Hit Me, But Love Me Because I Need You

Hit Me, But Love Me Because I Need You

This was inspired by SHINee's song Hit Me. The lyrics are in the story and are in blue with who's singing that part. I hope it's an okay story.....

SHINee Hit Me

 

- - - - -

Jonghyun: As soon as I open my eyes, I remember

Yesterday's memories come back to me

What should I do, what should I do? Oh my

 

Onew Hyung! Let's go get ice-cream!” Shouted an excited voice.

Not today Taemin, I have to finish up this paper work.” Onew replied calmly.

...Your always doing something anymore, why can't you spend some time with me? Just for today?” Taemin pleaded quietly.

No Taemin. This needs to be done. I can't play with you so just go call Key and leave me alone!” Onew growled angrily.

But your my boyfriend Onew, not Key!” Taemin wined.

Just leave me alone Taemin! I don't want you here so just go away! Your nothing but a burden!” Onew Yelled in frustration.

Fine!” Taemin screamed as he ran away with tears in his eyes.

 

Taemin: Honestly, I know it's my fault

 

I slowly woke up after that dream. Or was it a memory? The space beside me is empty, signaling that it must have been reality. What have I done? How could I treat him like that? Why do I keep treating him like that? All I seem to do anymore is hurt him.

 

Onew: Because of this stupid thing called pride

I break down everyday

 

All I seem to do anymore is cry when I'm alone. I miss him, but I have no courage to find him, and to much pride to chase after him. I'm a fool aren't I? I say I love and miss him, but I can't even try and fight for him. Maybe I'm selfish? I want him here by my side, even though I continue to hurt him more.

 

Key: When my sharp words cut into your heart

(Damn) Yesterday's tears

 

I have said so many things to you lately, many things that hurt you, cut you deep. You always came back to me though, even when my words could have killed you. You haven't come back to me this time though, Taemin. Here I lay, cursing your past tears that I have caused. Do you hate me now? Will you ever come back?

 

Taemin/Minho: Holding that supposedly fun comic book in my hand

I read the same chapter over for an hour

 

I stare blankly at the clock on our wall, waiting for you to return to me. A book lay open on my lap, on the same page it's been on for hours. Where are you? Are you okay? Have you eaten? These are the worries that plague my mind continuously. I want you to come to me, but this is becoming only a hopeless desire of the heart.

 

Jonghyun: Waiting for you to call

Thinking 'bout you, what can I do

 

My cellphone is with me at all times, just like the thought of you. I hope for you to call me to pick you up, but this hope is dieing out as each day passes. I've waited for you to come to me, but it isn't happening. Should I come to you? Should I leave you alone? Questions keep my mind busy, the picture of you crying haunting me in my dreams.

 

All: Just hit me instead of being mad at me

At least this way, I hope you can feel better

Arguing and growing from them is what love is about (Girl)

Hit me as much as I had hurt your feelings

Just hit me that much instead

 

I wish you would have just hit me, called me names, done something to make you feel better instead of leaving me. I'm a wreck without you here in my life Taemin, I wish you could see that. Beat me, bruise me, hit me to let out all your frustration, but come back to me when your done.

 

Onew: Yeah (Jjong: Oh oh oh oh) Oh

 

Key: No, our time to breakup isn't coming, right?

(No) I'm thinking to myself, right? (Right?)

 

You won't leave me forever right? If I come and get you, you'll come with me right? We've been together for so long now, you wouldn't just up and leave me right? This is just my own paranoia, my own fears right? Not reality, you'll come back to me....

 

Minho: I'm a coward who can't even ask you

A greedy person who can only think for himself

 

I know where you are but I'm scared. Scared of the rejection, the hate I'm bound to see, but I'm even more scared of the fact that you might have moved on to someone better. I wouldn't be able to stand that. Your my obsession, my drug, my love. It would hurt me far more than anything else in this world.

 

Onew: This stupid thing called vanity

Told me to wait everyday

 

I expected waited for you to come home to me everyday. I thought I was important enough to you for you to come back right away, but I'm beginning to think I was wrong. As this draws out over time, I feel like it's getting worse. My chances of being with you again are disappearing slowly.

