Hidden Truth

Secret Service

Incheon, the end of January 2013

Two men were standing in the parking lot. Those guys looked fully prepared and handsome with grey color that dominated their style. Actually, they're going to Japan this morning. They walked carefully yet comfortably. Perhaps, it's a normal situation for ordinary people to have a trip together. But they're CNBLUE! The rock band from South Korea who has been attracting so many people lately. All eyes on them. Even fans already there to take their pictures since early in the morning. The band has four members and only two were going to Japan? People will wonder what will they do in Japan.

The white skin guy took his cellphone, talking with someone on the phone. He looked so happy. 

"I know. I'm in Incheon now", he nodded, " I will stay in our dorm and I'll meet you at the backstage"

another guy beside him showed his smile listening his friend's words. He also felt the same. He also had the same reason with his fellow member. The white guy looked at him suspiciously. "Hyung, are you sure we're going to their concert?", asked him while turning  off his cellphone.

"YA! Is that a question? Why are we here right now, jjongie?", he answered while Jonghyun was scretching his head.

"I'm going crazy seriously, hyung! Yoona kept asking me if i can come or not", Jonghyun said while fixing his sunglasses, " I cannot reject her"

they're walking inside the airport. Yonghwa talked to him without seeing his face, "Hyun did the same. Who wants to reject those lovely girls?"

"And what is our reason when the journalists, paparazzi, or even fans asked what are we doing in Japan?", Jonghyun was a bit worried but he showed his sweet smile to the fans and people who took their pictures. Yonghwa smirked, "don't think too much. Just say we have a project in Japan. Now we have to go to the gate, I miss Hyun so bad"

*** 

Japan, the concert day

"I wear this cap and this glasses", said Yonghwa putting on his glasses as a disguise. 

"I wear this hoodie jacket. Do wee need a mask, hyung?", Jonghyun was ready with white T-Shirt and grey hoodie jacket, he also put the mask on. 

"You are right! I almost forgot that", he looked again at himself in the mirror and chuckled, "we look like real fanboys!" Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Let's go!", said Yonghwa while patting Jonghyun's shoulder. Then they went to the basement to get their car. As soon as they reached the venue, Yonghwa and Jonghyun were busy with their phones. Both of them were texting with their girlfriends , telling them that they're watching in the middle, VIP seat. Later, they entered the venue that was full of fans. Most of them are boys. No wonder because it's Girls Generation concert. Luckily no one knew them. They could watch the concert peacefully without no one noticing them. From the very beginning they were amazed with their performance. Jonghyun saw how cheerful Yoona on the stage. Meanwhile, yonghwa called Seohyun name several times. Jonghyun was a bit mad when a few boys called out Yoona name and almost fought them.

"Are you jealous? YA! They're just fans. Don't mind them!", Yonghwa prevented Jonghyun so that they could enjoy the show until the end. 

***

At The Backstage

Two men were standing in front of SNSD changing room. Yonghwa knocked the door a bit hard so that the people inside could hear it.  Someone opened the door. "Dare desuka?", one of the staffs looked at the confused. Yonghwa and Jonghyun still in disguise, "We want to meet the maknaes of SNSD". SNSD members and several staffs looked at them. They took of the masks, Yonghwa took off his glasses and Jonghyun released his hoodie. "OPPA!!!", Seohyun screamed cheerfully looking at Yonghwa. She came closer and invited him inside. Meanwhile, Yoona grabbed Jonghyun's arm and dragged him inside. The staffs gasped, the unnies were squealing. 

"YA! You two come here only for maknaes? I envy you!", Hyoyeon teased them. Yonghwa grimaced, "I came here because I miss Hyunnie. I want to ask your permission to have a date with her after this".

Jonghyun then showed his dimple smile, holding Yoona's hand, "Yes Noonas, I need your permission to have a date with Yoona tonight"

"in the same place?", Taeyeon asked. 

Yonghwa and Jonghyun looked each other. "No I guess", they said in union. The unnies narrowed their eyes. "You guys really want a privacy", Yuro said in jealousy tone, made all of them laugh. Then Taeyeon nodded her head, "don't be too long, ok?" 

The two guys nodded their heads. Yoona smiled sweetly to Jonghyun, "but you have to pick me up at the dorm. People will notice is if we go from here"

Jonghyun patted her head, showing his dimple smile, "I know. I'll pick you up in an hour. Now we have to go" 

yonghwa and jonghyun bowed to them and said, "You've worked hard! Goodbye!" And left the room with an exciteful feeling. They will meet their girlfriends, have a date in Japan. No one will know except the members and staffs.