*Wataachi No Monogatari* (OUR STORY)

*Wataachi No Monogatari* (OUR STORY)

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Warning min'na!!! Truly sorry for my broken english,wrong grammar,typos.. *bows* ENJOY~!

[This is Yuto x YOU]

 

***

 

"____-chan,Nakajima Yuto-kun wants to talk with you and i mean he want to meet you right now~~~" A friend of yours called you as she rushed into the class,pointing outside.You raise your head up to look at her and shrugs,showing that you are not interested.

"Nakajima Yuto-kun is waiting,outside,for you.."

 

You ignored her.

 

"Come on~ !"

"Hoah,this can't be happening!"

"Uso deshou.."

"That Nakajima-san? What he want from ____-chan?”

“He rarely come to school,but still one of the hot guys deshou..?"

"SHE'S LUCKY!!!"

"I'm envy~~~"

"OMG!HE IS REALLY HOT!!"

"Baka! Why are you making him waiting?!"

"Let me be you if you re not interested ne? Ne?"

“He wanted to see her,not you!”

"My dream boy,so charming ne ~~ ?"

 

The girls squeal as they look out through the window.

 

Tired of listening to your classmate,you went out and found he was looking down to the floor,almost surrounded with girls.

You quickly act as his savior by pulling his wrist,leading him to the empty school's top.As you let him go,you look at him and raise your eyebrows,asking what he want from you.He seems to open his mouth but no words comes out.Obviously,thinking what to say.While waiting,your fingers plays with your skirt,pulling and patting it as if it got wrinkled.As you look up at him,he was actually staring at you,amused with your 'deadly-what da hell' glare.

"Kowaii na,____-san~" He finally spoke,showing his cute teeth as he mess your bangs,smiling brightly while caressing your cheeks.He gently cupped them in his big hands,forcing you to lean your body forward,closer and closer to him.

You can't think properly of what should you do and notice he was leaning his face forward too until your nose touched his.Blinking,you sees him closing his eyes as he rest his forehead against you,slightly breathing ghostly against your face.

 

Feeling awkward on that kind of situation,you stepped on his feet as hard as you could and jerk him away,causing the black haired male to scream,automatically fell on his ,groaning as he take a look on his feet and acts like it was bleeding badly.

His painful expression seems funny to you,makes you wanted to laugh but you quickly shook it away and acted cool.Giving a last 'cold-whatever and i don't care' stare as a warning,you decided to leave him until..

 

"Be mine!!"

A small whimper of "Itaa.." was heard as he slowly stands up.

"Not interested~" You replied with a sing-sang tone.

"I...I'll pay you!"

"What do you think i am huh?!" You turn around and angrily pulling his tie,making him to hardly breath.

"!!!!" He gasped.

You quickly let him go,allowing him to catch his breath.

"Now speak!"You command.

"Y-h..You..in the..need of..mh-money,deshou?"

"And it's my problem,not yours so don't get in my way~ !"

 

He was right,currently you was having a problem with your debt for your rented apartment,you haven't pay for like 3 month,and you almost got kicked out.

 

"..And how do you know that by the way ?" You added,crossing your arm curiously while staring at him without a blink.

"Let say..i was watching you..? "

"A.k.a stalker.." You rolled your eyes away,attacking the black haired male by quickly pinning his wrist and slammed his head against the wall.

"What do you want from me,mister?!"

Within few second,you got flipped by him,your wrist were pinned above your head and as you struggles,he quickly let you go.

"Are you alright?"

"H-Hai.."

"Gomen ! Just be my lover please..?" He bows politely and give you his hand.

"W-Why me?Gimme a reason..? "

"I wanna help you..is that acceptable?"

"It’s unreasonable..i'm n-not sure..well,w-we are strangers.." You was feeling afraid to answer him,obviously he is way more stronger than you and you were worried of what will he do to you if you didn't agree with him.

"We are not now~" He smiles sweetly and leans forward to pecks your forehead,nose and finally claim your lips,washing all your worries away.

"Nakajima Yuto desu,yoroshiku~ And now you are officially mine~" He winked at you before he pulls you into his embrace,squeezing you tightly like he'll never let you go.

 

***

 

Sighing heavily,slightly regretting for what you have get yourself into,you walked into your classroom.You begin to notice that your classmate was still talking about your new boyfriend,of course they didn't know that yet.

"He looks just like a model don't ya’ll think?"

"Un! He ish tall and skinny plus kakkoii too !"

"Ne~ I heard that he's sick,he has been hospitalize for like almost a year..i guess that's why he rarely come to school.."

"But he seems healthy na.."

"I guess he is okay now.."

 

"Yokatta na~~~" You sigh in relief and those girls quickly turn their gaze toward you.

"Whh..whut?"You raise an eyebrow to them.

"I heard you guys earlier about Nakajima-kun been hospitalize..it's good to know he is fine now.." You added as you take your seat at your desk,palming your face and wipes the sweat off from your forehead.

"TELL US!" The girls shouts in unison,wanting to know what happen between you and the black haired male.

"Lazy.." You replied and all of them seems frustrated.

"HIDOII~~~ !!!"

 

***

 

The school period end early on that day and you ended walking back home with him because you promised him earlier at the school's top.

 

"____-chan..? " You heard him calling you by your first name.You quickly look toward him and grab his hand,entwining your fingers together.He seems shocked but he smilingly react by squeezing back your small hand,and you pretend to not notice that.

You was actually dragging him away,passing a few couple infront you and walking faster as you heard a few whispering voice talking about him.

"Hayaku!"

"Eh..?" He seems puzzled.

"I-i just don't want you to miss the bus !"

"Don't wanna go for our first date..?"

You blinked and blushed at the word 'First Date' and when he notice that,he create a small smirk on his thin lips.

"Your very first date?"

 

You nodded unconciously.

 

"M-My house is nearby..w-wanna come?" You decided to invite him.He nodded happily,react by dragging you,but seems not-so-sure where to go.

After 5 minutes,both of you finally arrived.Something hanging on the door knob however causing you to widen your eyes in deep shocked,you quickly run toward the door and grab the small piece of wooden sign written "FOR RENT"

All your luggage were thrown outside.

Sighing heavily,almost cried and feeling helpless,suddenly you feel two strong arm were wrapped around you,securing you close.

"Live with me,in our apartment.."

"Ehh?!"

"Don't 'ehh' with me..I'm your boyfriend remember..?!" He pinched and pulls your cheeks gently,widening your mouth and you goes "Aaaa~"

"..and let me protect you.."

 

Leaving you no choice but to stay with him,you finally agreed.

 

***

 

"Nakajima-san..?" You called as you notice he was laying his head on the desk,didn't move even one inch.You slowly walk closer to him as you finished arranging your cloth in his closet.

"NAKAJIMA-SAN!" You shouts out loud in his left ear and because of that,his eyes were shot opened in respond.

"My ears!" He quickly palms his left ear and stands up,rubbing it.

"Gomenasai! It's because you didn't move when i called you earlier..i thought you are-"

"Dead ?" He cut your words,gazing at you playfully.

"No! I mean sick!" You slapped his head and punch his shoulder several times,earning playfully "Itatatatata~" from him.

"Because..i heard that you has been hospitalize.." You muttered softly,looking up at him as he stop you from punching,holding both of your fist in his hands.

"Aa~ That..It's an old story na~ I'm cured!" He mess your hair and plays with the tip before he leaves you,walking toward a mirror on the wall.Although you heard he said that he's cured from his own lips,somehow,there are this one feeling bothering you,but you decided to shook it away.

 

"You wear lenses..?" You asked as you notice he was taking something out from his eyes.

"Uh'huh~ I wear glasses at home..luckily you wake me up or i'll be blind.." He laughed at himself and look at you while wearing his glasses.

"I'm different person,at home and different at school.." He added as he fix his glasses,grabbing a book and walked toward you,the way he was looking at you was different,It's like he want something from you,causing you to take a step backward.

 

***

 

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!~~~" You laughs crazily on his bed,rolling yourself and punching the fluffy pillow,slightly bitting it.

"Oi.."

You heard him,but he got ignored as you still can't stop yourself from laughing.

 

Because at the moment when you look at his face and remember the thing he ask you for help,you burst into laughing again,producing a few drop of happy tears.

 

"O-ooka..ay..fuhh~ okay..huff..stop! stop!" You pants as you laugh for like almost 10 minutes non-stop,tapping his shoulder and look toward his ikemen face.

"Maji ka yo? You don't know how to write a mail..?!"

"Urusei.."

"I can't believe this..you are like..one of the hot guys in our school!!"

"Urusei.." You notice his cheeks become rosy pink,clutching on a mobile phone manual.

"Ahahahahah! " Once again,you burst into laughing as you look at his so innocent face.He seems pissed,but still too innocent for you to notice.

Suddenly... "Uff!" ..you got hit by a pillow straight on your face.Before you could take the pillow off you,you feel like someone jumps on you,locking your body from moving.

"Yuto!" You shouted angrily.

"Your laughs is just so cute..i really wanna pinned you down like this,don't say that i didn't warned you~" You hear his voice whispering softly.

"I’ll kill you !Let me go!"

"Try me..It’s not like I’m gonna do anything to you~” You feels he had loosen his pressure on you,pulling you to sit up properly and went hugging you close.The feeling of being protected..

 

***

 

"Don't pinch my nose-! Aa!!"

"Your eyes is getting teary!~ Bwahahahah!!"

"So cute~" He muttered while looking at you smilingly,causing you to stop laughing at look at him with a frown.

“Kowe!”

 

***

 

"Do you really know how to cook..?"

"Of course~"

"What's with these cooking recipe? So maaaanyy~~"

"This ish what we called as learning~~"

"Just admit it~" You stuck out you tongue at him,he insist to help you with cooking but hours has passed by and there are still no dinner served.

"I won't give up!"

"That's it! I'm calling for pizza!!"

"Mou!~~~"

 

***

 

"Don't wear your glasses when you sleep,Yuto.." You whispered as he fall asleep on his bed,you carefully pull the black book that he was holding away from his hand and place it on his study table.

"Slowly..." You whispered to yourself,gently taking off his glasses.

"Nhhumnh~" He mumbles in his sleep.

"Kawaii~" You look at his face,brushing your fingers on his hair,eyebrows,down to his nose,and then his eyelashes.

"Touch me more~~" He suddenly spoke,his eyes were half opened,looking at you with a smirk.

"You are just pretending to be asleep..?!!"

 

***

 

"Uwaah!!" You shouted as you bumped into him when he walks out from the bathroom.

"Oi,oi! Daijoubu? You are nosebleeding!" His eyes goes wide as your nose were bleeding,but you just laugh and look at him up and down.

"Daijoubu! I'm always like this when i'm feeling hot.."

"..because of the sight infront me right now.." You added as you stuck out your tongue playfully,jerking him away so that you can go into the bathroom,wiping your bleeding nose before you close the bathroom door with a mischievous smile at the moment you notice his cheeks goes red.

"Kyaah! ert!" He shouted while covering his upper body.

 

***

 

"Kami-sama! This story is killing me..isk.."

"It's not so sad~"

"Urusei..isk! Such a heartless person!"

"Me?"

"You didn't even cried..~ !"

"Grow up will ya? It's just a story,an acting??"

"Will you still act cool like this when i'm dead..?"

You turn to look at him worriedly. "W-Why do you ask that q-question?"

"Just curious~" He laughs while patting your soft cheeks,eyes focusing on the story that both of you are watching.

"Baka!"

"You..really love me,don't ya..?"

"N- No way! Ahaha! So funny~ I'm just paid to be your girlfriend! Daa~ I'm working here~" You answered awkwardly.

However,instead of answering you,he turn off the tv and get up on his bed,covering himself fully with his thick blanket.