 

Jjong: That if you came to me first

You would apologize

 

I thought you would have come to me by now. It's been a month since you left me here alone. It may be foolish or selfish but I had expected you to come to me, asking for forgiveness and begging me to take you back. It was foolish of me indeed to think of something like that.

 

Onew: I turn on that supposedly fun DVD

Jjong: Oh I just don't know what it's about

Taemin: Waiting only for your call, crazy 'bout you

Jjong: What can I do?

 

I do nothing nut go to work and come home to this quietness. I hardly eat unless Minho or Jonghyun come to check on me. I watch your favorite movies, or at least try to. I always catch myself staring at the door or the phone expecting you to come back to me soon. My hope is almost nothing now though. I wish I could have enough courage to go to you, but I know that you would be better off without me.

 

All: Just hit me instead of being mad at me

At least this way, I hope you can feel better

Arguing and growing from them is what love is about (Girl)

Hit me as much as I had hurt your feelings

Just hit me that much instead

 

I've become nothing now. I go to work, come home, and then drink away my sorrows as I cry out for you. Minho and Jonghyun still come over to feed me, but it's not the same. I want you to come and check on me, feed me, tell me it'll be okay. I get excited when the door bell rings. I run over to it and throw it open, expecting to see you, but in the end, it's only them.

 

Onew: Yeah (Jjong: Oh oh oh oh) Oh

Jjong: I want to hold you in my arms (Oh no)

Onew: I'm wanting you (Yeah)

 

I need you here in my arms, in my bed, in my heart. I want you to come back to me. I want you, no, I NEED you here in my life. You're my angel, my sun that makes my world bright and keeps me going. You're my reason to get up in the mornings and to keep on the right path. You always were honest with me and always kept me going in the right direction.

 

Key: I kept saying words that weren't in my heart

Jjong: Forgive me for causing you pain

All: Just hit me instead of being mad at me

At least this way, I hope you can feel better

Arguing and growing from them is what love is about (Girl)

Hit me as much as I had hurt your feelings

Just hit me that much instead

All: Just hit me instead of being mad at me

At least this way, I hope you can feel better

Arguing and growing from them is what love is about (Girl)

Hit me as much as I had hurt your feelings

Just hit me that much instead

 

I said things I never meant to say to you. I hurt you, broke you even, but I have decided that this has gone on long enough! I'm tired of wallowing in self-pity. I love you and I'll prove it to you this time, I'll treat you right. Please, forgive me for all of the pain, the selfishness, and the secrets. You knew didn't you? You knew I was cheating on you, and yet you stayed for so long. They say you don't know what you have until it's gone right? It's sad, but I can understand that completely now. Taemin, wait for me! Let me make things up to you!

 

Onew: Talk to me, Talk to me when the time is right for you

Talk to me, Talk to me when the time is right for you

Jjong: Talk to me, Talk to me when the time is right for you

Talk to me, Talk to me when the time is right for you

 

Taemin! Key open the door! Taemin! I love you!” Onew screamed as he banged on Key's apartment door.

Taemin, I'm sorry for everything I said, for everything I did! Please, talk to me! Let me make it up to you!” Onew screamed as he continued to beat on the door with tears running down his face. When he got no answer, he slid to the floor sobbing and calling out for Taemin. As Onew cried his heart out, two figures walked up the stairs in the hallway. They came to a halt at the sight of the crying man infront of them. One figure began to silently cry as he listened to the words and sorrow that the man infront of the door mumbled out between sobs. The crying figure approached the man slowly and bent down to him, taking him in his arms as the man continued to cry out.

 

Hyung, it took you long enough. I waited for you all this time! I thought you really chose her over me...” The figure mumbled in Onew's hair.

Taeminnie...” And Onew kissed Taemin, putting all of his feelings for the last two months into one single kiss, a kiss that mended the two broken hearts of these lovers.  

- - - - -

Also posted on my pairing request fic

's 's BB's One-shot Heaven