The meeting battle

Our amazing adventure of Death

I am weird.

I Kim Hyoyeon admit that. But not weird like that, But weird as in i am not a human.

That is right, I am not a human. I am much more than that.

Much more than you expect. Much more than you imagine.

That is right, I am not human. And neither is he.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction

Flashback- Hyoyeon is 7 years old

"Yah! Stop! Please leave me alone!" Yelled Hyoyeon helplessly as she was being thrown on the ground by some bullies

"We dont want to!" Yelled the bullies and kicked her in her stomach

Hyoyeon couldn't take it anymore. She was sad,mad, She didn't know what to do she was tired of being treated like this and for once she wished that something would happen to Kim Joong Dong. Her bully.

As Hyoyeon was laying their on the floor crying, She looked at a tree branch then back at Kim Joong Dong, She kept looking back and forth until she started imagining having the tree branch fall on top of him.

As Hyoyeon started having those thoughts, Her eyes found their way towards the tree branch and slowly started looking towards Kim Joong Dong.

Then it happened. Everybody was crazy yelling and running calling the adults for help.

Why?

Because what Hyoyeon had imagined happened.

The tree branched suddenly snapped and fell on Kim Joong Dong.

It didn't exactly fall on him, But enough for him to go to the hospital because of a broken arm and leg.

End of flashback-

Since that incident i started wondering if that was me who causes the incident.

But i always used to settle with it just being my imagination, Until a incident happened.

Flashback- Hyoyeon is 13 years old

Hyoyeon was sitting outside in the playground eating her lunch alone, Until Lee Jae Sun came and inturrepted her lunch.

"Yah! You loner! What are you doing eating your lunch out here alone!" Asked Lee Jae Sun

"What do you care?" Said Hyoyeon and was about to leave as she was pulled by her ponytails

"You rascal! You do not talk to me like that! I am the queen of the school!"

"Let me go!" Hyoyeon yelled and in that moment she imagined turning around and throwing the trash can at her head.

"You think i will let you go?! You are really stupid!"

Hyoyeon couldn't take it anymore.

Her eyes headed toward the trash can and slowly the trash can started to lift up and float in the air and then -BAM- you hear the trash can hit something and fall down.

Hyoyeon turns around to find Lee Jae Sun unconscious on the floor bleeding from her head.

Hyoyeon left immediately to tell a teacher about Lee Jae Sun and the teacher called a ambulance.

They asked Hyoyeon what had happened and she obviously didn't tell them, They won't believe her, So she just said that they were playing with the trash can and that Lee Jae Sun tried to lift it up but it fell on her head.

For some reason they believed her and when Lee Jae Sun woke up, She had no memory of what had happened but at least she was okay.

End of flashback-

Since that day i knew i was not normal, But i was never sure

One day i deiced to try it out and be sure of what i was.

I sat on my bed and concentrated on a flower base i had on my bed.

My eyes didn't leave the base but my mind had a place on it, The closet door.

I was planning on throwing the vase on the door.

Little by little the vase started rising then it gained power, It went up in no time it flew across the room and smashed against the closet door, breaking in pieces.

I sat their astonished by what i had done.

But i had no idea someone was watching me.

My mom and dad came inside my room and stared at me as if i had committed a crime.

Then they looked at me and said 'It's time' and that was the last time i saw my parents and that is why i am here now.

I am Kim Hyoyeon member of the 'Black Power' gang, 21 Years old, Abonded by my parents at age 13 to people that i did not know.

I am trained to kill people with my powers.

One of the powers i have only come strong when their is a full moon but one of my powers are always strong.

I have a power that only comes when their is a full moon, Which is controlling things with my mind and hands and the one is always controlled and strong which is the one that you know about controlling and doing things with my eyes.

Members of my gang told me that a male member of a rival gang that wants war with us has the same power like me but stronger, That is why i have been training harder.

So... Yeah that is me Kim Hyoyeon.

Currently-

I was eating at this place i found while wandering the streets when i received a text message from Goo Young .

~~ Come! Quickly! Emergency!! ~~

I didn't want to go but it was from Goo young and well it was a emergency so i went and paid and left.

When i got their i had to put the code in and i went in.

Yeah, We have to put in a code to enter. Weird right? But we are a gang and we aren't humans so not anybody can enter. Anyways..

"Hyoyeon you are here" Said Goo Young

"Yes sir sorry for being late" I took a seat next to one of my friends

Goo Young started explaining something about the rival gang wanting war with us and that they were planning on attacking us when the moon was full.

I was 'paying' (Notice my sarcasm) attention when everyone started running and hiding.

"What is going on?!" I yelled

Before anyone could answer me a ball of fire came at me.

Then i knew it.

It was a full moon, Unknown people coming in to kill us.

Our rival gang was here to attack us and finish us to go on to our other sub-gangs around the world.

Yeah, We aren't the only ones. Their were others like us around the world.

Anyways, Everyone was going mad with their powers to protect themselves.

For someone reason instead of fighting i ran to hide.

I hid behind a bookshelf we had and was looking at the scene before my eyes.

Everyone was dying. If you dodged or blocked a power they sent at you the next one you were dead.

Then i saw something that was beyond a power.

A girl raised the whole entire table with the chairs and everything along with a blue kind of color surrounding it which causes the house to shake a bit before throwing the whole table over youngest newest member. Oh Soo Woon.

I was astonished by what has happened i never saw anybody with that sort of power.

I started moving a little and moved the bookshelf a little which made a noise.

They all stayed silent and looked over at the bookshelf until someone yelled.

"Another one is left!"

I immediately got up and used my hand to drift the bookshelf towards them and make a run for it.

I ran as hard as hard as i could and i reached the alley i was running towards the main street to get out of the alley when someone grabbed me and pulled me.

I immediately set my eyes on the big trash bins and tried to lift it up for it to land on the man but my mind was blocked. 

was blocked.

"You thought you could outrun us? You thought you could outrun me?" Said the voice while giving a teasing little laugh

"Who are you? Better yet what are you?" I asked still trying to use my powers

"Stop trying to force yourself to lift that garbage bin up you can't and you should know i am your rival" He said 

"Let me go, You don't know what i am capable of!" I threaned

"Oh please, Don't make me laugh! I am way stronger than you!" He said and gave a cocky laugh 

Good thing it was full moon and well, You guys can see i actually have 3 powers that other power only comes when their is a full moon.

I smirked and stayed quite concentrating then it happened.

The man fell to the ground while holding onto his head yelling in pain.

He let go of me and made a run for it but before i turned around to take a look of him to know who i was dealing against and was quite amused when i saw him. 

'He resembles a monkey' I thought and ran 

I was running to another hideout we had .

I got their and found that almost everybody was able to get away and survive, Some were injured but not to severely.

I sat on the chair and sat their for a long time because before i knew it everything was quiet and dark, They were sleeping.

I  was having weird thoughts like i always used to have until Goo Young came and sat in front of me.

"Hyoyeon, Are you okay? I know what happened over their" 

Of course he would know probably one of the members saw it and told him

"I am okay Goo Young, Thank you"

"Look Hyoyeon you have to know something, and you wont like it"

"Depends, What is it?"

"You know, We found out the real reason why the rival gang wnats war against us, and that is you"

"What?!"

"You, Hyoyeon they want you!"

"Me!Why?!"

"Your powers Hyoyeon, You have powers they want and the best option to keep you safe is for you to leave"

"Leave! No! You must be crazy! You are my family, I am not leaving you"

"Sorry, Hyoyeon but you have to! It is that our you die"

"Fine. but please never loose contact with me"

"I wont Hyoyeon, I wont and also you leave tomorrow at 5:30 Am, So you should go get sleep"

I was trying to go to sleep but i couldn't i was to damn sure they wanted me for something else but what?! I am was confused, Lost i was feeling helpless especially for leaving my 'Family' and putting them in danger.

But i decided that leaving was the best so i did.

I woke up at 5:30 am and left just leaving a note and not biding my good bye's to anyone.

When i was walking out i felt a light tap in my shoulder i tuned around to find Hwi Hoon a member of our gang holding a paper, I grabbed it and as i did he ran without saying anything.

I didn't bother opening the paper, I thought it was jus a cute note from Goo Young saying good bye so i stuffed it in my pocket and left for the train station Goo Young gave me last night.

I finally arrived at this little hidden place in Busan.

It was 2:30 Am when i was walking and i felt someone following me but i took no worry in it so i kept walking calmly and remembered the note Goo Young sent. I took it out and read it.

Hyoyeon,

Change of plans don't go to Busan they already know you are going their so get on train number 236 that takes you to Ulsan and stay their at the house number 438 and wait until you get my call to leave

-Goo Young~ Stay safe! 

I  immediately turned around only to find a whole gang ready to kill me.

'I am such a idiot!' I thought before i began to fight every single one of them

3rd person P.O.V

Hyoyeon started fighting each one of them.

But Hyoyeon did not know someone was watching her form afar, Watching every single movement she did, Every single power she had.......

 

Finally! I updated! Sorry for taking so long! I know boring chapter but the nest ones will be much more exiting! Thank you for reading! and for your support! Please do comment and subscribe! Thank you! and Take care! :)

                                                            -Kpopfan4ever0258 :) <3