Another Fairytale

Something called "Magic"

 

 

 

I can still remember like it happened yesterday when my mom and his mom became friends. 

 

I was playing at our playground in our school when my mom arrived to pick me up. He was there. Crying. At the young age I learned how hard the feeling of being heartbroken just looking at him. I went near him to make him stop.

"Why are you crying?" I asked. As he faced me, I've learned how can someone make your heart stop. 

"My mama…. di-didn't... come.." he begun to sobs hard. 

"Maybe s-she's just late…." my mom said to him. I just look at him.

"Mama…. never became late.." 

My mom came to us and patted my shoulder.

"You want us to be with you until your mom arrives?" my mom said. He just stop crying and gave us a small smile.

 

I just thought he had the sweetest smile. I grabbed his hand and pulled him at the sand box in our school's playground.  I wanted to play with him so badly that I even forget to ask him name.

 

"Oh yeah... what's your name?" I asked. 

"M-my name... It's Jo-Jongin.." 

"Wah! You're Korean? How come your studying here…. This is an international school..." 

"M-My mom... want me to learn Chinese...." 

"Really?! Wow! My mom wants me to learn Korean! Hahaha.. What a coincidence.. oh by the way my name is Lu Han.." I said. "Oh yeah, what are the words you knew already.." 

 

 

"Wo ai ni"

 

 

 

I can still remember how he told me that innocent words. How my heart almost jump when I saw him smiling fully. I can still remember how I swear that he will be the one who will one my heart.

 

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

I can still remember how my heart sank the moment he came to the airport to bid his goodbyes to me.

 

 

 

"Promise me that you won't have any bestfriend besides me..." He said.

That time I was 15 and he was 11 when I was about to leave and go back to China because of my father's job. He was standing in front of me having teary-eyes. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a tight hug.

That simple action made me blushed I've felt like I was being held by the only person I want to. That Jongin is not just hugging me but also holding all of me.

He made my heart even jumped out of my body and shut my mind off when he suddenly moved and pressed his lips on mine. I just felt like the whole world really loves me. After maybe 5 minutes? I don't know I stop counting when he hugged me tighter while he was kissing me, he pulled me off and rosy red colored his cheeks so do mine. I can't look into his eyes I felt embarrassed but he got my hand and squeezed it, giving me signaled to look to him.

"I'll wait until you come back" His last words to me and I gave him another peck and take my leave. That moment I realized…. Maybe that's not a one-sided love story at all.

 

 

I can still remember how I treasure my first kiss because it was Jongin.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

I can still remember how excited I felt when the door opened. 

 

 

"H-Hi..." I greeted to him. It's like he was just woke up from his sleep. His hair was still in mess and his eyes are still sleepy, maybe he just woke up. I keep my giggle inside of me.

"Huh…. Ah…. Who--"

"Kai~~" a voice called Jongin. Who's Kai?

 

 

 

Then a girl wearing only polo came and hugged Jongin's arm.

 

 

"Who is he…." the girl asked.

"I don't know…." Jongin said. I can still remember how my world fell apart when he said that. "Ah mister... Sorr-sorry who are you?" 

 

I just lowered my head and pressed my palm in his chest. 

 

"You forgot me already..…." I said and run.

 

 

I can still remember how I ran to get away from that place, how I cried because of sadness and pain.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

I can still remember crying at the swing that afternoon.

 

 

I was sitting there remembering the scene when I saw Jongin with that girl. My tears can't seem to stop not now, not tomorrow, not until Jongin explain everything to me. Why he is like that? Why is he being like that? Why is he breaking my heart….

Then I just felt someone patted my shoulder. When I looked to one who patted me I was surprised when I don't know the two of them. I was surprised so the moment the shorter one smiled at me I stand up immediately.

"You were crying…." the shorter one said with action. 

"Aniyo... you don't have to do that I can speak Korean anyway..." I said. Maybe they can be my friends. 

"Hi.... I'm Kyungsoo... and this is...." the taller boy grabbed the shorter's waist and pulled closer to him. 

"He told me you were just crying so we approached you don't ever think that Kyungsoo liked you..." the boy said with sarcastic tone. 

"Sehun!" Kyungsoo shouted. 

"What! I'm just telling him so that he won't have any wrong ideas of you and me..." the taller boy said.

“Wha?! N-no!! Don’t listen to him!” Kyungsoo said. “He’s Sehun.. and I’m not his bo—“

“He’s my boyfriend” Sehun plainly said.

“No! I am not!!!! SEHUN!!” Kyungsoo shouted.

 

I was left dumbfounded. Are they having their quarrel in front of me? They just saw me and I just know them and they there are fighting in front of me. Are they- I mean.. Are this two really like this? I felt like somehow happy. I'm glad they are the one who saw me....

 

“Oh I’m sorry about that.. Sehun is just acting like a kid..” Kyungsoo said.

“No, I’m just telling this guy are status..”

“Ah? Can I ask you two?” I finally managed to get in between them.

“Hmm?” Kyungsoo hummed.

“I don’t know anything about you two except your names and are you fine fighting in my front? I mean are you really comfortable with me like that?” I asked.

“Hehe.. of course we are! I mean I think you are a very good one.. Oh you know us.. maybe we can know you? If you like” Kyungsoo smiled at me. Giving me a homey feeling, I think he is like that always… maybe one of the reason why this Sehun guy like or rather proclaiming him as his boyfriend.

“I’m Luhan..”

“Did you’re crush broke your heart?” I was surprised by that sudden attack maybe Kyungsoo noticed that so he elbowed Sehun. “What”

“I-I’m sorry.. but can I tell you my story?” Kyungsoo nodded and he take a seat at the other swing and Sehun just take a seat at the bars in front of us.

 

 

 

I can still remember how I cried when I’m telling Kyungsoo my story. Our story.

 

 

 

 

“Then when I went to his apartment this morning he is with a girl that I think he-he had a-a--- urgh I can’t even say it!!” I said then I covered my face with my hands.

“Ah…. Everyone I think went through that.. I mean I think everyone.. did?” Kyungsoo said.

“B-But…”

“You know what we also have a friend he just gotten out of the hospital but the real story is that he is really inlove with this Chinese peron, he never told us about that person's uality.. but right after he had a car accident he changed… we just thought maybe because he lost his someone important to him..” Kyungsoo said. “He was a very dedicated man.. I swear.. then right after that accident he was now living at the apartment not far from here.”

 

 

I can still remember how I thought that it could be Jongin but shoved that idea away because I can’t imagine that these are Jongin’s friend.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

I can still remember how I panicked when Kyungsoo and Sehun was about to introduce me to their friend they are talking about.

 

 

“Do you think he will like me?” I asked.

“Oh.. Luhan.. who wouldn’t love you?”

“Me..” Sehun plainly said. “You only have my heart Kyungsoo”

“That’s not funny… Okay now to continue… Well you two—“

 

 

I can still remember how my world stop once again seeing him wearing his smirk.

 

 

I saw Jongin once again. I saw him and suddenly I can’t move or even speak. I felt like the whole wordl is playing tricks to me. I just wished not to see Jongin but here he was. Standing in front of me wearing the same smirk I loved over the years I was with him.

 

“Kyungsoo.. I’m---“ Jongin faced at my direction he playfully smirked again as he sit down beside Kyungsoo because Sehun insisted that he wants to take a seat at Kyungsoo’s front. “You’re that weird guy…. who left the envelope..”

“You two knew each other....”

“Well---“ He was puzzled but I interrupted him.

“I’m sorry I have to go.... I forgot I still have to work with my thesis....” I said and then I leave them. Seeing Jongin like that, not knowing me, hurts me a lot. I don’t know what happen to him but why… why is he treating me this way? That’s the only question in my head that time.

 

 

 

I can still remember running away from them that time.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

I can still remember standing while crying at my balcony.

 

 

Remembering the good times I had with Jongin, the time he told me to not forget him, to be his only bestfriend and I can still remember when kissed me at the airport then I received Kyungsoo’s text. I thought of not opening it but I just want this to be all over and maybe I can go back to China again.

 

 

To: Luhan-hyung

Is Kai the one you were talking about?

