Saranghae

Saranghae Or Annyeong?

Taemin POV

 

I looked through the letter again that just came this morning and squealed. I'm finally able to go to pursue the dream of my life! Dancing!

Wait. I shouldn't be seriously happy right now. If my hyungs find out that I'm suddenly leaving tomorrow, then they'll definitely freak out. What do I do, what do I do?!

Okay. Taemin, calm down. You can do this. Just tell your hyungs calmly that you're leaving and that you have spoken Manager hyung about this. It should be simple, I guess. It's just 6 months. But 6 months is kind of long especially if you're leaving someone really close to you. Then it hit me.

I had to leave Minho-hyung, the person that stole my heart. My heart starts to ache. Y-You can do this. Y-you--... Who was I kidding?

I can't do this. I buried my face in my hands. I love him too much. But you know what they say ; You have to sacrifice to gain something.(A/N : I just saw this. It's not really a saying but a quote?) Okay, Taemin hwaiting!

I left my room and saw that the other members were doing different things. Minho-hyung was watching tv with Jonghyun-hyung. Onew was eating chicken(not surprising) and Key-hyung was cooking lunch.

"Umm... I-I want to tell you guys something!" I tried to shout but it wasn't really loud. Luckily, they had good ears. Key-hyung stopped his cooking and ran up to me, looking worried.

"What is it, Taeminnie? Are you going to leave the company? What is it?!" Key screamed. Jonghyun and Onew-hyung calmed him down and gave him a glass of water.

"So, what is it you want to say, Taeminnie? Are you really leaving the company just like Key said or is it something really minor." Onew-hyung asked calmly.

"I-I'm leaving--" I began but Key-hyung interrupted me. Key sobbed.

"I knew it! I knew you were leaving the company!" Key-hyung cried on Jonghyun's shoulder. Minho hit Key on the head.

"Pabo. Let him finish before you say something." Minho-hyung stated. Omo! That deep voice. How I'll miss it. Key-hyung glared at him but nonetheless, let me continue.

"So, um as I was saying, I'm leaving Korea for 6 months to train dancing in America." I explained. They widened their eyes.

"Y-You're kidding right?" Minho stuttered. That's strange. The flaming charisma never stutters.

"I'm not..." I whispered. Key-hyung fainted in Jonghyun's arms. Jonghyun-hyung was still in shock to say anything but Onew-hyung was calm.

"Taemin, please don't leave. You don't need to leave. Please..." he said. I smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry. But I want to go. This is my dream." I responded calmly.

"But Taemin, you can always go another time. Can't you stay? 6 months is... just too long. I want to support you but seriously 6 months is too long and America is so far away." Jonghyun said. I shook my head in a gentle way.

"I'm really sorry." I whispered. I looked at Minho who stomped his way to his room. Jonghyun wore on a disappointed look and carried Key to his room. Onew-hyung patted my shoulder.

"You... are quite forcing yourself to go Taemin. I can see that. You can't hide your sadness from me." Onew-hyung stated. I gave him an 'I-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about' look but he just smiled and walked away. I frowned. Why can't any of them be happy for me?

Sigh. I trudged my way to my bedroom. I wrote a few things in my journal. While in the midst of writing, I heard a knock on my door. I quickly hid my journal and answered, "Come in.."

The door opened and I quickly noticed the tall figure. It was Minho-hyung.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Minho-hyung asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

 

End Of Taemin POV

 

Minho POV

 

Seriously! I felt so upset that Taemin wanted to go despite the protests made by us! It was Taemin's dream but I wanted him to stay so badly. I knew this feeling and I just couldn't deny it. I'm in love with him. I have to try... and persuade him somehow and so I that's how I ended up sitting here, beside Taemin on his bed.

My heart is pounding so quickly. I took a quick glance of Taemin and noticed that he was biting his lip. Omo. How cute.

"Um... S-So y-you wanted t-to talk to me?" he stuttered. I felt like I was going to die! Even his stuttering was adorable!

"Y-Yea." I replied. There was a moment of silence but I quickly broke it.

"Taemin, about the training. Please don't go. I'll- No, we'll miss you. So, please?" I pleaded. He started to think about it.

"P-Please hyung, don't make it harder than it already is..." he whispered quietly. I frowned.

"Taemin, I-" I began but Key had to interrupt by suddenly kicking open the door.

"Taemin, please! Please don't go!" Key pleaded. I knew that Taemin couldn't take it anymore and he shouted what he finally wanted to say.

"Please! Stop making it harder for me! I love you all but please! Can't you all understand? I want to dance!" he shouted back. Key bowed his head down.

"Is dancing so important to you?" I asked. "Is it?!"

"YES! Yes it is!" Taemin yelled. "It's SO important that I need to go to America!" That made me angry.

