1

All Too Well
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you busy later?" I timidly asked over the phone.

"What kind of question is that. Of course I'm busy. I'm always busy." he retorted.

"Ah, I see. So you wouldn't be able to see me later I guess." my reply was almost a whisper, making sure there were no traces of disappointment or hurt in my voice.

"Yeah sure. Go figure." 

As calm as I was, I didn't have a response ready for that one. So I just kept quiet. I heard him sigh on the other line.

"You know what, I have to go. I'll talk to you some other time." he blatantly said.

"Uh, sure. Go ahead. Take care okay and-"

"Bye."

"Wait Kris-"

Beep. The line went dead. He hung up on me again. What's new anyway.

"I love you." I muttered the three words to the dead caller ID.

 

That was just one of the many conversations I had with him. Well, if you consider a 2 to 3-minute max call a conversation, then yes.

But I wasn't complaining, it was either that or nothing at all. Even if it was just a brief two or three minutes phone call, I was already grateful. I kinda understand him. Scratch that, I had to understand him and his job. After all performing in different cities and countries in a day-to-day basis is no joke at all. Yeah, Kris Wu. His name rings a lot of bells, I know. 

I met Kris right before they even debuted. As cliche as it may sound, we met and knew each other because of a messed up order in a coffee shop. I ordered a green tea latte and well, I didn't have any freaking idea he was going to buy the same thing. After our orders were punched and made, my order came up first. But being Kris, he thought it was his and naturally took it despite the fact that it wasn't his name that was written on the cup. Well he wasn't the only busy soul that should be moving and about around the city, so I put up a fight with him. Yes, for the love of green tea latte. I'm not gonna elaborate much on our story, but everything went well for the two of us after that. 

 

It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter