Fighting

Tears - Optional Bias

"Why don’t you just come home sometimes!" You suggested

"I like to hang out with friends too, you have all day to hang out with yours!" He scoffed moving to the living room.

"Oh~ So you don’t think that I do work? That I just play around and hang out with my friends?"

"That is what you do! You don’t have any idea what I go through daily?" He walked around the living room nervously

"I work, I cook, I clean, and I have school. I have to do a lot of things and you think that I don’t do anything?!" You were shouting now so that he could hear you loud and clear.

"Well sounds like you don’t need me then!" He turned around to look out the windows. You knew if you didn’t do anything that you were going to loose him. You slowly walked up to him and slithered your arms around his torso. Once he feels your arms around him, he turns quickly throwing his elbows around.

Hitting the ground you cover your side of your face. You start to cry. He walks away thinking that you are just upset about the long fight that has been going on for a couple hours now. You scurried off into the bathroom as warm liquid ran onto your fingers. Washing your face vigorously, you put on some band aids and headed out to the living room again.

"Look what you did you idiot" You scoffed at him as you walked to the couch.

"What do you mean?" He said curiously, turning around approaching you. You let him look at your face. "D-did I do that?" He pointed your small wounds. Nodding your head slowly he wrapped you in a hug. "I am sorry, I would never want to hurt you."

You pushed him away, “You should learn to control yourself”

"I’ll try"