"Well, it! IF IT'S SO IMPORTANT TO YOU, JUST ING LEAVE! I don't care anymore. I HATE YOU, LEE TAEMIN!!" I suddenly blurted out. I saw the other members widen their eyes. I saw Taemin cover his face with his bangs.

"I…I…" Taemin muttered as he lifted his face forced a smile on his face.

"Tae-" I stated when I realized what I had just said. It was a slip of tongue. I hadn't meant for it to come out that way.

"H-Hyung, no worries. I-I'll b-be gone b-before breakfast t-t-tomorrow..." Taemin cut me off. He looked like he was about to cry. He forced a smile again and walked back inside his bedroom. The others were still gaping at what I had just said. I ignored them.

I slapped my forehead.

"What in the world did I just do?" I sighed.

 

End Of Minho POV

 

Taemin POV

 

I-I can't believe it! I locked my bedroom and door and threw myself on the bed. I fumbled in my pockets and found what I was looking for. I searched the contacts and contacted Manager hyung.

"Manager hyung, when is the earliest flight?" I asked.

"Taemin? Don't you want to stay with Minho or something?" Manager hyung said.

"N-No. I changed my mind, hyung." I stated.

"You're lying. Let me guess. You had a fight?" he asked.

"Y-Yeh." I sobbed.

"Fine. But, if you ever want to stay, tell me. The earliest flight you can get is the 10 am flight. You want that?" Manager hyung asked.

"Yes.." I whispered. I hung up, lied down on the bed and stared at the ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing right now. I wrote on my journal book again and hugged it. I'll leave it here, on the table as a message to Minho-hyung.

I started to pack my things into my luggage. I sighed for the umpteenth time and finally let out all my emotions. I cried loudly but I covered my face with my pillow to muffle the sounds. I cried until I fell asleep.

I woke up to my early alarm of 5 am in the morning. I quickly turned off my alarm before anyone else woke up. I took a quick bath and wore normal clothes. I wore a hat and sunglasses in case someone might notice me. I looked at my watch. It was already 5.50 am. I decided to write something in my journal. When i finished writing, I looked at the time. It was 5.58 am. The car would be arriving soon. I ran to the front door quietly but a voice suddenly startled me.

"Going somewhere?" Onew-hyung asked.

"Onew-hyung!" I gasped. "Please don't stop me..." I whispered.

"I won't. I just planned on saying goodbye." he said.

"I'm sorry Onew-hyung. I love you and goodbye. Please tell this to the others." I said and bowed down.

"Sure. Even the journal?" he chuckled. I gasped in shock.

"Eh? How do you know?" I asked.

"I have my ways." Onew-hyung stated. "Your car's here so better go." I smiled and waved at him. I sat on the car and looked at the dorm for the last time and the car sped out.

 

End Of Taemin POV

 

Minho POV

 

I woke up to my alarm at 7.30 am in the morning. I did my daily morning routine of stretching, bathing and eating. When I arrived the dining table, the atmosphere... felt different. Key was sobbing and Jonghyun-hyung was trying to calm him. When Key noticed my presence, he glared at me.

" you Choi Minho. It's your fault Taemin left." Key growled.

"I ing didn't do anything. It's his choice, Key." I snarled back. "If you think I don't feel bad for him leaving, then you're damn wrong."

"Stop fighting!" Onew-hyung shouted. "Taemin's already gone and you're all fighting! Don't you all feel ashamed?!"

Key and I looked at each other and bowed our heads in embarrassment.

"Hey, Minho." Onew-hyung called. I lifted my head to look at him. "Go to Taemin's room. You don't have much time anymore." I give him a blank look. He just chuckled.

"Just go. You'll find something you'll like." Onew-hyung said. I just followed what he said and went to Taemin's room. I sat on his bed. This was where I last saw him. I sighed in frustration. I loved him but I just had to say something so hateful, like 'I hate you'.

I felt curious and started looking around his room. I looked in his closet. Almost all of his clothes were gone. Then, I noticed something. All the shirts that he didn't bring were gifts from the members, including me. I looked around the room and noticed that most of the stuff he didn't bring were from me and the other hyungs. Why, Taemin? Do you want to forget us? I looked at his table and notices an unfamiliar yellow book. I looked at the book. "Taemin's Journal" was written on the front page. So this was Taemin's journal, huh?

I felt so curious but I knew I shouldn't look at other people's journal. But, I also felt that I'm supposed to read it. I fought with myself for awhile and decided to take a little peek. I turned to a random page and noticed that the date was this year's Valentine's.

 

Note : Taemin , Minho

 

Hey there again!

