Introduction

My beautiful flower of death

-Hwang Seo Yeon is 6 Years old-

"Hurry up! Hwang Seo Yeon or you will be late for your first day of school!" Yelled my mom .Typical.

I ran downstairs to find my dad and my mom waiting for me in the doorstep. My mom holding my lunchbox and my dad waiting for me to drive to school, But don't think we had a elegant house nor a elegant car, No scratch that we actually had nothing elegant. Why? We were poor, A low income family, But we were happy so i didn't really care if we were rich or poor.

My mom handed me the lunchbox and i gave her kiss and left with my dad. It was a silent ride, But i am used to it. Daddy is not really talkative but it doesn't bother me anymore. Anyways, we arrived to school to find the school packed with new children trying to get in and not be late for the first day.

'Oh well' I thought

I hate being in crowded places. I hate being with so many people it bothers me so much.

I finally got in the school and stupid teacher didn't even let us choose our seats. Well it is not like i knew somebody or even liked someone here.

I got seated next to this boy named Lu Han. He was nice and everything, and we immediately got along. Being the feisty, stubborn, and 'I don't really like hanging around people' Attitude, Even i was surprise at how fast me and this boy got along.

When it was time for me to go to lunch the teacher sent to me to the counselors office at first i wondered why but then i found out why.

At my last school i was receiving 'Help' because according to them i was to rough and aggressive for my age. It is sort of true i have a horrible temper and at any moment i could get up and hit you, But i have learned how to control it on my own and i am learning slowly and slowly.

Days went by like this but it was different i wasn't alone like i thought i would be. Me and that Luhan boy became more friendly with each other until the point that we didn't use honorifics with each other even though he is 4 years older.

Me and Luhan were walking to school that day but the entrance was blocked. So me and Luhan being the evil little children we were we went in through the back where the teachers enter and to our hopes we succeeded .

We settled in our classroom and soon enough class started only to be interrupted by the principal.

"Listen everybody! Here we have a new student, Treat him very well as he is a blessing to our school! Arraso!"

I saw a tall boy come in and had a very mature face for his age. He was very well dressed and his hair looked like it had been styled for more than 5 hours.

Suddenly i started feeling weird, My vision became blurry and i felt my head spinning and pounding and my stomach was doing like twist or something.

As the boy came closer to take the seat next to me i started feeling worse.

"Anneyonghaseyo! My name is Yifan Wu but i am known as Kris so please call me that" He introduced himself in a such proper formal way

"Anneyong-g-ha-ha-seyo-yo, My na-ame is Hwa-hwa-ng Seo Y-yeo-n-n"  I said in between breaks to take in air to see if  felt better but apparently that didn't work.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking weirdly at me

'What the heck?' Was all i thought before everything went black

I found myself waking up to a white, eggshell ceiling. I was confused as i looked around i realized i was at the nurse's office. Then the memories came back. I out, I fainted. As i looked around i saw the Kris boy again sitting their looking at me and i started feeling the same my vision going blurry, pounding in my head and my stomach twisting.

I d unto my stomach and my head and the Kris boy probably got the signal that i was feeling bad and he went to get the nurse, But something weird happened as he left out of my sight. My vision became clearer, my head stopped pounding and my stomach stopped twisting.

Days went by and i still couldn't get my mind off how when he left i felt better but Luhan convinced me that it was just a coincidence so i forgot about it but that Kris boy didn't come to school for the rest of the week, then it became 2 weeks then 3 weeks then 4 weeks until it was about a month that he didn't come to school.

It is not like it worried me but it was suspicious and i became even more curios when he came back after missing a month with scares and bruises on his arms and face.

Kris came to school 1 week finally, then the next week for some reason he stood in front of the classroom and made a announcement that shocked everyone, Of course except me

"I am sad to tell everyone that i will no longer be attending this school any more, Thank you anyway to everybody for helping me" Kris announced to the whole classroom but only kept looking at me as if he knew one of my deepest secrets but i rolled my eyes and looked down at my papers

Kris announced this and left and before he left i looked up only to see him looking at me as he was exiting the door.

Actually i was very creeped out but knowing that i will never see him i shook it of my shoulders.

Every year went by the same, Except my friendship with Luhan. Our friendship grew so strong that people always confused us with being siblings, And of course we felt like that as we knew every single detail about each other.

Though everything changed when i was 9.

I was home playing with my dolls when Luhan came over by surprise. I as always expected him to be over because he wanted to play even though he was 13, But i was faced with very terrible news.

Luhan told me he was moving to Seoul.

Like that i was lonely in School all again and was back to everything being the same as it was before.

- August 2012- Hwang Seo Yeon is 16 years old-

-Author's P.O.V-

Just 1 year ago she received a call when she was home cooking while waiting for her parents.

"Yobuseyo?" Seo Yeon answered only to hear the worst news she has ever heard

"Ne, Sorry to tell you this but you're parents got in a car accident and unfortunately they did not make it through" Said the person on the other line

Seo Yeon immediately gathered her things and headed to the hospital. When she got their she heard the details of how her parents died.

Like that Seo Yeon spent countless days and nights crying until one day she got herself up and decided that crying wasn't going to get her no where and her parents that were watching would not be proud of her.

