Chapter 1: Why Can't I Love You?

Tangled Minds

JR comes in smiling at angel who was cooking for her roommates (Kris, JR, and Eden). He comes up behind angel hugging her waist knowing she is easily to scare.

“Oh my Go- you scared me” she hit JR arm

“owww I’m sorry hehe” he laugh. “What are you doing?”

“What does it look like I am doing?” she sarcastically said

“Cooking”

“Ding Ding Ding!!!!” She laughs. “Kris and Eden will be right back. They went to get some errands for me”

JR smirked and gabbed angel’s waist from behind

Angel laughed “what are you doing? Plus you got some explaining to do on why you was out last night. I can’t wait to hear this.” She was trying to get to the sink until JR got on the floor in front of her.

“JR what are you doing?”

“Oh just sitting in front of the sink just to annoy you” he smirk

“Well can you move out the way I am trying to get to the sink” she giggles

“I don’t want to” JR smiles

“Well ok I have another way”

She steps a leg over JR to wash her hands. Just as he plan it. He starts massaging angel’s legs and thighs.

“Angel… I feel hot. Help me please” he winked.

“Well take off them clothes and go hop in the shower” she laughed

Brakhyun and angel were just friends so as for Kris and Eden. She loved them but she loved all of them the same. Whenever they talk about other girl she suddenly gets jealous and leaves out the room. She wishes so much there was clones of herself so she could love them all. She has a really good heart that is easy to break and doesn’t want to hurt their feelings, with that she tries to keep her guard high as possible.

“Ok ok” JR smile as angel shake her head

Suddenly there was a loud bang on the door. Angel rushed to the door and asks who it is.

“My name is Chris”

She opened the door “hello”

“Where is he” he raised his voice

“Who are you talking about” she looked confused.

“ you know who exactly I am talking about. Where is that blond haired yellow monkey mother er by the name of JR?”

Angel was ready to knock him on his

“First of all who are you calling a ? I am not a . I am not a female dog who goes around messing up people relationships, spreading my legs, and , Second he is not here and third why what’s going?:

“Well he was seeing my girlfriend and I didn’t like that at all.”

“Oh that’s why you here, Because of your girlfriend? Wow” angel shakes her head

“My girlfriend said she cheated on me with him so that’s why I want him”

“Well does it ring a bell that if she cheated on you she doesn’t love you anymore or want to be love better than the love she gets from you? If someone loves someone dearly they wouldn’t even think about leaving or cheating on them. But if she did that to you, you must have ed up something for her to do that and yeah JR was telling me all about this. He said that she called him ask him to come over to speak with her because your was out partying your off while she was at home alone. She was crying so hard because you did her so wrong. Treating and talking to her any kind of way. How would you feel if she did the same thing you were doing to her? You wouldn’t even feel right would you? You would probably feel worse than her. Giving all the love in the world and it’s not appreciated one bit. Anyway, he tried to comfort her out of nowhere she kissed him he backed away and left. I wouldn’t exactly call that cheating but you must have done something pretty hurtful to make her do that. See men like you don’t know what is good in front of you until it’s gone or taken away from you. Then you will be like what in the hell happened? Where did this all go wrong? it was because of the ed up thing you did.” With that he was left speechless knowing everything she said was very true.

“You are right I did some ed up things for her to do that. Damn. Look please forgive me I have been through a lot lately and it just complicated and when things happen with me I don’t think about her or how she feels. I need a damn personality or reality check.”

“Oh I understand, it is hard out there but you have to be strong about it you know and have communication and keep the connection eye to eye” she smiled

“Now go make amends and fix that relationship all you guys need is communication.”  She smiled

“You are right. Thank you I really needed that. Tell that other dude I am sorry.” With that said he left.

Kris and Eden pulled up after 15 minutes when he left. They both walked in the door. They both smiled at angel while she was finishing up baking red velvet cake.

“Hey I see you about finish with everything” Kris said smiling

“Everything smell’s good to now I can’t wait to eat” Eden smiles at angel

“I brought the red wine you wanted me to get and the Italian seasoning.” As Eden holding up the bag

“Oh that’s great; it’s about that time to eat you guys!”

“I am going to go in the room for a minute to rest my head a bit” as Kris said going to his room

“I am going to help you set out the table” as Eden said smiling

“Great! Thank you” angel smiled

They both set the table with table mated forks, spoons, knifes , bread ,wine glasses, wine, Italian salad, Italian noodles and Lasagna.

“Thank you for helping me” she smiled

Eden grabbed angel’s waist. Placing light kisses on her neck, she tried to get away but he wouldn’t let go of her.

“Why can’t I have you? I want to love you angel. Just like the angel you are”

“Come on dinner is ready Eden” he finally let’s goes and smiles

“GUYS IT IS TIME FOR DINNER!!!!” she yells out loud making Eden rubbing his ear

All of them comes and sits at the table looking at the grace and hard work she put into the food she prepared for them. They wow at the amazement of things. When they all took their first bite they coulnd’t help it was just as good just as always when she cooked. They all smiled at her as she smiles back at them. They all got finish and left the table. Angel was left in the kitchen to clean until JR said he would clean and told her to rest up. She went to the laundry room to get her bed sheets out the dryer. She turns up her IPod to the song Tarzan by Wonder Boys. As she making her bed she dances and rocks her hips to the song. Kris was about to walk in but he stopped and peeped through the door as she dances. The way she rolled her hips in a circle turned him on. He liked Angel very much, so much he would have some pretty interesting fantasies and dreams about her. He knocks on the door and opens it.

“Oh Hey Kris! I hope you enjoyed the meal” She smiled

“Yeah I was coming in here to say thank you for the dinner” he rubbed his hair

“Oh you welcome! Anything for my Oppa’s” she smiled and giggled a little

Even though Kris wasn’t Korean he loved when she called him Oppa. It was so cute, attractive, and y the way she says it. She went back to making her bed until Kris turned her around and kissed her neck softly. Planting trails of kisses to her shoulder to her neck. He couldn’t resist. His lips was on hers dominating . She loves it when someone takes control and led them to their desire.

“Kris...” saying under the kiss,

He finally breaks the kiss “Why can’t I have you? Why can’t I just love you all to myself? Why do you make me feel this way?” he asks looking into her eyes.

“I just don’t want to break any hearts around here. I don’t want take the risk of breaking Eden and JR hearts and things get into to Chaos.”

Eden and JR were standing there. They couldn’t believe how much she cared for them.

“Angel you don’t have to worry about that anymore….” Eden hugs her from the side as he kissed her neck.

“Yeah we all love you and care for you too. We didn’t know it was this hard for you.” As JR said kissing the other side of her neck.

Kris looked up to angel face and kissed her lips.

“You don’t have to worry anymore. We will figure something out another day, let’s just love you for tonight” as JR, Eden, Kris and Angel falling on the bed turning off the light and turning on the red light. 

 

hiiiiii my lovelies hehe well here is the first chapter i am doing on the new story. the next chapter is going to have your seat wet i guess full of ahhh ^_^ hehe well thats all i hope you like it and leave comments too ^_^