Good Morning!

Banana Bread

Junhyung had been sleeping when he first heard the noise. It was kind of a whisper noise. It was a kind of voice, that causes him to open his eyes. The side of the bed where his girlfriend Hana Lee slept was empty, and the fact it was empty caused him to sit up in bed. He looked over at the clock. 11:01 AM. He had slept so long, no wonder Hana wasn't in bed. 

Junhyung had swung his legs around to the side of the bed and stood up. Before proceeding to walk downstairs he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and yawned. He shook the tired feeling from his body and turned to head out into the hall way and down the stairs. 

When he reached the first level of the house he smelled something.. something light and sweet, and it reminded him of home. Something a mother would make for their child on a Sunday morning. 
Junhyung walked into the kitchen and found Hana sitting at the kitchen counter going through a small basket. As her hands moved little clinking noises came from the basket as if little glass bottles were being moved around. 

"Ah! Junnie! You're awake!" Hana cried. 

He smiled at her gleaming eyes. He sniffed the air some more.
"What is that smell?" he asked.

"Do you like the smell? It's banana bread! I found a recipe and had to try it." She said looking down at her basket. She pulled out a shiny glass bottle holding shiny red liquid. 

"Ne, ne.. it smells amazing." Junhyung said walking over to the oven. He bent down to look at it through the oven door. 

Hana chuckled. 
"Good! Cause that's breakfast!" she said still looking at all of her nail polish. 

He looked over at her and smiled again. She was perfect, and he loved her. He couldn't have gotten any luckier with her. 
"Jagiya?" He said.

"Hm?" she answered.

"Why did you let me sleep so long? I could have like... mulguess-eo.. helped you. Or we could have had like.. morning coffee." he suggested as he walked over to the sink counter, and put his forearms on it. 

"Cause you needed the sleep oppa. Besides, you helping me in the kitchen? Don't flatter yourself! You can't even make pancakes!" she laughed.She looked down at Junhyungs manly hands and suddenly had an idea. She held up three bottles to him. "Now.. which one?" she said to him.

"Which one for what?" Junhyung looked puzzled.

"For your nails of course!" she smiled at him wide. "Come on, pick one! Pali, pali!"

"Bwo? No, Hana! You are not painting my nails! Not again!" Junhyung said standing up, shaking his head. 

"Come on, oppa! It'll be fun! You get to pick the color! See! Nothing sparkley, yagsog!" she said trying to persuade him.

"NO. The guys would have a field day with that! I'd get made fun of so bad!" he pleaded to her.

"Oppa... do you love me?" she asked him all jokes aside. 

"Aigoo... Hana the card? Really? Yes, I love you."

"Then you would let me paint your nails!"

Junhyung put his hands on his hips and sighed. He looked over to her and she smiled that smile he loved. He sighed once more.
"Fine... you can paint my nails... but no sparkles Hana, I mean it! None! Zero. Not a single one Hana!" 

She squeeled. 
"Yes, no sparkles! Yagsog!" She ran around the side of the counter and hugged Junhyung around the neck. She pulled away and kissed him the first sweet kiss of the morning. She pulled away and looked over at the oven. 

"Arasso, you pick a color and I'll get the banana bread! And then I'll paint your nails!" she said excitedly. She walked over to the oven and took the banana bread out of the oven. Junhyung sniffed the air and it smelled even more heavenly than before. 

"That smells so good, Hana. One peice? Jebal..." he said looking longingly at the bread. 

"Ani! Not until I paint your nails. You can eat that whole loaf if you want. What color did you pick?" she asked looking over at him.

"Oh right.. uhm. I'm gonna pick the uh.. the lavender." he said scratching his nose. 

"Ohh good choice, arasso! Go sit down, I'll be over in a sec!" He walked over to the other side of the counter sitting down in one of chairs, paint bottle in hand. Hana shuffled over just as soon as she set the banana bread on the cake cooler and sat down. She took the bottle from his soft hands and shook it up. 

"Spread out your fingers flat on the counter oppa." she ordered politely. He did as he was told. She opened the bottle and began to paint his thick manly nails. He sniffed the air.

"This stuff smells bad, jagiya! Are you almost done?" he complained.

"It'll go faster if you shut up!" she smiled still focusing on his nails trying to get each one perfect. He did as he was told again, fantasizing about the banana bread he would eat later on. 

"Arasso! All done!" she said to him smiling at her work. She closed the bottle of nail polish, and looked at Junhyung. 

"Yah! Don't make that face! You picked the color! And you let me paint them!" she smiled walking over to the banana bread. She took out a knife to cut it.

"Yah, I had no choice! You pulled the card! What am I supposed to do lie and say I don't love you cause I mean serio--" just then Hana had shoved a huge peice of banana bread in his mouth to shut him up. He chewed slowly tasting it all.

"Shut up. Saranghae!" she smiled kissing his bread filled mouth. He smiled at her cheeks still full of banana bread.
"Oh, yah.. who did your nails oppa? I love them, the color really brings out your eyes!" she laughed winking at him.

"Yah! Knock that off!" he said with banana bread almost gone now. He smiled at her, and leaned in to kiss her softly.