Just Until...

Just A Bit Longer

Tic Tock. TIc Tock...

3:56 am. Thats what the blaring red letters read on the alarm clock.

It would be the time Chaerin's whole world came crashing down on her, in exactly 4 more minutes.

240 seconds left until those horrible memories would haunt her, the way it had for the past year. It would eat up her sleep, like some scary nightmare.

"5....4...3...2...........1."

4:00am.

Like a natural reflex, tears clouded her eyes, and then eventually falling like a waterfall, soaking her pillow.

Why...why? Why can't you leave me alone, why can't you leave my mind even though you've left me? Just one night... at least give me one night. No more, no less. One night to sleep peacefully without the thoughts of you wandering in my head.

 

Tears continued flowing down her cheeks, not even thinking of quitting.

Beep beep beep.

7:00 am.

The start of another week, another week without him. She reluctantly crawled out of her bed, kicking off the blanket to the other side.

"Well, guess life goes on... I wonder how it is for you." she wore a bitter smile.

-----------------------------------------------

Beep beep beep.

7:00 am. Yoseob winced as the alarm rang angrilly. He groaned pulling the covers over his head.

..........

"Uurrggh." he groaned kicking away the covers and frowning at the alarm clock.

"You always ring so fast don't you." he mumbled.

He stared out the window. No sun. No light. Darkness.

Just like his heart. Ever since the day she went away.

He smirked. "More like the day you went away Yang Yoseob." he whispered.

How are you? Are you doing fine without me? I hope you are... cause I sure as hell arent okay. Cause you're not here beside me.

 

"If I turn back time, would everything be okay again..?" He chuckled. "Of course.... no reply."

----------------------------------------------