last kiss

first kiss
"okay taeyeon! Your turn!" the photographer shouted. Taeyeon,Tiffany and yuri had their photoshoot for elle girl. The last one to shoot is taeyeon. Tiffany and Yuri were sitting on the chair while looking at taeyeon having her shoot. Tiffany smiles as she staring at her lover. "Taeyeon looks like a goddess." yuri smiled. Tiffany still smiling.."I know Yul. That's why I really love that girl." Taeyeon keeps on looking at the two while giving them a cold stare. A stare with jelousy. Yuri saw how taeyeon looked at them. "Oh look. Now taeyeon is jealous." yuri laughed. Tiffany gulped. Yuri finally had her idea. "Tiffany." yuri whispered to tiffany. Smirking. "What?!." tiffany said. Annoyed. "can you turn this way?." yuri's pointing at the direction where tiffany wasn't facing taeyeon. Tiffany just do what the other girl wants her to do. Taeyeon still looking at them. "I'll tell you. At the count of five. Something bad will happen to me." yuri gulped as she stares on the eyes of taeyeon then look at tiffany. Tiffany got confused on what yuri is saying. She just look at yuri. Emotionless. Yuri move forward. Closer to tiffany's face. Taeyeon got shocked on what yuri's doing with her tiffany. Her eyes are firing up as she look at the two. Yuri started her counting."one.." she leaned on the other side."two.." she continued to count." three.. Four.. Fi--" *Booogssh!!* yuri Got punched by taeyeon. On the face. Tiffany got shocked. "Taetae--" tiffany called taeyeon as taeyeon walked out. "What are you doing with yuri? Are you two kissing behind me? Gad fany yuri has her jessica!." taeyeon shouted. Tiffany got shocked seeing taeyeon being angry. Tiffany explained."no we're not. She's just staring at me and i think she was provoking you since she saw being jealous." taeyeon sighed at the moment. "sorry for being angry. I just want you to be my first kiss. And I also want to be your first kiss." taeyeon pouted. "I'm sorry taetae but you're not my first kiss." tiffany stated. Taeyeon got shocked again. "wwhat?!" taeyeon asked. "I'm not your first kiss?!" taeyeon runned again as fast as she could. Tears fallung on her eyes. "taeyeon wait! Where arecyou going?!" tiffany shouted as she followed taeyeon running. "I'll go get my first kiss to anyone else too!" taeyeon shouted back. Tiffany stopped. 'taeyeon's angry again. I know she'll come home drunk again. Argh.' tiffany tought to her Self. Taeyeon went on a bar. She ordered 10soju. And she drink it all. Tiffany was right. Taeyeon will go home drunk. Tiffany was about to sleep when someone knocks the door. She opens it up and saw taeyeon lying on the floor. Drunk. Tiffany carry taeyeon to her room and let her sleep there. Tiffany cleans taeyeon's body with a wet towel. "Tiffany.." taeyeon said in a husky voice. Tiffany knew this taeyeon is sleeptalking again. But how can taeyeon say her name while sleeping? "fany-yah~" taeyeon still talkinh within her sleep. Tiffany smiled. "Pani- yah.. How can you let your first kiss stealed with someone else?that should be me."taeyeon still talking. Tiffany sighed. "it's not what you think taetae. That first kiss was just an accident." tiffany explained at the sleeping taeyeon. "can I just be your second?your third?your last?"taeyeon asked. Still sleeping. Tiffany chuckled seeing taeyeon sleeptalking. Taeyeon pouted like she was kissing someone. She just stayed like that for seconds. Then smiled. "thankyou."taeyeon talks. Tiffany got confused again. "Am I kissing you in your dream?" tiffany asked taeyeon. Taeyeon just keeps sleeping. Tiffany leans closer to taeyeon. Just an inch and their lips will touch. Tiffany kissed taeyeon quickly."you're my second." tiffany smiled. She kissed taeyeon's lips again. "you're my third." tiffany smiles again kissed taeyeon's lips countless times."you're my fourth..fifth..sixth.. Taetae. Even you're not my first kiss. I'm willing to give you my second. Until the last kiss that i will have. I love you." tiffany smiles as she lied in the bed with taeyeon. And sleep happily with the smile on each other's faces.