Today's Valentine's Day! I've been thinking on whether to confess my feelings to the person I love.(Person he loves? I wonder who she is?) Let's just call the person, umm, Min! (Min? There's a possibility it's me! Wait, what the am I saying?) So, I'm really in love with Min and I'm wondering if I should give him some chocolates. (Him? So it's a guy? There's so many possibilities of Min... He might not even be a celebrity. He might have even called the person Min because of his name! Wait. I shouldn't care about things like this right now!)

I flipped to yesterday's date.

3.45 pm

Hey! I'm back!

I'm so happy right now! I get to go and pursue my dreams in America! But, the sad thing is, my hyungs aren't really that happy to let me go... :( I actually remembered that I would be leaving Min as well. Now, I feel very hurt cause I don't want to leave him. So, I decided! I shall confess to Min before going and if he feels the same way, I'll stay!(So he'll stay if Min feels the same way... So, Min dumped him or something?)

7.30 pm

... I feel really down right now.

I just argued with my hyungs and Minho-hyung said that hated me! :'( I called Manager Hyung and told him to book the earliest flight he can get which was 10 am. He asked me if I wanted to stay with Min but I told him that, you know? (No, I don't know! What the hell happened between you and Min?)

I'm sorry... I need to leave you here. I'm leaving everyone's gifts here cause I don't want to remember such painful memories of our last day together.

I wonder what I would say to Min in the end? Saranghae or Annyeong? Haha... The latter I suppose. We even argued and he even said he hated me..(Then, it hit me. I was Min.. Taemin loved me? I continued reading on.)

So you should have found out who Min is, right? It's Minho! Yes, the charismatic and romantic Minho... I decided to leave you here. I'm going to leave a message to Minho-hyung. Please give it to him... ;)

Hey, hyung.

By the time you have read this, I might be in America or on the plane already. I just wanted to say that you are the best hyung I've ever met! I'll miss you. I know you don't love me back but;

I LOVE YOU, Minho-hyung!

I love you and goodbye...

I flipped to the next page and saw that the date was today.

5.50 am

Hey. :)

This would be the last time I'm writing to you before I leave to America. Take care of Minho-hyung okay? Take care of everyone I love. I hope someday to God that someone would love me back. It doesn't have to be Minho-hyung but if I ever get a lover, he will still hold my heart. I'll miss writing to you.

Goodbye.

I closed the book. I needed to get to Taemin quickly! I tried calling him but his phone was here. Taemin! Please don't leave me!

When was his flight again? 10 am! What time is it? I looked at my watch. It was 8.45 am already! I needed to hurry! I took a coat, hat and sunglasses and ran out.

"Hyung! Can you please get me to the airport?!" I asked.

"Finally!" Key stated. "We've been waiting for you, Minho." He locked Jonghyun's arm to his. I stared at them. Are they couple or something? We walked to the car and Onew-hyung started driving really fast.

"H-Hey! We'll get a speeding ticket like this!" I shouted.

"You're hurrying aren't you? We won't get to Taemin on time if we don't hurry!" Jonghyun-hyung stated. I nodded.

"Did you try calling him?" Key asked.

"Yea but he didn't bring his phone." I said.

"He didn't bring his phone?! Aish! That kid is gonna be the death of me!" Key stated. I chuckled and looked at my watch. It was 9.12 am. 48 more minutes before 10 am... I hope I make it in time.

 

End Of Minho POV

 

Taemin POV

 

I kept looking behind every second for some reason. I feel like someone is coming for me. I shook my head and dragged my luggage behind me and sat on a bench. I looked at the time and it was 9.32 am.

"Those going to America can board the plane." (A/N : I'm sorry, I don't really pay much attention to what they say)

I stood up and took a look at my ticket. I guess, this is it huh? I slowly walked to the counter when I heard someone calling me.

"Taemin-ah! Taemin-ah!" M-Minho-hyung. Tears formed in my eyes. I turned and saw Minho-hyung and the rest of my hyungs running towards me. The rest stopped halfway while Minho-hyung continued to run to me. He stopped when he was just inches away from me. I looked up and found myself crying.

"M-M-Minho..." I stammered. He smiled gently at me and surprised me by giving me a kiss. It wasn't a deep kiss, just a loving and gentle one.

"W-Why did you do that?" I asked. He hugged me.

"Because I love you, Taemin-ah. I'm sorry that I didn't realize it sooner." Minho-hyung whispered in my ear. I cried. Not because I was sad, but because I was happy. Overjoyed. I hugged him back. I looked over at Key-hyung. He was "crying". I laughed.

"I love you too..." I whispered.

After that, we went home. I didn't know Onew-hyung could drive. I called Manager Hyung and he informed the trainer that I would not be going to America anymore. Now, I was putting back my clothes inside my closet with Minho-hyung.

