Disguised

Just To Be With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was fanticized by the way he sang on tv. The high pitch, flawless skin, pulled back hair. He was my inspiration to live and move on. I thought about suicide sometimes. People made fun of me, which as expected made me gain wieght for past years now. I also had on braces which my name was called brace face. But all those things would never bother me, at least I try not make into me. Just little things would hurt me inside and out.

"Minah, Fighting!" I got from the tv and walked over to my bathroom mirror. I looked at myself from front to back. I never liked the way I looked and I will and can change that.

I took time to eat right and excercise right. He motivates me through thick and thin. He was one of my best friends out all the other 5 members he was the only one for me.

 

~2 Years Later~

The brace face was now long gone. The name callings was now over. The time to start a fresh and live freely without having people judge you by the way you look. I looked beautiful and proud.

I walked into the school, though a knot hit me from within and took my pace rather slowly and carefully.

"You can do this Minah!" I gave out a fighting sign and walked into the gates. I don't know why but I went into an all boys school this year. I just wanted to know him better and maybe get closer to him. To whom is name was Chen.

I walked out proudly, but a little anxious. My hair was now short, and not full or long no more, the braces turned into straight teeths, and the name calling was now beautiful instead of fat. I lost weight due to the fact that I was in love with him. I was scrolling the school to find the classes.

"Excuse can you help me find this room." I tried to attempt a manly voice at the odd person.

"Yeah, it's that way." I looked at the which way he pointed to. I slowly traced back to his arm and stared at him straight in the face. *What!!!!

Please log in to read the full chapter