From: Kyungsoo

 

 

 

To: Kyungsoo

Yes.

From: Luhan

 

 

 

To: Luhan-hyung

Can we at least meet tomorrow?

From: Kyungsoo

 

 

 

To: Kyungsoo

Sure.

From: Luhan

 

 

 

To: Luhan-hyung

Thank you. Good night.

From: Kyungsoo

 

 

 

I can still remember how I throw my body into my bed that night, hoping some magic will happen.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

I can still remember how I wished the whole world eat me that moment.

 

 

I can still feel how serious the atmosphere that time. Sehun, Kyungsoo and Jongin were still at this table. Kyungsoo is sitting next to Sehun so I have no choice but to sit beside Jongin.

“Ah—“

“Luhan.. you told me that the only reason for you going back here was Jongin right?”

I nodded. I look at Jongin, he’s head was hung low. What happened to him?

“Luhan.. our friend, the one Kyungsoo were telling you, that is Jongin..” I faced Jongin once again giving him a surprised look.

“H-How….” I replied.

“I’m sorry…. I can’t remember…. I just woke up one morning with them being at my side….” Jongin said.

"You had a what? An amnesia? So you forget everything about me me? Jongin.. yes I'm being such a kid.. but after everything.. you still forgot me?" I almost cried. Am I being selfish again? Am I being a kid again? But I sacrified everything for him. I even graduated as the top student because I want to see him again. Am I really that selfish? "You don't know what I have been through just to go back here and see you.. you don't know how much I hold on to the promise you made to me.. You don't know it.."

 

 

I can still remember how I cried in his chest that time while hitting it. How he held me like I'm his someone special.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

I can still remember how Kyungsoo showed up one afternoon at my school.

 

 

He was alone. No Sehun at his side and no Jongin just him. I went near to him asking him why he was there. He gave a smile in reply and motioned to walk with him.

 

“Luhan… I have to tell you something..”

I hummed in reply. I don't know what to say anymore.

“It’s about Jongin..”

“What about him” I can still remember how curios I get when he told me about Jongin.

“He lost his parents last year.” Plainly as that I looked at Kyungsoo. He was so serious.

“It can’t be…. That’s why Auntie won’t reply to me anymore….” I almost feel down at my position.

“Jongin was the only survivor… He changed after that.. He changed into someone either we don’t even know…” Kyungsoo continued. “He forgot everything.. We were always there for him but… he don’t accept help.. he will remember everything.. he said but as days, weeks and months passed he seems to forget not only his life but also us….”

I was dumbstruck. I should’ve asked him. I should have not left him. I did. I was an idiot.

 

“He only remember one thing.. That is he held a promise to Han that they will get married someday…. I know you’re Han.. right? Can you get him back to normal? Can you make Kai disappear and make Jongin back?” Kyungsoo’s request struck to me. Like him. I was feeling awful also. But what can I do.

 

 

I can still remember asking myself if I can get Jongin back and make Kai disappear.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

I can still remember going back to him. Telling him I'm sorry and I would stay by his side until he can remember back everything. I was being selfish by that time but that's the only thing I want to do and I can do to him. He told me he is also sorry about that but I didn't accept it. It was all my fault. He asked me if I can stay with him and I agreed knowing that maybe something nice and good may happen if I stay with him. After a week of being back by being his friend I found out that he is really nice. I know he really is but there is something about him that only an adult Jongin have.

 

 

~~~

 

 

I can still remember how he punched Chanyeol, when he saw the two of us walking together.

 

 

“KAI!!” I shouted. That was the first time I called him Kai. I was so angry to him to even shout his real name. I was to angry to even ask him what he was doing. 

“What? You’re going to shout at me? Telling me what the heck I just did? Luhan I thought you’ll never leave me?! I thought you’ll stay at my side!!” I stand up and slapped him.

“Kai!! Alright I’m staying with you. But I won’t chained myself to you! I need my life.. When you had with others I didn’t complain, I didn’t tell you to stop even though you’re hurting me! Now, I want happiness and you’re gonna ruin it!! Kai stop being selfish!!!” I shouted. I remember how anger build in me that time. He shouldn't punch Chanyeol just because he is just with me. "If I stopped being myself from being your friend I can now think that it is not my fault anymore..."

 

Jongin remained silent that time. He just stand up and turned around.

 

“I’m sorry….Maybe I’m asking too much when I asked you to stay with me..” then he left. He left without even saying I'm sorry. Yeah you're asking too much. You're asking me to chain myself to you knowing that you'll never love me.... It's hard.... It's hard for me....

 

 

 

 

“You shouldn’t have told him that..” I remember crying at Chanyeol’s chest that time.

 

 

 

I can still remember how I said to Chanyeol 'I don’t know what to do anymore.'

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

I can still remember how I tried to avoid Jongin and how the two of us get awkward everytime Kyungsoo and Sehun ask us out to eat dinner with them. I remember one night when Kyungsoo ask us out I told I'm having another two with me.

 

 

"Oh guys.. meet Chanyeol and his boyfriend Baekhyun..." I saw how Jongin's face crashed. Maybe he was happy that I'm not with Chanyeol but why crashed? Because he thought that I'm with Chanyeol and he ruined our friendship.

 

 

 

 

 

I can still remember how happy I was when Jongin joined me when I was waiting for the rain to stop. Because Chanyeol and Baekhyun left already and Sehun and Kyungsoo was dragged by their friends.

 

 

 

 

"You should have told me..." Jongin said. I remember how we wait for the rain to stop but I really don't want it. I want to stand by his side... like this a little more...

"You avoided me.." I replied. "Remember?"

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have..." Jongin said. He scooted closer to me until our hands are finally bumping with each other.

"Yeah really..." our conversation is really short than dull. I was not avoiding him but he was so I need to do the same. I don't him to hate me anymore...

"Do you mind playing under the rain?" He asked.

"No.. not really"

 

 

 

Then the next thing I knew we were playing under the rain and even dancing.. there are no people because from what I have heard from Kyungsoo that cafe was a private one... after a minute he grabbed my waist and put his forehead to mine. I was shocked by that time but I was happy... finally I was able to look again into his eyes again after so many years... He smiled and pulled me a little closer....

 

 

 

"Wo ai ni..."

 

I can still remember how I blushed when he mindlessly told me that. His eyes were closed so I don't know if it's true.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

I remember going to my door to answer the person banging it.

 

 

But to surprised me, there’s a bouquet of flower surprising me. I saw his chocolate brown hair. I saw his shy smile. I saw everything that Kai didn’t have but only Jongin have.

 

“I’m sorry…. I know…. I can never promise not to do those things anymore…. But I'll try…. I don’t want to lose someone special to me again….” I can see how the bright color of red colored his tanned cheeks.

“You know… I’ll always here for you….” I said. I'll always will even though the world turn its back to you I'll always be here for you. I promise

 

 

 

I can remember how he grabbed me that time. How he slowly kissed me. How tight he was holding onto to me. How I melted at his domination. I don’t care anymore…. I just love being with this guy….

 

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

I can still remember how I lie awake at night waiting for his calls.

 

 

I have no communication with him in two months. He didn’t answer my calls, he didn’t replied at my text, he didn’t opened his door. I was scared that he left me knowing that I like him. I was scared at that time. I was standing at Jongin’s door when I didn’t saw him, Sehun and Kyungsoo at my back.

“Luhan..” when I heard his voice I almost cried when I looked at him. But what surprised me was I saw Kyungsoo his eyes were also red the same as mine.

“W-Why---“

“I think we need to talk inside” Sehun suggested.

 

 

 

I can still remember how serious their faces were at that time.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

I can still remember how Kyungsoo held my hand that time. How he told me to be strong enough. How serious his eyes were.

 

 

 

“Luhan.. It’s about Jongin---“

“Kyungsoo!!” Jongin shouted making Luhan more surprised.

“I’m just going to—“

“SHUT THE OFF KYUNGSOO THI---“ Sehun grabbed Jongin collar which made me and Kyyungsoo stand up.

“Don’t ever shout at Kyungsoo like that. I’m warning you. You don’t have to be afraid on telling him you have an Alzheimer’s”

I felt like the whole world stopped.

“Y-You….”

“I don’t ing know… It appeared at the diagnosis…. The doctor told me I don’t have any amnesia the reason I’m forgetting things is because of that ing disease.” Jongin pushed Sehun and went to his room.

 

“Talk to him.. It’s better if he had you.. he lost you once and I think he don’t want to do that anymore..” Kyungsoo said as he pushed me to the direction of the door.

I remember waving at the two of them and smiling to them. After that they leave me alone with Jongin in his apartment. I walked towards his bedroom’s door and hit my back to the door and sit.

 

 

“I can feel you body heat Jongin….” I didn’t hear any reply so I continue. “ Jongin…. Last three months ago…. I came back…. I came back because I thought you didn’t forget our promise…. Remember three years ago? You promised me that you’ll be my every first…. You wrote that in your letter…. You know that’s what motivates me to finish my studies there and continue it here… but unfortunately I’m not your first…. But still you’ll be my first right? Oh do you still remember when you told me…. Someday you’ll bring me to America and marry me there…. But you know what among your promises gave me inspiration? That you’ll wait for me….”

 

I can hear him crying.

 

“I’m sorry Jongin…. I didn’t come back earlier…. I could have been there for you….”

 

Then in an instant the door was opened he pulled me and pinned me down to his bed. I felt like he was going to cry and get angry to me and hate me. But he didn't instead he breath in and forced a smile.

 

“Luhan…” tears are still obvious “I love you…. Don’t forget that” then he flopped down to me and he lulled into his dreams.

 

 

 

I can still remember how warm his body was that time. How I was melted by his warm body and how I brushed my fingers in his hair, how soft it was. How I whispered to him silently 'I love you too'

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

I can still remember how passionate was our first night.

 

 

 

It happened when our first date ended. He told me to stay with him and I did…. But I think that’s not what only we think about. We both know how hard he was getting when I'm teasing him. I just know. I know him very well, he's the kind of guy who never fails to express what he felt.

 

“You can use my room, I’ll sleep at the sofa..”

“What no! You---“

“Ok… I’ll go with you to the bed? Ok?” he smiled and sit at his bed where I was also sitting at.

 

At first he instructed me but I didn't followed him. He leaned in and I also did the same. I just think about how great would I feel if Jongin and I did this. No regrets. I kissed him back. He kissed me and pushed me down to his bed. I smiled and he smirked.

 

 

“You want?”

“Yes” that’s all my reply to him. He begun to removed my clothes. First my top then my pants then my underwear finally.

 

 

I don’t exactly know what happen I just felt like the whole world is on me. I felt like the whole world is really trying to make me feel better.

“Breath Luhan..” He command me. I followed what he told me then I felt wet lips at my s and hands roaming around my thighs. I put my hands on my mouth to control myself but instead he shoved it away. “Don’t”

 

Then he shifted from my s to my belly. I also felt weird around my legs. Then when I looked down I saw him in between my legs. “Are you sure?” I nodded. I felt weird again when something weird in my entrance begun to play. I felt like his tongue is playing at my entrance. I moaned maybe that is his cue because in a flash I screamed. I felt pain and pleasure at the same time. I don’t know what to do anymore. The next thing I know I’m in cloud nine and something warm wrapped around my body.

 

 

 

I can still remember how he filled me inside. How he was when I come into him. How playful yet passionate we were that time.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

I can still remember being embarrassed by that time. 

 

 

Our first morning after that was the best. I guess? Because as far as I’ve known that is when he asked me….

 

“Luhan? Do you still have your passport?”

“Yup..” I smiled as I brush his hair. "Why?"

“I saw an angel and I want to marry him…. I want to go America and have a child with him…. What do you think?”

