Tears of Happiness

SaelGaeti & Sweets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the end of the day had come but Jihyun's heart was still racing from the time she was alone with Jinyoung in the gym. Today her dad would be working in late so he wouldn't be picking her up today; thankfully she had her bike with her. She walked over to her bike, unlocked it and met up with her cousins.

Jihyun looked around expecting to see Gongchan or Sanduel running toward her to say 'thank you' or 'have a nice day’; strangely enough they had already left the school according to Chunmi.

Jihyun got on her bike and rode with her cousins at a calm pace as they made it back to the bakery ready for work.

"What happened at the lunch room?" Yumi asked looking at Jihyun before turning her attention back on the rode as if she was literally driving a car.

"Nothing, Jinyoung helped me escape-"

"Jinyoung?" Chunmi cut her off and looked at her. She hummed a little before letting go of the handles of the bike and folded her arms in thought as she peddled.

"Show off..." Yumi pouted softly and continued to peddle.

"What’s the matter, Chunmi?"

"I don't like Jinyoung." She confessed before reaching for the handles again.

"Why? He and his friends seem to be nice, and he helped keep my promise to my dad." She shrugged.

"Yeah sure but don't you feel like the guy is hiding something? Where did he come from? Where is his family? Is he even related to ONE of the boys in the group? Are they a gang? You have to ask yourself these things." Chunmi lectured.

"Oh god, Chunmi STOP! You sound like auntie Jisu." Yumi shivered lightly.

"Yumi has a point, Chunmi you are really beginning to sound like your mother."

"I am not!" She defended. The two ignored her defense and looked to the side seeing a cute little shop selling things for high schoolers.

"Let’s check this out." Sohee rode her bike up onto the sidewalk careful not to run anyone over and got off. The other two did the same and looked at what the woman was selling.

"Oh look Pucca!" Chunmi giggled. Sohee looked over and smiled seeing Pucca kiss Garu on the cheek.

"I like that." Sohee took the phone charm of Molang the bunny and plugged it into her phone to experiment.

"Its adorable, it suits your phone but I think you should change your phone cover." Yumi took an iPhone case from off the shelf and examined it.

"Try this." Sohee took off her stitch iPhone case and replaced it with the new case and looked at it.

"How cute." She giggled and bought both the case and the charm. Soon after the girls got what they wanted, Chunmi getting a red polka-dotted case for her phone, Yumi bought a few notebooks with Molang on it and stitch headphones. The girls got on their bikes and rode off to the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter