouted.

 

"Then I shall sing you a lullaby then!" Taemin said as he carried you in bridal style and placed you to your bed.

 

"Now close your eyes noona~" Taemin said. You followed what he just said. He begun to sing "U"

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv21-d4NPxs  --- Listen to this...

 

 

 

After Taemin sang, he found you sleeping soundly. He placed a blanket all over your body and kissed your forehead.

 

"Good night Noona~" Taemin said as he turned off the lights.

 

 

 


 

 

Heyoow' Sorry for this Chapiie

I'm not a professional writer so please be kind to me. ^_^

 

GOODNIGHT:* cuz' I still have a Chinese Test tomorrow :)

"