"Hey, what's the reason why you didn't bring your phone?" Minho asked. I raised a brow to why the question was so random but answered anyway.

"It was from Key-hyung." I replied. He oh-ed and went back to what he was doing.

"Hey, hyung, how did you know Onew-hyung could drive?" I asked. He rubbed the back of his head.

"I didn't know actually. I wanted to ask him but you, know we were rushing and all and the mood was kind of... serious." Minho-hyung replied. We finished putting my clothes inside my closet and I plopped myself on the bed.

 

End Of Taemin POV(I'm sorry for the sudden change of POV)

 

Minho POV

 

I saw Taemin throw himself on the bed. I sat down beside him. I held his hand and looked straight into his eyes.

"Taemin, can we... do it?" I asked. He blushed.

"W-W-Why are you a-asking m-me t-that?" he stuttered. How cute. He was totally red.

"Can we?" I whispered. He nodded quietly. I didn't waste any time and kissed him fully on the lips. I slid my tongue inside his mouth and he tasted really sweet. I slid my hand up inside his shirt, feeling his baby smooth skin under my fingers. I broke the kiss and started his earlobe. "Taemin-ah..." I whispered in his ear. "Your skin's really soft." I pinched his s and he moaned.

"Ah! H-hyung, stop! They'll hear us!" he protested. I smirked. "Then you'll just have to keep quiet, don't you?" I said and bit his neck. "Ahn!"

I his neck and it created a hickey. Taemin tried to push me away but I pinned his wrists on top of his head with one of my hands.

"Hyung, please! They'll hear us!" Taemin pleaded. I ignored him and took off his shirt. "Hyung!"

"Do you really not want to this with me?" I whispered. 

"N-No hyung... It's not that.. It's just--" Taemin replied.

"CHOI MINHO!" a voice boomed out. I widened my eyes in fear. Oh .

"Key-hyung!" Taemin squeaked. How am I supposed to cover this?! I was hit by a paper fan. Ouch. It hurts... I was pushed from the bed, which I ended up on the floor, groaning in miserable pain.

"Damn you, Key and your ing ways." I cursed. He smirked at me triumphantly and helped Taemin up. Oh no... Please don't see the hickey. Please don't see the hi- Oh . He saw it.

"CHOI MINHO!!! What the is on my Taeminnie's neck?!" Key shouted.

"Umm... A hickey?" I said sarcastically.

" you Choi Minho!" Key cursed.

"Stop fighting you pabos! You're making Taemin impure by cursing in front of him! Have you no shame?!" Onew-hyung scolded. We stopped fighting but Key started the fighting again but this time, with WORDS.

"It's his fault. He was trying to deflower Taemin!" Key protested.

"Gah! Shut up!" Onew said covering his ears. "You all are making me deaf! Anyways, if Taemin wants to be deflowered, then let Minho deflower him. If he doesn't, then I give you permission to kill Minho."

"Do you want to have with him, Taemin?" Onew-hyung asked Taemin. Key glared at Onew for his choice of words.

"O-Of course I do... H-He's my l-l-lover..." Taemin muttered.

"Okay. Problem solved. Can we please go to bed?" Jonghyun-hyung asked.

"No way!" Key protested. "I need to kill him!"

"Come on! Onew-hyung already said-" Jonghyun-hyung argued. Actually, Onew was just right there, eating chicken...

"Do you think I care? Now hand me my broomstick or I'll kill you as well." Key threatened.

"Hey! No killing!" Onew-hyung shouted. Key just rolled his eyes.

"Here you go. What are you, a witch?" Jonghyun handed Key the broomstick and gave me a deadly look.

"Look out!" Taemin said. I saw a broomstick towards my way and got hit by it. I fell unconscious.

 

End Of Minho POV

 

Taemin POV

 

"Key-hyung! You hit his head too hard!" I complained while bandaging Minho's head.

"Your welcome." he muttered. I sighed and shook my head.

"Hyung, if everytime you get angry and hit Minho, you're going to murder him some day." I stated.

"That's fine with me. I would have killed him if he wasn't your lover, Taemin." Key-hyung said. All of a sudden, I felt someone's arms around me. It was Minho-hyung's. He pulled me towards him and I fell on the bed beside him. I looked over at Key and he was carrying the broomstick again.

"Die, Minho!" he shouted and hit his cheek this time. He fell unconscious again. I stood up and bandaged his now injured left cheek. I asked Onew-hyung to bring Key outside, much to his dismay. When I was sure Key was gone, I kissed Minho's right cheek gently and whispered, "I love you."

 

 

A/N : I'm sorry for the lame ending D;.

There's no cause I tried writing one but failed miserably. :( I feel like a er actually. Stopping their love making in the middle xD.