Chapter 1

♕Idol Challenges♕
chapter one: Assemble
chapter one: Assemble
[ Author's  POV ]
 
Fierce member Hwang Soojin was just finished filming a variety show along with the other Fierce members, "So, Soojin dongsaeng are you going to the challenge house now?" Shinyeong, Fierce's leader asked. "Neh unnie, I'm nervous!" Soojin shouted with agony. "You'll do fine! Now go! You don't want to miss your possible lover!" Another elder, Eunhee teased. Soojin saluted them and walked towards another van that was sent for her. 
 
"L.Joe Hyung! Wake up! You have to attended Idol Challenges remember?!" Niel shouted tickling the older boy's foot. "Yah! Ahn Daniel!" L.Joe shouted throwing a pillow straight at the younger boy's face. L.Joe stretched out and got ready. "Finally, L.Joe hyung is out of our hair." Changjo purposely joked. "L.Joe is leaving, who knew this day would come?" Chunji fake cried. "It's only for a week calm down." L.joe said trying to find  his shoes "Only a week?! What?!" Ricky yelled in disappointment. L.joe sent him a playful death glare before finally putting on his shoes. "I'm out! See you guys in a week!" "Bye dongsaeng!" C.a.p yelled before sending him off. 
 
"Cut!" A director yelled as he filmed the last scene of his upcoming drama. "That's a wrap people, thank you for joining me in this big project, and hope to work with all of you soon." The director greeted before helping to pack up the equipment. "Ailee!" G.O yelled as he ran after Ailee who was about to hop into her van. "Oh, G.O oppa?" Ailee asked turning around to see a tired G.O. "What's up?" Ailee asked. "Well, since we're going to the same location, I thought why not just take Ailee with me?" G.O suggested. "Why not? I mean we can get to know eachother better too!" Ailee smiled getting back her purse and followed G.O. 
 
"Basically, we have to work around the main beat and try not to over power it. " Yongguk answered the confused JiJi. "Oh! Okay, shall we get to recording?" JiJi suggested. "Yeah, you can go in first as I manage the tune." Yongguk offered leading her into the recording booth. As JiJi started rapping, Daehyun stepped into the studio. "Hyung! I'm going now, I have to go film and I'll see you in a week!" Daehyun greeted waving goodbye to his hyung. "Bye Daehyun! Good luck!" Yongguk smiled and waved him off. 
 
Soojin finally made it into the houses drive way, and as soon as her driver left, a car was heading in. 'I wonder who could it be" Soojin thought as she started to bring up her luggage. "Anneyeonghaseyo!" L.joe greeted the Soojin who was having a hard time with her suit case. "Oh! Anneyeonghaseyo L.joe sunbaenim!" Soojin greeted with a bow. "No need to be formal, call me oppa. " L. Joe warmly stated getting one of her suitcases to help her out. 
 
"Looks like someone's here?" G.O said taking out their bags out of his car. The two headed inside to see L.Joe and Soojin talking on the couch. "Ailee unnie?" Soojin wondered as she saw Ailee and G.O approaching them. "L.joe?" G.O questioned as he saw L.joe chilling on the couch. They heard the door open up too see Daehyun. "Daehyun!!" L.joe yelled running towards his friend. They did their usual brohug and talked. During the whole get together, someone opened the door, more like kicked. Ailee ran to open the door and saw Hana managing at least 4 suitcases. "Help me!" Hana yelled before all her suitcases fell on her causing her to be piled on by luggages. Everyone else went to check out the ruckus and saw Hana on the floor engulfed by suitcases and a laughing Ailee. "Yah Hana dongsaeng what are you doing?" Daehyun asked on the verge of cracking up. "Oh you know, just enjoying the scenery of my luggage." Hana bluntly replied. Someone behind Hana started laughing like a hyena. They all saw Zelo approaching laughing so hard at Hana. "YAH! Choi Junhong! Help me up!" Hana complained as the luggages started to topple over more. "Okay okay fine!" Zelo stated still laughing. "Daehyun hyung?" Zelo asked in surpisement Accidentaly dropping Hana to the floor cause he was distracted by Daehyun. Hana let out a squeal and Soojin had to help her instead. 
 
Everyone started to talk about the show and how they were quite nervous. 3 hours later, it was 5 in the evening and they were pigging out on the food that the staff left. "We're missing one more person. " G.O informed as he ate galbi. Ironically, someone stepped in.  "Anneyeong!" JiJi said waving at the group who was eating. "JIJI UNNIE!" Hana yelled running towards her sunbae. Everyone greeted JiJi with a hello except Daehyun who was to busy with his cheesecake. "So, did you guys here about the room arrangement?" JiJi asked falling inlove with her strawberry shortcake. "No?" L.joe asked quite confused. "Rumor has it, we share rooms with our partner, and there's only four rooms with two cameras in each one. " JiJi informed before going back to her strawberry short cake. 
[ author's notes — First Chapter done! Give me some feedback please? ^^