Chapter One

The Painful Restriction

{ The Painful Restriction : Chapter One }


Once again, woke up as “ Park JungHee” a human. Having the scent of a human, yet this is a demon heart. Awaken as Park JungHee, was the only choice that my father gave me.  Born as a demon, die as demon, that was I needed to remember. The moment I became human, I was left with Kim Jonghyun, the only guy that I knew. Jonghyun was a good, kind person, but after he lost his father and his kingdom and his mother was being caught, he turned into someone cold and heartless. He was taken by a man called “ Kang Joon Tae. “ This guy knew that Jonghyun has an extreme power as 2000 years ago, the Kim’s family was one of the 6 weapons master, and with their weapon they manage to stop the demon world from entering the human world, because of this a blood red pearl known as “ Demon’s red pearl “ was created, this was the only red pearl that could defend the humans from being attacked from the demon world. Kang Joon Tae took Jonghyun as passed him a golden sword and asked him to kill people that he disliked as so that he could his mother once a year. I, Junghee was needed to assist him to get the other 6 weapons and hence, my father could take the 6 weapons and once again open the demon’s world. I remembered, every day in the past I would sat down at one comer and watch him practice his sword, but after his mum was taken away, he was determine to revenge and kill the guy “ Kang Joon Tae “ to take his mum out of the fire glass. All I could do was to help him, the blood red pearl was started to be used by Jonghyun, his first place was to get the “ Nuwa known as the goodness that could repair the 3 worlds “ The stone within the goodness was one of the thing he could get, as for me, I am only able to hold on to the 7 souls of his and ensuring that nothing will happen to him. My helper from the demon world known as “ Min Kyung” was the only connection between me and my father, she could help Jonghyun get his first weapon, but the only condition is to wash off his evil souls, because years before this, he serve Kang Joon Tae and killed 2000 people and its not possible to get close to the Nuwa as he must be pure and no evil souls within him, so me and Min Kyung sent him to red river and let him wash off his evil souls, before Jonghyun enter the red river, I hugged him and say “ Remember me, always. I love you” and kissed him. Jonghyun smirk at me and say “ I never fail my task, I will get the weapon and come back to you, I promise, “ I smile and say “ You better do “ and I raise my hands and bring out my black power to wash off his evil souls.  

 

[Author's note : New chapter, sorry for any wrong words, spelling error, missing words(: ]