Working With Seo In Guk

Things That Go Bump In The Night

Jun Hae walked out of the studio with In Guk.  Only small sniffles could be heard from her.  "Yah Gwenchana Jun Hae ssi?" In Guk asked a bit concerned about her stability.  "Nae I will be." She replied quietly.  In Guk swung his arms around her shoulder again to reassure her that everything would be ok.  

Meanwhile back in the studio an awkward silence fell over everyone.  Ravi felt like totaly crap that he couldn't answer Jun Hae's question.  leo pulled back into the individual practice rooms and sat on the floor praying that Jun hae would be ok in the end.  Even Ken who vowed to make Jum Hae his was silent as he knew for the time being there wouldn't be any contact with her for a while due to the completely different schedules between In Guk and VIXX.  Ravi decided against his better judgement and went to talk to Leo.  He knocked on the door and quietly entered the practice room where Leo had his headphones on.  "Hyung are you sure that you made the right decision in sending Jun Hae away?" he asked quietly.  Noticing that someone else was in the room, Leo turned around and walked over to his dongsaeng.  Ravi could see the pain in Le's  eyes as the words were still sinking in from the earlier events.  Ravi met him half way and Leo fell into his embrace with tears streaming down his cheeks.

 N called the two back into the practice room to continue the practice, but it wasnn't the same.  Constant mistakes were being made by everyone and the mood just kept on getting worse as they kept reseting.  "Gues lets call it a night.  We aren't getting any better and at this point someone is going to get injured." He said while shutting off the music.  Everyone sighed in frustration and went to grab their things.  As they were walking out thtye passed by Seo In Guk's practice room where Jun Hae was sitting watching him dance and finalizing his schedule.  Leo stopped in front of the room and couldn't help but stare at the girl he was so in love with.  Their eyes met for a brief mometn and he tried to smile at her, but she merely turned away from him to restart the music for her new partner.  Seeing Jun Hae act like this was like taking a dagger though his heart and he sulked past the door to rejoin his fellow members.

Later that night after Jun Hae had finished her work with In Guk, he offered to take her home which she happily accepted since it was pouring outside.  She slipped into his car and sighed from being both tired and a bit depressed.  In Guk seeing this said, "Don't worry to much about it.  I know this is hard right now, but your'e a tough girl."  They pulled up to her apartment and Jun Hae got out to thank him.  She walked into her room shutting the door behind her then resting her forehead against the cool wood.  "AISH WAEYO?!" Jun Hae screamed out in frustration.  As she was about to walk completely into her room a knock came from the door.  She wasn't expectig any company, but she had an idea of who it could be.  

Jun Hae swung the door open and to her surprise there stood not a member of VIXX, but Seo In Guk.  His hair was soaked from the rain.  He let himself into his apartment while Jun Hae ran to get him a towel.  "In Guk ssi, why did you come up after me?" She asked helping him dry off.  While peeling off his shirt he said, "My car stopped running and I can't get home.  I know this is really awkward but can I stay the night?  I'll sleep on the couch."  In Guk handed Jun Hae his wet shirt and she nodded and took his shirt to the wash room to dry it.  As she came back she brought some tea for him and told him to sit on the couch.  She handed him a blanket which he happily took and snuggled into.  "Thank you Jun Hae ssi." He said as he drank his tea.  Jun Hae waited for him to finish and as she was going to take his cup he pulled her by the wrists causing her to sit back down.  She watched him with a confused face as he smiled to himself.  In Guk looked back up to Jun Hae and leaned in planting a kiss on her lips.  Jun Hae quickly pulled back, but In Guk went in again.

~*LEO's POV*~ 

I have to see her.  At least to explain what is going on.  If she still doesn't want me then I'll let it be, but I have to know.  Grabbing Ken's car keys I ran out to his vehicle not wanting to get super wet.  The drive was short since the CEO wanted us to be close to her apartment.  I had the extra key from that night when Ken and N first attacked her.  I could smell something different about the apartment tonight and ran up to the room to open the door.  Instantly regreting it I dropped the key.


OMG FIRST JUN HAE NOW LEO!! AND SEO IN GUK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!? COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, FRIEND ME :D  If you guys would like to add me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter you're more than welcome to :) http://www.facebook.com/lilmellogirl     https://twitter.com/lil_mello_girl