“Is that your way of asking me to marry you?” I .

“No…. you already agreed to marry me…. So I know what will be your answer…” I just smiled at his straightness.

“I still have it..” I replied.

“Good.. maybe we can fly to America to get married?” I give him a puzzled look.

“You aren’t proposing to me yet… Excuse me? I still want to have a proposal.. I allowed you not to court but I still I want a good proposal….” I said and I turned my back to him. I still want him to propose to me!!

 

I felt like he stood up and get something then he sit down again. In my surprise he pulled me up so I was sitting like him. He wore the same shirt I gave to him when we first date two months ago. It says “I only belong to my DEER.” yeah I know cheesy but who cares (It’s partner is like this “This Bear belongs to me!”). He pulled the blanket and put it on my head to make it look like a veil to me.

He gave me his sweetest smile and open the box he was holding.

 

“Someday, I may turn into someone you can’t control, someday, I’ll turn to a child who won’t stop clinging to you, someday, I’ll forget everything about you… I know that…. That’s why I choose you among all the people who I have  with because to you I don’t feel the .. I felt the love you and I have…. Someday, I may forget you…. But I know you won’t…. please as long as I can still remember…. Can you please marry me?” that time…. I was only surprised. Who could ever thought that the guy I’m dreaming for almost my entire life was now proposing to me. How could I say no to that.

 

So I hold his cheek and kiss him in his lips. After like minutes passed I let go and whispered to him.

 

 

 

 

 

“I do”

 

 

I can still remember how the two of us laughed because of his cheesiness.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

I can still remember me and Kyungsoo were checking out our tuxedos.

 

 

“Why are you so thin?” Kyungsoo asked that to me when we were at America. He asked that week before my wedding. . I was standing at the mirror to look at my tuxedo when Kyungsoo started the conversation. “You’re eyes are getting darker? Hey wait?!” He suddenly grabbed my collar and pulled it. “I thought so…. Luhan…. I know you two are still on stage of being intimate with one another…. But making love everytime you’re with him…. Aren’t you getting tired of it?”

“No!!” I remember, I almost cried. “I was the one who wants this…”

“Luhan….”

“He asked me what will I do to let him not forget about him…. I was the one who decided this one…. I want him to remember me….---“

 

 

 

 

I was surprised when someone hugged me at my back.

 

 

“You should have told me to stop…. If I’m giving you hard times…. You should have told me….”

“No….” my tears finally fall down, just like how it fall down when I saw him the first time I went back to Korea. “I don’t want you forget about me…. I want you to look only at me…. I want you to only love me….” I covered my face with my hand. He turned me so I was facing him and he got my hand so I won’t be covering my face.

“Look, Luhan…. I said I’d marry and that will be forever…. My mind may forget you but I’m sure my heart won’t….”

Those words…. Those words were the only thing I’m holding onto.

 

 

 

 

I can still remember how Kyungsoo pulled the two of us apart and telling us that if he didn't do that we will have an intimate moment again and we shouldn't have because our wedding is just around the corner. I laughed about that not only me but also Jongin.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

I remember how magical that day was. Everyone smiled to us like they accept us. That day my fairytale happened. I can still remember how Jongin's voice were that time. It's a bit husky and mine was a bit girly... I don't know why either. My mother and father became our parents that time. My mom even cried when he saw Jongin and how he became so matured in 5 years. My father talked to Jongin about not leaving me and if he did he'll definitely kill him. I can still remember how our honeymoon went. I didn't go pretty well because Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and their friend Suho went to our room and asked Jongin to leave because they can't seriously go to their rooms because we just finished watching a horror film. But still Jongin gave me a kiss in my forehead and in my nose and finally in my lips.

 

 

"Waah... how sweet!!" Suho exclaimed right after Jongin left. "Where will he sleep?"

"I think he said he'll be sleeping in your room... or he'll be sharing with Sehun, Chanyeol and Kris' room..." I said while I'm preparing spaces for them.

"Ne, Luhan.. how does it feels? To get married?" Baekhyun suddenly asked.

I felt blood rushing into my face.

"I-I don't know?" I was confused because all I know is that I'm happy.

