Because I Love Him More

Why Does He Get A Piece?

 

“Yah, Sunggyu, leave that poor dog alone.” You were picking up scattered dog toys as your boyfriend was trying to take a selca with Dubu. “And take off your jacket. You’re getting snow on the floor.”

“He’s smiling for the picture. Obviously he likes it.” He took off his jacket and threw it towards the coat rack. You rolled your eyes and continued cleaning up the floor hanging his jacket up in the process.

“Did you really have to throw these everywhere?” You muttered stepping on a squeak toy. Your arms were filled with ropes, tennis balls, plushies, and rubber toys.

“He wanted to play with all of them.” He was busying himself with petting the puppy that was now sleeping on his chest. “Now be quiet. The baby is sleeping.”

You couldn’t help but smile at the sleeping pup on your idiot. You rolled your eyes and put all the toys away in their rightful bins that you dutifully labeled. After cleaning up the floor, you quietly shuffled to the kitchen to start dinner. Within seconds of you opening the packaging of flank steak, the little white dog was bouncing at your heels, begging for scraps.

“Dubu, anja!” The dog seemed to put and sat patiently at your feet. Sunggyu walked in pouting as well.

“You stole him from me.” He plopped down at the kitchen table but immediately changed his face when he saw you were cooking. “Is that steak for ramyun?”

“Maybe.” You smirked at the simmering steak below you.

“It uh smells good…can I uhm…”

“Have a piece before I finish it?”

“…Yes.” He smiled and held out a hand pleading for a small piece of steak.

“No you have to wait. It’ll spoil your appetite.” He stuck out his tongue and pouted at the table. You continued cooking and remembered the patiently waiting pooch by your feet. Peering over your shoulder to make sure Sunggyu was looking away; you slipped a piece of meat onto the floor to the awaiting Dubu. Thankfully he didn’t bark. He quietly scooped the piece into his mouth and you watched him chew happily. You mouthed ‘good boy’ and continued searing the steak.

“Why does he get a piece?”

“Because.”

Sunggyu pouted and set the table and put out a new bowl of food for Dubu. Once you were finished cooking, you made two bowls for the two of you and put some of the slightly charred pieces into Dubu’s bowl.

“You’re going to spoil his appetite.” Your boyfriend smiled and mocked your earlier words.

“Yah but he’s good and I love him more.” You smirked and he pouted at you yet again.

“Why do you love him more?”

“He’s cute, he doesn’t complain, he listens, and he’s patient.” Sunggyu pondered for a moment, knowing you were right. So you continued eating happily watching him twist gears in his mind trying to prove he was better than your dog. His eyes lit up and he quickly finished his bowl, waited for you to take the last bite, and put both your dishes in the sick. Washing them rapidly, he put them out to dry and grabbed your hand, dragging you towards your room. “Sunggyu what are you doing?”

“I’m going to do something I know Dubu can’t do.” He smiled and led you to the bed. He gently sat you down and started peeling off your clothes, leaving you in your underwear and bra. You crossed your arms in an attempt to hide yourself. It didn’t matter that he’s seen you in less, you still felt embarrassed. He held your hands and gave you a soft smile as he knelt in front of you. He guided you to lay down on your stomach and you felt him straddle himself above your thighs. He placed his soft hands against your back and pressed into your skin. He kneaded his fingers into the knots in your shoulders and worked out all the tightness. You sighed as he pressed a kiss between your shoulders. You accidentally let out a small moan as he rubbed a knot out of the center of your back. “You shouldn’t make such noises love, you know I love when you do that.” You purposefully moaned again and he turned you onto your back.

“I didn’t want you to stop baby.”

“Who said I was?” He smirked darkly and ran his hands up your arms, kneading little circles over your biceps before his hands found your way to your s. He palmed them gently then began to add pressure, squeezing and flicking his wrists. Your arched into his touch and moaned again. You could feel him getting excited beneath his sweatpants and you made a move to take them off. He removed his hands from you and took off the sweatpants, leaving him in his white t-shirt and plaid boxers. You giggled and pulled him back on top of you, wrapping your arms around his frame. He pressed his hips against yours causing a moan to escape from both of you. He swirled his hips and you moaned against his lips again. Your hands found his hair and you tugged lightly on the reddened locks. He your bottom lip into his mouth and you moved one of your hands to the bottom hem of his shirt. His mouth made its way to your neck and abused a spot below your ear. You moaned louder than before and your slightly open door now burst open. Your room filled with the sound of barking and growling.

“Dubu! It’s okay I’m not hurt!” The little white dog bared his teeth at Sunggyu and his fur stood up. “Dubu! Anja!” The dog blinked and his emotion switched. Yipping happily he jumped onto the bed next to you.

“Is he ever going to let us have any fun?” Your boyfriend sighed and rolled off of you.

“We can still cuddle you know.” He smirked and pulled you close to him. “Goodnight.” He kissed the side of your neck and nestled in behind you.

“Sweet dreams babe.”