A Gumiho's Kiss

Gumiho: 21st Century Idol

"Lee Jongsuk ah, wake up~!" i grunt as i heard my manager shaking me and pulling my covers away.

"10 more minutes...." i grunted again and pull the covers all the way up.

"yah! you got a cf with a very beautiful rookie! wake up!" I feel so irritated, i don't like it when it's with a girl...especially the one i don't know.

"you do it" I told him, then he hit me in the head.

"ah hyeong!" I snapped, completely wide awake. Great. He look at with his cunning smirk and pulling me out of my bed and push me into the bathroom.

"aish..." I look at myself in the mirror. Horrible bedhead,bloated cheeks...ahh can't believe that i'm an actor.

 

 

3 hours later....

"kiss?! kiss?!" I couldn't believe this, i'm going to kiss a girl as soon as meet her. Hyeong must be crazy.

"yah Suk ah, its just a kiss" Hyeong explained, making it sound like it wasn't a big deal. It's not that i can't do it, i am a professional after all. But...kissing a girl on a first meeting. And she just debut!

"Its not like i can't do it but..." 

"See! you can do it, come on. I'll treat you to a korean beef afterwards." aish this hyeong. Beef...huh. I guess i'll just see how this girl is like. At the same time, the van stopped. It was park at SBS studio. There was another white van park beside mine and it must be the girl's.

"who is she again hyeong?" i asked making sure.

"She's Ahn Miho,she's a model turned singer debuted in March last year. She's gorgeous!" Hyeong told me enthusiastically.

We entered the studio, the staff were running here and there. Then my make up team came running to me and pulled me to the make up table. As they sat me down, i heard footsteps. In the reflection of the mirror shown a very beautiful girl. I wonder...

She bowed and smiled. How very chic.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ahn Miho imnida. I'm the female lead, nice to meet you" She greeted me with politeness, i turned around and automatically greet her back. I was mesmerized by her beauty....she looks...familliar?

"Can i talk to you for a minute?" she asked, she look at me sternly. Well...so much for a polite hoobae. I hesitantly nodded and followed her outside.

I wonder..what she wants to talk about?

Why am i feeling nervous?

"i heard you were hesitant about the kiss..." she asked suddenly. I felt embarrassed.

"no..thats..well yeah" i stammered, she turn around a smiled.Wow. 

"oppa, you don't like me?" I startled by her words, she came closer as i step backwards. I felt my back agaisn't the wall. I'm trapped. Her face was inches away. She stand on tiptoes and place her lips against mine. In that moment, my heart beats crazily and my mind went blank. Everything....is pitch black.