The beginning.

Love in America

I hope you guys enjoy.

 

 

 

Yuri's PoV

 

I can't believe I'm finally in NY, doing English course I asked my parents!!

I looked at the clock that had the room I would share with another girl in the dorm.

- Um ... 2 PM yet ... - I Muttered and soon I heard the door opening and a girl shorter than me and blonde entered the room.

-Erh .... Are you Korean? - The girl asked as she left her things in bed.

-Yes, I am. - I smiled to see her exhale in relief. - My name is Kwon Yu Ri, but you can call me Yuri. - I reached out to her.

-Oh that's good, my name is Kim Taeyeon, but you can call me Tae. - She held my hand smiling.

I looked back at the clock ... AISH! The time seems to not pass ... Best strolling ...

-Hey Tae ... - I called doing the blonde turns.

-Hm..?.

-You want to take a ride? - I Asked at the door. - The time seems to not pass when I stand still ... And so we know a little more NY. - I smiled.

-Sure, why not? - I saw her smiling, grabbing your bag and coming towards me.

We walked for at least 4 hours, NY is truly a magical city. Tae and I discovered that our English is worse than we thought, the guy from StarBucks even gave up the suit for failing to understand and another one had to trying ... Well it was funny. We got back to dorm, it was night and had a few more girls I had not seen when I arrived.

-‘’H-h-i , m-y n-n-nam-e is Choi Sooyoung…’’ - A tall girl appeared in English, but to be honest I did not understand anything she said, i looked at Tae and she was holding to not laugh.

- You can speak in Korean ... - I said trying to hold back the laughter, she looked embarrassed and sighed.

-AISH! You guys could have warned before that were also Korean, so I didn't passed so ashamed. - The tall brunette said sitting next to a blonde short hair who was laughing. - Stop laughing .... Sunny

-Sorry Soo, but it was very funny. - I saw the blonde drying her tears and then rising. - My name is Lee Soon-Kyu, but call me Sunny ... I hate my name, it's a pleasure to meet you.

-I'm Kim Taeyeon, but you can call me Tae.

-Kwon Yu-Ri, but for intimate Yuri. - I said playing with a grin, making them laugh.

The dorm had 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles and one single, a living room and a small kitchen, summarizing one more girl still has to come.

We were in the room talking and joking, now would be a 10 PM when we heard the door opening and a blonde girl also ... My god how many blondes ... disheveled and holding a suitcase enter.

-‘’A-are yo-u ok?’’ - Sooyoung asked with that horrible english, the girl lifted her head and looked at Sooyoung and then started laughing. - What the ...

-I'm sorry. - The girl spoke in Korean. - I'm fine ...

- What happened to you? - I asked, getting up and helping with the suitcase.

- I got lost in the city ... My English must be equal to or worse than hers. - Pointed to Sooyoung had sitting back on the couch. - And the taxi driver took me to where I don't know, but apparently it was the other side of town ... - smiled.

- Tough luck, but relaxing we all here in English. - I smiled at her and she reciprocated. - Me and Tae. - I pointed to the blonde sprawled on the living room floor. - We were in StarBucks and the attendant could not understand us, just know that he gave up and called another to serve us. - I saw her laugh. - But this is it, we are here to learn. -That's right, well I'll pack my things, soon I'll be in the room with you guys. - She came into the room what was the individual.

-Have something to eat in this apartment? - I heard Sooyoung asked as I entered the room again.

-Let me see ... -I saw Tae going into the kitchen, I sat down in couch and the TV. - It has nothing, all empty .... - Tae spoke so sat on the floor.

- I'm hungry .... - Sooyoung whimpered.

-Worse than now has no open market this time. - Sunny was looking at her wristwatch. - Well we order by phone ... I think no one here would like to risk?

All agreed on the head, who would be crazy to try to speak English and understand by phone .... I'm starting to get hungry too.

-Ready! - We saw the blonde entering the room. - My name is Kim Hyoyeon, but just call me Hyo. We present and commented that we were without any food in the apartment and that none of us wanted to risk talking on the phone.

-Has a McDonald's a block away ... - Hyo barely finished speaking Sooyoung was at the door of the apartment.

-Come on!!

We went to Mc smoothly and we ask, who also can not speak ''number 1'' or ''number 5'' ... Yeah it was not so easy, but we managed. The girls and I were impressed with the amount of snacks that Sooyoung ate.

-Where will all this? - Tae asked as we were coming back to the dormitory. - I dunno ... - Sooyoung said ending to eat her ice cream.

-I want to see if we will wake up tomorrow to class ... - Sunny said looking at the clock ... Truth... What time is ?

-What time is it Sunny? - I asked as we walked in the room.

- 1 AM ... - H. ..

-Holy !!. - Sooyoung shouted what I was about to speak in thought.

-Are you crazy?? Want to wake up the whole dorm?? - Sunny asked jumping up to reach  head of Sooyoung and slapped. I had to laugh at the scene.

-Let's sleep, we need to wake up early tomorrow. - I talked myself driving to my room along with Tae. - Good night.

I heard the girls also wish good night and going to their rooms. I took a quick shower and then lay on my bed.

- Good night Yuri. - I heard Tae saying and turn off the light.

- Good night Tae ... - I murmured before closing my eyes.