Chappie 1-Last Chapter

..Sunbaenim....

-EXO-

The EXO boys were in China, on the way to the venue for the 13th Top Chinese Music Awards. It is an award ceremony in China that recognizes chines mandopop artists for their work and contribution to the chinese music industry. EXO-M was nominated for a few awards like the "Most Popular Group" and they were touched when they found out EXO-K was also going too, just to support them. It was an honour being nominated for the awards which is why even EXO-K is being so hyper espiecially Baekhyun and Chanyeol who is jumping around in the van. The leaders were the only calm ones in the van as they are reading the long lists of nominees and celebrities that are attending the show.

-Kris's POV-

"WOW! There is going to be a lot of big sunbaes attending the show." I muttered to Suho beside me before continuing, muttering names off the list to myself.

".........Huang Qishan sunbaenim...Angela Chong sunbaenim....Wang Lee Hong sunbaenim........Han Geng...." I can't help but in a big breath, shoct to see a familiar person's name. Hearing me gasp,Suho looked up before following my gaze and letting a loud gasp of his own.

-EXO-

Suddenly, the whole van quieten down, seeing their leaders's shocked faces, they became curious and started peering down the piec of paper. They too, have the same reactions as their leaders.

The reason for their reaction was when Han Geng or Hankyung was still in Korea, still active under SM, he had been very good to the trainees and had been espiecially close to the 12 of them. When he was free in between his busy schedule, he would teach them to dance, teach the korean members chinese and teaching the chinese members korean. Sometimes, he would tell them stories about Super Junior and himself. He had fascinated them and they admired Han Geng's determination and attitude towards life. They, espiecially the chinese members were grateful to him as the first chinese and foreigner to debut in the Korean music industry had paved the way for them. Without him, there won't be them. They were sad when they found out he left the companies but were relieved and felt happy for him when he had made a successful solo debut. They had secretly danced to his songs during practices and kept up with news regarding him on the internet. They had wanted to contact him afraid of getting in trouble with the company, they didn't.

Breaking the silence, Baekhyun and Chanyeol suddenly let out a loud whoop of glee and started to bounce on their seats more excited then ever, chanting " We get to see him!..We get to see him!' The other members laughed at their childishness but also joined in even the leaders as they are all excited to see their hyung or Ge Ge again.

After they had calmed down, Kris suddenly spoke up "Hey do you guys wanna see him??" When they all practically chorused, pretty much shouted in his ear " YES!" he continued explaining his plan as he knew their manager hyung would never allow him to see him.

 

-A few hours later-

They all sat in chairs near the stage, waiting for the show to start. They looked aroud as they saw the whole place being filled with fans waving a yellow lightsticks, some with Sapphire blue, all of them was Hankyung hyung's Gengfans though they did spot a few of their fans. The lights dim and all the fans waved their lightsticks more madly then before. Some unfamiliar music played on stage as Hangeng appeared on stage in a cage then he started singing Clown Mask. It was one of the most powerful performance they ever seen. They wanted to cheer like the fans but had to restrain themselves as they do not want to incurr the wrath of their company.

Sadly, In between the songs, EXO was forced to leave to prepare for their next performances. But when they are on the stage performing, each one of them looked toward Hankyung's direction, whom was sitting offstage, looking at them proudly and had mouthed the words " Jia You". With that, It gave them more confidence and determination to dance and sing even better.

When Hankyung hyung received his multiple well-deserved awards, we would clap with much enthusiasm as possible without arousing suspicions but when they won, they could feel his proud gaze on them, urging them to do even better and he was proud of them.

When the show finally ended, we avoided our manager hyung and found our way to Hankyung hyung's waiting room without out manager hyung noticing. When Hankyung hyung finally answered the door, we all through ourselves at him, immediately crushing him under our enormous dog pile. We all helped him up and stood in one role before introducing ourselves" We are ONE! Annyeonhaeseyo, EXO imnida!" Then we took turns to introduce ourselves. He chuckled as he enveloped us in one big group hug.." Aw..I had missed you guys.."

" Hyung, we missed you 12 times more!"

He chuckled again before ushering us to seat on the sofa though half had to seat on the floor. But before we could sit down, our manager hyung came barging in.." YAH! YOU BRATS! What do you guys think you are doing!!??? Dare to not invite me espiecially when it comes to Hankyung!"  They all looked up confused at the last sentence as Hankyung rushed towards their manager hyung and embraced him in a long tight hug which their hyung returned. " Hyung, I haved missed you......" Both of them exchanged a few words before breaking apart. EXO manager turned out to be Lee Seunghwan, former manager of Super Junior long before becoming EXO manager. Seunghwan hyung then went to Sun Le, Hankyung hyung managers and shoulder bumped him before leaving the room together, catching up on all the things they had missed but not before both leaving a threat of " Behave! or else....."

All of them chuckled at their managers antics before finally sat down and started to catch up with each other like we spilled the troubles we have as a group and what the suju hyungs were up to while Hankyung hyung told them about stories of flying solo and how much he missed them and Suju. Hankyung also told us his secret email address and told us to contact him through that though make sure that we don't let the company find out..He also gave us a small black box, containing a huge stack of letters, 14 letters to be exact to give to Super Junior hyungnims in secret. Before long, time was up and Seunghwan hyung returned saying they should leave, we bid Hankyung farewell and promised to keep in touch before skipping happily back to the van, happy see their hyung once more.

Hello Readers!!

I hope you enjoyed this story! This is my first shot at one shot atories and a EXO fanfic as well.

This story is completely imaginery. No offence was intended.

Would you guys like a sequel?? Like what was written in the letters??

Please Subscribe, read and comment..THANKS!!

Sapphire69