please..help me find my son !

it's easy to say i'm sorry, but it's hard to say i forgive you .

Jiyoung POV

"unnie, do you want to go shopping with me today..owh please unnie..please..." i ask nicole unnie with my aeygo. hope she can accompany me, i'm just feels boring at home right know since it's school break..

" okay. unnie want to put all my things first."

"i'll help !"

I am so happy right now since unnie just move in to my house. It's because unnie doesn't have any family in here.yahh..Did i forget to tell where she coming from? well, she just coming back from U.S. it's been a long time she had been there and now she's coming back.unnie said she want to continue her study in here. And guess what ? she gonna study at my school.

"okey.already finish unnie.kaja ! let's go shopping !" 

"aigoo..jiyoung-ah..it's hara shopaholic already infect in you ?" she said while pinch my cheek.

" yahh..unnie, it's hurt ! hehehe..anio unnie i just wanna spent my day with you since today it's school break.Besides, it's been a long time we didn't shopping together since you move on to U.S"

"did you miss me that much?Did you only miss to shopping with me? yahh~! jiyoung-ah !"she said with her angry face.

"omo..anio! i miss all unnie."

"hahaha~ jiyoung-ah..unnie just joke~ i know you miss me like unnie miss you.So, do you still wanna go to shopping if not well bye bye, unnie want to sleep."

" yahhh unnie..........."

 

Nicole POV

"hahaha~ Jiyoung-ah..unnie just joke~ i know you miss me like unnie miss you.So, do you still wanna go to shoppingif not well bbye, unnie want to sleep." i said and just act like i want to go to bed. I just want to play with her.Well, I miss her cuteness. No one can resist her aeygo.

"yahhh unnie....." she said while pout her face.

 Gotcha! get an idea.

"make an aeygo for unnie first ! " i said then smirk >.<

she smile and did her beast aeygo. wah, my dongsaeng are really cute.

"okey, kaja ~! " I said while take her to the car.

once we get in into the car suddenly i heard a women voice and it's sounds like she's saying 'help'. I just keep looking around to find that sound.I need to help her.

" Jiyoung. Just stay here.unnie just go for a while, just stay in the car.lock the car okey~! unnie will be back soon.arraso ?" 

I walked slowly to the sound.keeps near and near.suddenly..

no one POV

Nicole just keep walk and walk when suddenly she sees old lady lying on the floor.

"OMG ! are you okey?"

"please help me? Somebody attack us?where's my son.please, help me find him" the old ask her.

"what happen to you madam ? you hurt badly.i think we should take you to the hospital first after that i bring you to the police office to find you son.but now,we need to save you first" said nicole.

"NO ! please help me find my son..please.." the old lady keep begging her to find her son.

Nicole don't know what to do.This woman hurt so badly, she need to save her first.she afraid that the attackers will be back and do something more bad to her and the old lady.she try to help the old lady to stand up when suddenly..

"OMMA ~!"

                        

 

                                                                    What's gonna happen next ?

                                                                Who is the son of that old lady ?

                                                                                        

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST UPDATE..

SORRY ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUANGE..

BUT PLEASE DO KEEP SUPPORT ME :)

HOPE TO SEE UR COMMENT SOON..