CHAPTER 3. INTRODUCING PENTASTICKS

A Jet Coaster and Sera

Jaejin POV      

We found the Pentasticks after 10 Minutes we walked around the amusement park. I immediately came inside into that shop-A shop of anykinds for supporting idols stuff-. Even though too far for searched the Pentasticks. But I still respect to all Primadonna! Thank You~because you all still spread our band in amusement park!!!

            “Aha! This is it Sera! Nice, isn’t it?” I grabbed the two Pentasticks. “If Primadonna meet FT Island, they wave these Pentasticks always! I like to wave it too~~You have to wave these Pentasticks too!” I gave the flag and she took over the Pentasticks from my hand. She and I waved the Pentasticks together. And then, I bought them for her and for me. Suddenly, she hid behind of me.

            “Wae keurae(What’s up)?” I asked.

            “My sunbaes are here!” she whispered. I searched Sera’s sunbaes. I found them! They used uniform liked Sera did. They did not hold the Pentasticks. I guessed… They are not Primadonna too. Um… I had a good solution.

            “Sera, let’s go!” said me. She asked where I would bring her. She refused when I said I’d bring her to her sunbaes. Without any minutes, I grabbed her hand and approached to her sunbaes.

            I said ‘Hi’ to them and they kindly answered me, even though my style was like a stupid kid. I introduced myself to them-of course with the name of Lee Chaejin and 8thgrader in school-. They answered that they are in 9thgrader, so I called them noona.

They said that my name was liked Lee Jaejin from FT Island, my face, my voice look like him. I told to them that was my destiny to be resemble with an idol. One of them asked me of my height. I lied my height was 175 centimeters-I was afraid if they all would know me. But, Hahaha! Baboya~! Even though they asked me a lot, they believed me! Hello, Hello! He is me! I murmured to myself and trittered.

Although me, Na Yina, and Jang Minhye-Sera’s sunbaes’ name- were finally so closed. Sera still bented her head down. So then, I whispered Sera to introduce herself.

            Before she introduced herself, Yina and Minhye knew her name and seemed shock. Minhye said, “Ah~~That’s relief that you are okay.”

            “You know her? And why all of sudden, say that Sera is okay?” I asked.

            “Yes, I know. She’s our hoobae.There was a scandal yesterday. You don’t know it?” asked Yina.

I shook and I stared at Sera. She smiled a little bit and I whispered to her. “Sera why you didn’t tell me that you had scandal from early?” she replied only with a smile.

“Uh~I’m tired! Let’s find a café to tell me the story!” I continued. They were trittered and then walked to search a comfortable café to sit. Sera still quiet and always walked beside of me.

~*~*~*~

            Hongki POV

            It’s a half hour, me, Jonghoon, Seunghyun and Minhwan didn’t had fun time for playing in amusement park-due to searched Jaejin-. We were pretty-difficult to begged to our staffs and manager for played freely in amusement park without staff and our manager. On the other hand, 1 hour remaining we have to go back to our dorm. AH! Because of Jaejin, we were not had fun something here, he really drove us desperatedly.

5 minutes later, I found Jaejin while he was with Middle School student (?) entered into the café. “Ya! Yeoreobun(Everyone)! Come here!” I shouted to fellow members and then they followed me. I pointed to Jaejin’s existence.

Mwoya(What)? Keugeo jinjja uri Jaejinnie(Is that real our Jaejinnie)? With Middle School student?” Jonghoon screamed. 

Seolma (It can’t be)… Jaejin-hyungdid not meant he was afraid with jet coaster instead of dating with Middle School student?” explained Minhwan when he saw the girl who always near of Jaejin, from walked until they sat into the café. Minhwan pointed to the girl, told the other included me. Seunghyun and I nodded in agreement.

Uri(Our) Jaejin really handsome! Whoa!!! Let’s take a look until 5 minutes. So after that, we come to him. We don’t have any time again to play freely in here. Tomorrow is our comeback! Ahh~I can’t believe uriJaejin like that!” Jonghoon shouted. Afterwards, we stared at Jaejin who sat near of a little girl.

Uri Jaejin DAEBAAK!” I shouted in happiness, Seunghyun and Minhwan either.

“They look very serious!” said Minhwan after 3 minutes.

“That’s right!!” shouted me and Seunghyun. After that, Jonghoon’s mobile phone rang. He hang up the phone. I guessed, our manager was phoned him. Then he said to us, “We don’t have time again! Let’s just pick Jaejin and let’s play in here for awhile. We’ve to practice our song for tomorrow.”

We nodded in agreement. “Wait…” I stopped their stepped forwards. “We’ve to lie to Jaejin’s girlfriend and friends. Because we will in danger if they know ourselves.”

“But… how?” Seunghyun, Minhwan, and Jonghoon asked in mutuallity.

 “We have too~~~~~~~~~~~” I told my planned to them. They nodded in acceptment my solution and approached Jaejin.

~*~*~*~

P.S.: Chapter 3 already revealed!! Again…Do you all interested with my fanfic? Hehe. Anyway, I searched a photo of “Korean Junior High School” on Granpa-Google…And I found this!!! Hahaha…Look at the most RIGHT girl, whom she look like??? Kekeke! Find out your answer in my next chapter!!! Anyhoooo~Comment please! Hehehe.  

 Junior High S