Final

Meeting the Members

My most well-liked scenario on Tumblr so far so I decided to post it as my first story here ^^


“I don’t think it’s the right ti-“

“No.”

“But-“

“No.”

“Can’t we do this another-“

“No means no Min Ae.”

Said girl pouted, “But Sehun-“

Sehun turned around and bent down a bit so he would be at eye level with her, his hands on her shoulder. “Baby, we’ve been over this. We’re doing this today Min Ae. We’ve been putting it off for so long now. I’m surprised they haven’t followed me home or break into our apartment yet.”

“But what if they don’t like me?” the brunette mumbled, dropping her head to avoid his eyes. “Min Ae, Min Ae look at me.” He bent down lower so she had no choice but to look at him. “I know my hyungs and I’m telling you, they are going to love you. I promise.” He pressed a soft kiss on yher forehead before pulling back, his hands dropping from her shoulders.

“Even if they don’t like you, which they will, you won’t really see them anyway so there’s nothing for you to be scared of.” Sehun said before taking Min Ae's hand and squeezed it lightly, “Now let’s go alright?”

Min Ae took a deep breath before exhaling slowly, nodding. “Yeah, alright.”

Sehun smiled and gave his girlfriend a light peck on the lips before continuing to walk through the hallways of his dorm building with her following quietly behind him.

-x-x-x-

The door swung open before Sehun could even lift his free hand to knock on the door.

“Finally! It’s about time! What took you so long? We all thought you got kidnapped by fans or something!” Sehun rolled his eyes but greeted his favourite hyung with a smile nonetheless, “Sorry Lu Han hyung.”

The blonde’s eyes shifted from the maknae to the petite girl beside him and a huge smile was on his lips and before Min Ae knew it, she was pulled into a tight embrace. “You must be Min Ae! You have no idea how hard it is to convince Sehun to have you meet us. We almost wanted to break in your apartment just to meet you.”

She heard Sehun sighed and mumbled under his breath, “Told you they would do that.”

“Actually, Lu Han, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Zi Tao wanted to. The rational members of the group don’t mind waiting.” Kris then noticed how tight the elder’s hug was and sighed, “Lu Han let her go, she can’t breathe.”

The vocalist quickly let go and pull back, making sure she was at arm’s length as he looked her over, “Sehun wasn’t joking, you’re so cute.” He cooed, pinching her cheeks. Min Ae felt an arm wrapped possessively around her waist before she was pulled into someone’s chest. “I would appreciate it if you keep your hands off my girl hyung.”

Lu Han pouted but obeyed nonetheless. “Hey we want to meet her too! Stop keeping her at the door!”

“Oh calm down Baekhyun.” Kris rolled his eyes before walking back into the dorm.

“Prepare yourself.” Sehun whispered into her ear before they both walked in with a hyper Lu Han in front of them. “Remember; watch out for Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung. They’ll-” Min Ae was suddenly pulled out of Sehun’s hold and into another tight embrace.

Sehun face palmed before muttering, “I should have kept my guard up.”

“Finally we get to meet you! Do you have any idea how exited we were when our little Sehunnie told us that he would finally bring you over so we could meet you?” Min Ae took in a deep breath when Baekhyun let her go only to place two hands on her cheeks. “Min Ae right?”

The brunette nodded, giving him a small nervous smile and he returned it with a bigger one, “I can see why Sehun wouldn’t let us meet you. You’re pretty.” Before Sehun could pull his girlfriend back to him, Chanyeol stepped into his way. “I like her.”

“God hyung, give her some space. You’re scaring her.” The maknae growled, managing to get around the giant and pulling her back into his arms protectively. “When I agreed to letting you guys meet her, I didn’t say it was okay to scare her.”

“You’re just scared that we’ll steal her away from you.” Xiu Min laughed, crossing his arms over his chest with a grin on his face. Sehun glared at the elder before Lu Han came and pat him on the back, “Now, now Sehun. No need to get angry. You can’t blame us for being so excited. Tell me, how long have you two been in a relationship?” Lu Han asked, stepping into the girl's line of vision and smiling softly.

Sehun opened his mouth to answer but Chanyeol held up a hand, “Nono, we want to hear her answer.” The maknae scowled and was going to answer anyway but-

“T-Two years.” Min Ae took a deep breath and repeated, “We’ve been together for two years.”

“Not to mention the first few months of their relationship was too sweet for me to handle.” Kai gagged, laughing afterwards before spreading his arms with a grin on his face, “Come here.”

Min Ae smiled, glad to see her old friend’s face. With much effort, she got out of Sehun’s grip and went to hug Kai; leaving Sehun to sulk and glare at the dancer. “It’s been a long time Min Ae.”

“Pff, miss you too Jongin.”

“Why can’t she be that open with us?” Baekhyun mumbled and Lay shrugged, “Not all of us are so open when we meet new people Baek.”

“Okay, you got your hug now can I please have Min Ae back?” Sehun asked, arms crossed over his chest while Kai on the other hand, chose to ignore him.

“I’m sure you know all the members right? Joon Myeon hyung is the one sitting over there.” Suho greeted her with a soft warm smile, “It’s nice to meet you. I hope Sehun isn’t much trouble at home than he is here.”

“Hyung!” She had to refrain herself from laughing when she heard her boyfriend whining at his leader before shouting at Kai, who pretended like he didn’t hear anything.

“You already met Lu Han hyung. Yixing hyung, Zi Tao-“

“Yah, stop ignoring me you and give me back my girlfriend!”

“Aish, so noisy. Is he like this at home too?” The dancer asked, a teasing smile on his face. She laughed and nodded, “He whines a lot on most days.”

Sehun’s eyes widen, “Min Ae!”

The whole group burst out laughing and Chen came over to pat the maknae on the shoulder, a grin on his face. “I like her already.” Zi Tao grinned and nodded in agreement, “Good choice there Sehun.” She blushed at the comment but a small smile still crept onto her lips.

“So tell us, how is our little maknae at home?” Sehun groaned, “I regret letting you guys meet her.”

She giggled and went over to her sulking boyfriend, going on her toes to peck him on the cheek. “Cheer up Sehun. I’m glad you convinced me to meet them.”

“But they keep taking you away from me!” Sehun whined, a pout now taking over his features.

“Whose idea was it?”

“But-” Min Ae gave him a light kiss on the lips and he let out a defeated sigh before leaning down to plant a soft kiss on her lips, “Fine but if they take you away from me one more time; we’re leaving.”

Chen and Kai started gagging, “Nope, still not used to it.”

“Get a room!”

D.O whacked the two lightly on their arms and gave them a glare, “Oh stop it you two. Be nice.” Kai and Chen just laughed and high-fived each other while the vocalist rolled his eyes but was smiling nonetheless.

Sehun’s arm s around his girlfriend's waist, pulling her to his side before he leaned down and kissed her cheek with a smile, “Told you they would love you.”


Eeeeeh, it's not really that much but I figure that I should at least put up something ~.~

I hope you guys liked it ^^