2min

SHINee

 

TaeMin was in the locker room, he just finished his dance class and was trying to be as quick as possible to change himself and finnally be able to go see his boyfriend, who was waiting outside as everydays. He had took of his wet t-shirt and was going to put on a clean one when he felt hands grabing his hips. he was startled at first, not knowing who was behind him. It wasn't the first time someone attended to touch him like that. taemin was cute, always smiling, and beautiful too, he had long hairs  which he ofter styled in pony-tail, He was pretty popular with boys and girls and sincehe was friendly with everyone, people often thought he was an easy guy and that they stood a chance. so he often got confession and sometimes, worst. Even thought everybody knew he already had a boyfriend, and that boyfriend wasn't anybody. It is Choi minHo, The school's jjang and the soccer club's captain. And MinHo was pretty jealous of every single person who touched HIS TaeMin, He wasn't as kind as taeMin, that's why  it would often finish in fights, and of course, MinHo always Won. TaeMin turned to see who it was, and his eyes whidened at the sight. It wasn't anybody that was touching him like that, there, in front of him, with his arms hanging firmly on taemin's thin's waist, was his boyfriend, smiling beautifully at him. Something that only TaeMin and MinHo's relatives could see. MinHo was cold to almost everybody, and fought a lot. That's why everybody was shocked when TaeMin and Him started going out. Because, let's say it honestly, They don't have the same taste, they are not in the same class,and we can say that they are complet opposite, But well, love isn't only a matter of taste. And the thing that surprised the most was how Loving, cheesy and protecting MinHo was toward his younger lover. With TaeMin, MinHo was a completely different person.

 

 

"Surprise~~" Said MinHo with a grin, taeMin smiled back at him, as always. 

 

 

"What are you doing here ? You know you're not allowed to enter if you're not from the dancing class... You could get punished."

 

 

"It doesn't matter how I entered, does it ? What matter is that I'm right here with you, and... You don't have any T-shirt on..." MinHo smirked before looking down while his lips. TaeMin's cheeks were now slightly red. MinHo loved teasing his cute lover, so he did it most of the  time, and as much as he could. He really loved taemin's blushing face,almost as much as his smiling face, which was for him, the most wonderful smile he had seen in his entire smile, TaeMin's smile is a smile that can make everybody smile too. That's partly why he loved his smile. On other hand, taeMin was shocked by the latter's sentence he blushed even more ateasind try to cover himself.

 

"Stop teasing me MinHo, I know you like that... But It's embarrassing~~" Taemin whined while trying to hide his body from MinHo's stare. 

 

"And What if I'm not teasing you ? What if it's not a joke, but the truth ?" MinHo's eyes were looking at Taemin's intensely. He  pushed TaeMin against the wall and came a lot more closer, until their bodies touched. MinHo approached the latter's sensitive ear before whispering huskily.

 

"Baby, You didn't give me my kiss~~" TaeMin blush again at this and looked back at MinHo, who was smiling at him innocently, as if he had never teased the younger. The latter's face came closer and closer until their lips were only an inch away. TaeMin could feel the other's warm breath on his lips, and it was intoxicating, he really wanted to kiss his lover right now. MinHo smirked seing how flushed TaeMin was right now, this cute little boy was at his mercy." 

 

"So, can  I... ? " He whispered while sensually brushing his lips against TaeMin's, the older couldn't answer anymore, his mind had gone blank, so he nodded instead before closing his eyes, waiting to feel these perfect lips on him. MinHo slowly pushed his lips against his lover's, the kiss was slow, It was sweet and simple at the start, but little by little, the kiss became more passionate and needy, they wanted more. MinHo's tongue lightly brushed on TaeMin's lips while nipping at his lower lip. the latter was a blushing mess by now, He couldn't resist  his boyfriends kisses, there was so much love in it. He was going to give his older boyfriend permission to enter, when a loud noise was heard. And that's when  they realised they weren't alone, but in the locker room, where other dancer were changing too. Their eyes widened and they looked where the noise came from. It was key, who's real name is Kim KiBum, but he prefer being called key, Let's not wonder why. This guy is in the same class than TaeMin but a bit older, and he is another really good dancer of the club, and one of TaeMin's best friends, Key doesn't have a lot of friends because people think he's too full of himself, but they don't know him well. Ok, he's a bit narcissistic, He's beautiful and he know that, and he's a fashion victim, but this guy is really honest, and he's really kind with his friends, he could do anything for someone he cares for. He's gay and eveybody know that, Not that he told everyone, but he just doesn't like lies. Moreover he has got a crush on a funny looking guy with a funny voice who's older too and in the same class of MinHo, he's name is JongHyun, he's really kind, but must be quite dumb, cause he's the only one who doesn't know that Key loves him, and be sure that key tried everything to show him. Key is quite protective with his close friends, and taemin is one of them, but strangely, he was never against taeMin and MinHo's relationship, only saying that the most important was  his happiness and that he had to take precautions. He kind of like MinHo, maybe because he could see how much Minho loved Taemin.

 

Key Was looking at them with a smirk on his lips. Taemin didn't knwo what to do or say, neither did MinHo. there was an akward feeling surounding them. 

 

"It's not that i don't like what I saw, but.. You should maybe do that kind of things somewhere else... Like in a room, you know ? because, firstly, You're going to scare the other, and secondly, i'm not quite certain the teacher will accept it... Even a bit..." Taemin took the time to put on a T-shirt. he was still blushing and could see that his friend was trying to too.

 

"plus, if you want to make 'babies', I think it would be comfier in a bed, right ?" MinHo and key laughed at that statement, and Taemin scowled, which made key laugh even more. taemin took his bag and grabbed MinHo's hand.

 

"MinHo, we should go home." MinHo smiled at how cute TaeMin was when pouting. he passed key and opened the door before turning.

 

"See you later, BAD friend !" And went away, followed by MinHo who couldn't help himself but laught and inwardly thanking Key Who was still laughing hard in the locker room. before they went away from school they could hear Key Shout at them.

 

"DON'T FORGET TO USE PROECTION~~" And Taemin was even more pouting, thinking of a way to take revenge. MinHo laughed from the side, Which made TaeMin look at him, still a pout on his lips and bent down to kiss his pouting lover's lips.

 

"I love you TaeMin~~"

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           THE END


 

 

That's it, the first story. hahahhaha I hope you'll like it. I made it this morning after getting up, because i got a message from my friend Sweet-Howling who was talking about her dream and saying that she needed help, because she couldn't stop thinking of 2min... But i didn't know what to do, so instead I wrote this. Hahahah She wasn't exepting me to write a shot... But Well, We laughed a lot after that. And I changed it a lot to be able to post it there. hehehe I hope you'l love it. hehehehe 

 

PS: Comment are loved. <3