Final

In The END

Krystal is in her room right now. She is currently tidying and cleaning her room since she had nothing else to do. She tidied her comfy bed, cleaning her desk, re-arranging her wardrobe and shoe rack. She her speaker and mumbling some lyrics while she does the chores.

She was sweeping the floor when she saw something under her bed. Something that caught her attention. She stopped, placed the broom against the wall and went to take a look at that 'something'. She kneel down and pulled it out. It was a box!
"It looks familiar.." She claimed and slowly, she opened the box. She turned off her speaker and silence filled the air. She stretched her arms and sat on the floor next to the box. She began to search through the stuffs in the box.

The first thing that she grabbed is a picture. It looks kinda old. She raised her eyebrows and stared at the picture. There, she saw a 'boy'. Oh no, it's a girl actually.
Krystal mistook her as a boy because she was wearing a plain t-shirt with a jacket and a long sleeve pants. Not to mention that her haircut is a boy-like-hairstyle.
"Arhh.. This is.. A-amber.." Krystal mumbled. She formed a slight smile and grabbed the other pictures.

There's a lot of pictures she found. Most of them are pictures of her and Amber. She still remember about the KRYBER thingy. Amber was used to be Krystal's best friend and she'll always be. Krystal placed the pictures beside.
Then, she grabbed a disc. She read the title, it says, 'LINKIN PARK'.

'I love Linkin Park so much. I started to rap when I heard their songs especially their song called In the End.'  That's what Amber Liu used to say.

(It starts with)
One thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
(All I know)
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
(It's so unreal)
Didn't look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold didn't even know
I wasted it all just to watch you go
I keep everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What meant to be will eventually be a memory of a time when..

Krystal had to admit that Amber is a talented girl. She can raps, dance and everything. She's just amazing.
"Tch.. I miss my Llama~" Krystal said and shook her head while smiling. "Amber Josephine Liu.. You don't know how much I miss you right now.." She added and she suddenly felt a little bit sad. She took a deep breathe and continued to search through the stuffs. She really missed her best friend right now. Since the first day Amber left her alone to face the world, Krystal had been missing her. She missed the way that llama laughs, smiles. The way she raps in English, hangul. She missed all of Amber's personality.

"Hey, Krys~"
Krystal heard a voice calling for her. She turned and saw you who is standing in front of her room. She formed a smile and told your to come in. You entered her room and quickly took a sit next to Krystal.
"So, whatcha doin'?" You asked Krystal. "Woah~ Isn't that Linkin Park's disc?" You claimed.
Krystal nodded her head and replied, "Yup, it is."
You saw the pictures that Krystal placed earlier, you grabbed it and looked at them one by one.
"So, I suppose.. This is Amber, right?" You started a conversation with Krystal again. She faced you and nodded. "She looks like you, don't you think so, Valen?" She asked and pointed the pictures. "Yeah, she really does looks like me." You answered, amazed.

"Krys, let's take a look on the other stuffs." You claimed.
"Let's see~"
"Oh, what's that?" You asked. Krystal shrugged and replied, "I don't know but it seems like a letter."
"Read it then. There's your name on top of it. It must be for you." You answered and told Krystal to read the letter.
You pointed on a handwriting, Jung Soo Jung (Krystal)Krystal opened the letter and the both of you began to read it.

Hey, Krys.. It's me, Amber. It's been a long time, right? I'm sorry, I should gave this to you earlier before I left. But, you don't mind, right? Well, I wrote this letter because I know that one day I have to leave you alone. And.. I'm right.

First of all, I would like to apologize 'cause I didn't told you earlier about my health back then. It's just.. I'm afraid you might leave me, you don't want to be friends with me, just like the others. When they know about my current health, they'll leave me alone. I'm afraid that you'll take the same action so, I decided NOT to tell you.

Krys, you know how much I love you, right? You're my first best friend and it never crossed my mind to leave you. But, what can I do.. It's my destiny, it's a fate. When I met you, it's the first time I laughed, smiled. I never laughed and smiled a lot before I knew you. Back then, my life is miserable -no happiness at all-. I spent half of my life, suffering the pain from the heart disease. I often cried alone when I'm thinking of my condition. And when the doctor told that my condition is getting worse, I don't know what else to do. I want to cry but.. I can't. My mom bursted into tears when she heard the news. I'm still with my poker face but then.. At midnight, I can't sleep. And, that's when my tears finally escaped from my eyes. I can't believe that this is happening to me, Amber Josephine Liu. I just can't.

Weeks passed, my condition is getting more and more worst. I often coughed and there's blood all over. My chest hurts a lot. The doctor claimed that I've only had about two or three months left. And, if they undergo tha surgery on me, it's 50/50. Whether I'll survived or not. My mom and sis wanted to undergo the surgery but I don't. Because I knew even if I had the surgery, it's not even worth it. There's only 50/50 chance. So, my mom and sis finally decided to follow my decision because they knew that it must be my last wish before I left.

Krys, I just want to tell you that you're the best of the best. God made you to be my friend. And I thanked Him for that. I never regretted it. But promise me.. that you'll find someone to take care of you instead of me because I'm gone. Be a good girl, okay? That's my Krys!

"You stupid!" Krystal said, she's crying. "Amber, why are you doing this to me? Why, why, why??"
You were surprised. "Krys, calm down. She had her own reason to do so." You comforted her.
"But.. She kept it as a secret. How could she..?" Krystal murmured. She's crying too hard. She hugged you and cried even harder. "Shhh~" You patted her shoulder.

*fast forward*

You went inside Krystal's room to check on her. There, you saw her sleeping. You entered her room and sat beside her on the bed. You saw her swollen eyes. "She must have crying a lot before she slept. Poor Krystal.." You mumbled and shook your head. You pulled the blanket to cover her. Then, you saw her holding a piece of paper. Being a curious person, you took the paper from her slowly. You don't want to wake her up. Then, you left the room.

"Oh? It's from Amber. But.. it's not the same as this evening though." You said and began to read the paper.

Dear Best friend,
There's nothing I could say to you,
Nothing I could ever do,
To make you see, what you mean to me.
I know I let you down,
But it's not like that now,
This time I'll never let you go.

Remember when we cried together,
I told you everything
, you know my feelings,
It never crossed my mind that there would be a time,
For us to say GOODBYE~

There;s nothing you could say, nothing you could do,
There's no other way when it comes to the truth,
So please stay strong,
'Cause you know you'll make it through,
Without me standing by your side,
I wish you could be happy instead,
There's nothing else I can do.

I'm leaving, forever this time,
Remember,
I'm always watching you,
From up in the sky..

Amber Josephine Liu

Your tears start to fall. You quickly wiped it away. "Krys, I promise that I'll try my best to be your friend even though it takes forever. And, Amber.. I'll take care of your best friend for you. I promise.."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey dude~ What's up?? Love the story? kekeke.. I tried my best.. And, that's the result. It took me 2 hours to complete it. And, reason why I named the OC as Valentina is because of I have a friend -not a friend actually 'cause she's 2 years older than me. She really looks like Amber onnie. Her hairstyle.. hehehe.. I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to comment. Just keep it simple and cool~
Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee.. <3 :*