Seo Yeon slowly started getting herself up and trying harder until she was fully okay to move to Seoul and study like her parents wanted her to do.

-End of authors P.O.V-

- Currently- Hwang Seo Yeon is now 17 Years old-

-Wake up! It is now 5: 30 Am!- Yelled my alarm

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! ' My gosh!" I yelled until I finally got myself to get up and turn off the alarm that I purposely put on the other end of my room. Weird right, Well yeah that is me Hwang Seo Yeon.

To my great of luck the pizza boxes I left their yesterday were their to interrupt my sleepwalking which gladly caused me to fall flat on my face. Which later, when I lazily got up from the marvelous fall, I find out it gladly gave me a big bruise on my left cheek.

"Just great" I mumbled and got myself undressed and went in to take a shower.

I got out of the shower very refreshed and relaxed compared to how I was from my awesome morning

I came out of the bathroom in only underwear and a bra and gave myself some more time in bed, But I couldn't for some reason, I couldn't stay still because I was exited for my first day of school

I slowly started falling asleep until a knock on the door woke me up.

"I am  coming! I am coming!" I yelled and being the hot tempered girl I was I started having my hot tempered thoughts that sometimes escaped my mouth "Gosh, Can i not have a perfect sleep for once" I mumbled and went to open the door but before I turned the knob I felt a cold breeze on my body and I looked down and my eyes went wide open.

"O My gosh!" I  yelled and ran quickly to get a pair of pants and t-shirt, Then I proceeded to open the door to find a very tall man standing in front of me

"Ne, Anneyonghaseyo! I am here to ask where is central 7?" He asked

I  just stared at him blankly. Causing him to wave his hand in front of me as if you were dreaming.

"Central 7?" I finally said confused

"Yes, Central 7 you know where all the people who majored in dance are in"

"Majored? School?!" I said surprised and looked at  my watch it was 9:00 Am and I had exactly 12 minutes to get their without being marked late.

"Excuse me are you okay?" The guy asked me

"Huh? What? Oh yeah! But i am late! Dang it i  am going to be late on my first day!" I yelled hysterically and ran to grab a hair tie as my hair was down and also went to grab my backbag.

"Sorry but i have to go or i am going to be late!" I said motioning him to move out of my doorway so I  could get out and he just nodded and moved

"Wait!" He called me before you left

"What" I yelled annoyed now

"What is your major?" He asked

"Dance" I said turning around to leave

"Well then i will follow you!" He said and ran after me and finally cached up "You run pretty fast" He said

"Thank you" Was all I said then it went silent until the boy broke it

"Well i will introduce myself, My name is Tao and i am 20 years old and i am new here" He said and bowed his head while running

"Well, My name is Hwang Seo Yeon and i am 17 years old" I said but fully stopped to bow properly as he was older

" Well it is a pleasure to meet you, Seo Yeon-ssi"

"It's a pleasure to meet you to Tao-ssi, You seem friendly"

"Well for your information you have met Tao, The friendliest most cutest and nicest man in the world and the best at martial arts" He said proudly which caused me to laugh a little.

Actually it was the first time someone has caused me to laugh ever since my parents death. I decided to be friends with this guy. I just wanted someone to make me laugh,and he seems like he will be the perfect one for the job and well, I also wanted a friend.

"Well, Tao-ssi let's be friends, Shall we?"

"Of course!" He said while clapping "Also, Sorry for disturbing you in your apartment, from all the ones i knocked only you opened, and a question why did you yell?"

"Oh, It's okay and about the yelling, It is embarrassing but i was sleeping in my underwear and bra and well i was going to open the door then i realized what i was wearing and i was shocked" I said in a low tone and when I turned around I caught him blushing "Stop blushing" I said and hit his arm and motioned him that we were in the classroom

I went in and was forced to introduce ourselves but the good thing is that the both of us were seated together.

The both of us were playing Rock,Paper,Scissors waiting for the teacher to begin, When the classroom got quiet and I could hear the girls squealing.

I looked up to find a tall, blonde, man with the perfect face entering the classroom

'No wonder the girlies over their were going crazy' I thought and rolled my eyes not even bothering to look at him more knowing what kind of boy he was

'Snobby,Cocky,Rich,Annoying' I thought

Then suddenly my vision started getting blurry, my head was spinning and I was feeling weird ready to throw up. I looked up and saw the boy looking at me directly as he was passing and the blurriness of my vision,head spinning, and twists in my stomach became stronger.

I stood up to go to the bathroom. As he was passing I was too, The two of us were very close trying to fit in the gaps of the desks and our shoulders brushed. The blurriness of vision, The head spinning and pounding and the twists in my stomach became so, so much worse.

'What the hell, This feels familiar' Was all you thought before everything went black

 

-Hope you liked the first chapter! and please do not hesitate in telling me if something needs to be fixed as this is my first 'You' story! and please do comment and subscribe! It makes me feel motivated and good when people comment! :) Thank you for reading! and for your support! Thank you! and please EVERYONE TAKE CARE!!! <3-

                                                                                                                               -Kpopfan4ever0258 :) <3