"Well.. I'm still glad that you two cut off your daily ual practice.." Kyungsoo said.

"Yah!!" I said because I think that surprised Suho and Baekhyun. But after a minute we just laughed.

 

 

I can still remember how the four of us talked about our love story. I can still remember how I got out my room and saw Jongin at the balcony and I joined him. I gave him a back hug and whispered into his ears. "I love you"

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

Now ....

 

 

 

I’m happy…. waking up always beside this handsome boy. His plump lips matched his tanned-skin tone. His closed eyes always describe his sleepy personality. I was brushing his hair while the two of us are still laying in the bed when the door opened.

“Papa…. Is Appa already awake?” This little boy was the fruit of our love. He is Leo.

“Leo…. Appa is still asleep….” Leo climbed into our bed and placed himself in between the two of us.

“Papa, I’ll go playing with Shane this afternoon please?” Leo gave me a cute pout.

 

Shane is the son of Sehun and Kyungsoo. Yeah, after our wedding Sehun decided to clarify things with Kyungsoo and after how many weeks or months the two of them decided to get married. Both of us are now having our 4th anniversary here in Jeju Island with our sons. Baekhyun and Chanyeol decide to get married right after that year but now they are staying in Paris all thanks to Baekhyun and his almighty eyeliner master. Kris and Suho followed them after Baekhyun and I accidentally told Kris that he was the guy Suho is admiring. Seriously those two really need our powers...

 

 

“Ok…. But you should brush your teeth first and take a bath and eat breakfast first ok?” I said to him.

“Ok! Papa!!” he said then he buried his head in my chest. I felt like Jongin came closer and he put his hand in my waist.

“Morning~” I greeted him and kissed him in his lips.

“Hmmmm…..”

“Wake up already….” I said as I stand up.

“Appa, morning!!” then Leo kissed Jongin’s cheeks.

“Morning Leo….” Then Leo climbed down the bed and leave. "Be ready in five minues... okay?"

"I will Appa!!!"

 

 

“Morning… princess” Jongin said as he wrapped his arms in my waist and pulled me in bed. He let go of me when he was sitting so I’m now standing in his front. “Wanna know what date today is?”

“Hmmm?” I give him a hum.

“Today was the first day I saw my princess, my angel…” then he pulled me down again so now I was on top of him. He wrapped his arms in my waist again and rolled over to me so that he was on top. "My tinkerbell"

 

 

“Yah!!!! Leo must be waiting for m--- “ he kissed my lips and smiled.

 

 

“Remember what I told you the day before our wedding? My mind may forget everything about you but remember my heart won’t ever…” I smiled because of his cheesiness.

 

 

“I know….” Then the door opened again.

 

 

“Yah! Appa! Papa! Why you two became so sweet again without me..” then Leo climbed. We returned from our earlier position. Where Jongin wrapped his arms in my waist while my arm was wrapped in his shoulder and in between us was Leo.

 

He may forget me. He may become a child someday. His mind won’t grow up anymore. He’ll be like Peter Pan that won’t grow old but still I choose to love him. Like how Tinkerbell choose to stay beside Peter Pan. I chose to stay in Jongin’s side forever.

 

 

 

 

That is one thing I won’t ever forget.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

 

Kai's POV!!! (Bonus)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I may forget everything about him... I may forget how I made love with him... how I kissed him like I was always hungry of him... How I get so clumsy whenever he's near... I know that and he knows that also but he still choose to have me and I'm lucky... I guess I will never find someone as beautiful as him... 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan.." I said. He was fixing our bed when I hugged him at the back. I placed my chin in his shoulder.

"Hmmmm" as he hold my arms that were wrapped in his waist.

"Thank you for being my Tinkerbell..."

"I don't mind.. Peter Pan.."

"I love you..." He turned around so I can see his face.

"Jongin do you still know how to count right?" He asked me.

"Of cousre why?"

"Okay so what's next to.. I love you one?" He said while blushing madly. I realised what he asked to me. I hugged him again and whispered into his ear.

"I love you too..." I felt falling in our bed again but this time I felt like Luhan was all this with me... everytime I fall.. just like how Tinkerbell is everytime Peter Pan is sad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wo ai ni..."

 

Don't find LOVE,
Let LOVE find you,
That's why it's called FALLING in Love,
Because you don't force yourself to fall.
It just HAPPENS..

 

 


Read again this time.. try "Still In Love by Jason Chen" It's amazing! :D