No Rule, No Injustice

No Rule

 

Jin Hee was a normal student. Going school and coming back to her home… Monotonous…

 

Well, clearly that day wasn’t a regular day. She was walking then someone bumped into her.

 

The boy looked at him with a shock but it took only few seconds. Then he started to talk.

 

“If people are good, there is no need to rules, if people are bad, they break the rules. So, Rules are useless.”

 

Jin Hee blinked severally. Is he crazy?

 

“Good perspective.” She mumbled and tried to keep walking.

 

“Not just perspective. I’m trying to explain you, why you should run. RUN!” The boy shouted, grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him.

 

“Huh, what?” Jin Hee was blank right now.

 

The boy wasn’t listening to her. When they finally came to another street, the boy stopped. They were panting.

 

“What the hell was that?” Jin Hee glared at him.

 

The boy gave her a gummy smile.

 

“Well, sorry. I was running from something and you saw me and…Well, awkward…”

 

Jin Hee widened her eyes. “You’re a criminal! Don’t kill me!”

 

The boy grinned and gave his hand to her to shake. “I’m Baekhyun. I’m not a murderer. Just a mugger, thanks…”

 

Jin Hee blinked this time and hugged her bag tightly. “Stay away from me!”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Wow…Psycho much? I won’t steal anything from you.”

 

Jin Hee gave him a suspicious look. “What about that ‘no rule’ crap?”

 

“Well, it was my life motto, you know.”

 

Jin Hee bit her lip and nodded. Finally she realized her situation. “Where am I?”

  

Baekhyun sighed and looked at the street. “Um…Well, I’ll say but you won’t shout at me.”

 

Jin Hee nodded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Why did you bring me here?!” Jin Hee shouted at him. “It’s completely the opposite side of the city!”

 

Baekhyun smiled. “Look at the bright sight, you’re with me, nothing bad could be happen.”

 

“What? Is this a bright side? I don’t even know you! Oh, God, I’m gonna die!”

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Please stop shouting, it’s late and you bother people.”

 

Jin Hee took a deep breath. “Whatever, I’m going to go to home!”

 

Baekhyun nodded. “Want a companion?”

 

“Well, I would love to but if it’s you…No thanks.” Jin Hee glared at him.

 

Baekhyun looked away and mumbled. “I guess someone on her period.”

 

Jin Hee was walking slowly. “I heard that!” She scolded.

 

Baekhyun sighed and ran after her. “Wait for me! This place is dangerous at nights.”

 

“And I’m here, thanks to you…” Jin Hee glared at him again.

 

“If looks could kill…” Baekhyun murmured.

 

“You would be dead like 9 times.” Jin Hee nodded.

 

“You’re so grumpy.”

 

“Because you brought me here…” Jin Hee protested his words.

 

“Well, I was running from cops.” Baekhyun tried to defense himself.

 

“Because you committed a crime! For God’s sake! Don’t act like you’re innocent.”

 

“Hey, I was doing my job, okay?” Baekhyun kicked a pebble.

 

Jin Hee sighed. “Whatever…What did you steal?”

 

“Just a handbag and it was nearly empty, bad day for me…”

 

Jin Hee giggled. “Poetic Justice…Did you hear something like that?”

 

“Yes, I did. I’m not uncultured, I’m just a mugger. Besides being hungry doesn’t sound fairy.”

 

Jin Hee stopped. “Well, you’re right but…”

 

Baekhyun didn’t listen to her. “When I become the president or whatever, I’ll fix this system. People won’t be hungry or bad. There will be no rule either.”

 

Jin Hee smiled softly. When she was a little child, she was dreaming those things too but she grew up and she learned impossibilities.

 

“I would vote for you.”

 

Baekhyun smiled. “Thanks, then I will surely win.”

 

Jin Hee chuckled. “What will be your catch phrase?”

 

“No Rule, No Injustice.”

 

“It is not rhymed.”

 

“It doesn’t need to be.”

 

“But…Anyway…”

 

They walked for 25 min more. They were talking and learning each other. Jin Hee was weirdly happy. She was happy to know Baekhyun, she was happy to listen to him and laugh with him.

 

“Oh, this is my house!” She cheered.

 

Baekhyun looked a little disappointed but smiled. “Well, your house is beautiful. Good bye…”

 

“Wait, Baekhyun-sshi!” Jin Hee called him.

 

Baekhyun turned to her and blinked several times. “Yes?”

 

“When will I see you again?”

 

“Um…Do you want to see me again?”

“Of course I do!” Jin Hee giggled. “You are our future president.”

 

Baekhyun grinned. “Well, then what about tomorrow?”

 

Jin Hee nodded. “It sounds perfect.”

 

Baekhyun bit his lip. “Then…It’s a date?”

 

Jin Hee was going to her house’s door. She smiled at him. “Yep, it’s a date.”

 

Baekhyun smiled widely. “See you tomorrow, Jin Hee-ah!”

 

Jin Hee smiled and came in her house. After she disappeared Baekhyun jumped and cheered. “I have a date! I knew being future president is beneficial. Maybe I should be a candidate just now!”

 

 

A.N// I don't know you'll like it or not, please say something^^

Here's a little mugger...