Prologue: Despair Induced Plan

Welcome to Despair Academy!

Warning: Some slight spoilers of Dangan Ronpa and Super Dangan Ronpa 2 are in here. Read at your own risk of getting some spoilers.

--

 

"Are you sure these are the students you want here?" questioned a childish voice as they looked at a screen with 15 faces on it. The room was heavily dark, besides a few lowly lit monitors, hiding the faces of two people that are in the room.

"Of course! I looked over each and every one of their profiles carefully. Whether they are intelligent or not, it'll be an easy job for their minds to crack under the pressure," answered another voice, this time more mature than the other.

"You seem pretty confident about this idea, Master. What makes you think these students will fall?" asked the younger voice once more.

"Because I'll do more than what Enoshima had attempted to do. Using Mukuro as a decoy was not the best move either. If anything, I deserve being Super High School Level Despair more than her!" The second voice raised their tone, catching the other by surprise.

"But what about Hajime Hinata? Don't you think it'll be much wiser in using him to throw off the students?"

"I don't need that kid to foil our plans. He'll be just like Makoto Naegi. Besides, who said I was going to be physically with the rest of these pests anyway?" 

"W-what do you mean, Master?" stuttered the first voice.

"Simple, I'll use Enoshima's idea, but make it much more complex than it was. I'm sure my father wouldn't mind in lending me some extra money as long as I can take over this facility." The second voice smirked at their answer.

"Upupupu~ I can understand what you mean. Maybe this plan will work after all. Besides, I predict these bastards would be a lot more gulible than the last two groups back in Japan so this would be much easier than we thought," giggled the childish voice.

The other voice chuckled at the answer. "I'm glad you see it my way. I hope to enjoy working with you in bringing despair among these students. Seoul has many students of many talents. Now let's see if these idiots will escape or eventually fall into their own despair."

--

A/N: Pretty short prologue here. If you haven't already figured it out, this takes place after the 1st two Dangan Ronpa games, which is why the two figures mentioned Junko, Mukuro, Hinata, and Naegi. Will any characters of these games show up in this story? Aside from Monokuma, possibly, but for now, it's unknown. I didn't want to get into the story pretty quick, which is why I wrote the short prologue. It'll probably seem confusing at first but it'll all come together when everything is finally revealed. For now, enjoy this and chapter 1 will be out pretty soon.

Next chapter: Act 1: The Story of Kim Hyungsoo

Comment, Subscribe, and Up this story.

Bye!!