 

Times passed by and it’s almost 3 month both of you has stayed together,you got enough money to rent another apartment,however you didn’t feel like leaving him.You know all his weakness,you begin to realize that you are falling for his humbleness,good manners, and everything about him.

 

***

 

"____-chan,i gotta go for a medical check up,so i won't be at home for like just 2 days,maybe  ?"

"Can i come..?"

"No~ Just for 2 days okay? I promise~ Just go to school as usual na,ah! tell the principal about this ne? I'm counting on you!" He smiles happily and as he walks out from the apartment,waving goodbye to you.

And as you waves back,he was already gone from your sight.

 

***

 

2 days has passed by,but he didn’t come back like he promised.You went to school as usual,no phone calls,no mails from him but you keeps on thinking positively.He didn’t tell you which hospital he go for the medical check up so you don’t know how to find him.

On the fourth day as you walk back home from school,you notice a familiar black haired figure at a river near your school,where you used to hang out with him.The black haired boy was spacing out and didn’t seem like noticing you when you approach him.

“Yuto!” You shouted happily.

“Hmm~ ?” He answered,still looking at a beautiful orange view of sunset infront him.

“I miss you,baka!” You stuck out your tongue playfully and wrinkled your nose.

“Really? Well,how much..?” He turn to look at you,chuckling softly as he mess his own hair.However,his hair seems longer than before.

“Sooooooo much!”

“Did I pay you for saying that..?”

“Sulking now,aren’t you~? “ You pouted as he makes his duck face.

“..aa! And why are you wearing this..?” You added,pointing to the hospital’s patient uniform that he was wearing.

“I escape from the hospital,It’s sooo boring!”

“Wha?! Baka! What if you are getting worst..?!”

“I won’t,I’m 100% sure~” He grinned.

“And how can you be so sure..?”

 

You notice he was going to caress your cheeks,but when he did that,you feels it passing through you like the wind.Your eyes goes wide,trying to wake yourself up if you currently having a nightmare but failed..

 

You fell on your knee,palming you lips.

 

“See?  I’m not going any worse na..Dakara,shinpaishinaide! ” He laughed,a warm beads were seen in his eyes.

“Isk!”

“Syhh…don’t cry~”

 

Only muffled voice of yours as answer to his request.

 

“Aieru,____-chan,,” He whispered into your ears.

“W-wa..watashi..”

He tries to touch your shoulder.

 “Watashi..mo..a-anata o..aie..” You forced yourself not to cry anymore,looking up at him with a very wide smile,

“Arigatou gozaimasu..” He smiled back brightly.standing up and walk backward.Within seconds,he glows,vanishing in the thin air.

 

“Yuto..”

 

***

 

It’s night when you finally realize he’s gone from your life.

 

“____!” You suddenly heard a familiar voice and rapid footstep.Before you could even look up at the person,you got embraced,feeling the familiar warmness that makes you wanna burst into tears once again.

“I have been looking for you!”

“Yuu..to..?” Your voice goes weak as you muttered his name.

“Yes! Yes! I’m here! AND WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!”

“I-I must be dreaming..you are d-dead deshou..? I saw you..isk..vanished..” You cried out loudly and wrap your arm around the figure who was hugging you.You can still feel he was there.hugging you back.

 “He finally got to meet you for the last time..” He whispered as he hugs you tight,you feels your school uniform got wet on the shoulder.He was crying,but there’s happy tone in his voice.

“Eh..?” You sobbed,pushing him a bit to look at his face. “He?”

“The one you met earlier is the genuine Yuto,I’m his twin brother..Between us,there’s one of us who is way weaker than other..It’s Yuto onii-chan who is weaker,that’s why he often get sick and got hospitalize for his own sake..”

 

You touched his face,trying to tell yourself that you aren’t just imagining.

 

“ Because he is weaker,he can feel what I feel,remember the day you shout into my ears and slap my head? He can feel it too,the nurse goes worried when he scream out suddenly..” He explained smilingly,brushing his fingers through your soft locks.He gaze into your eyes softly before he continued..

“We were orphan,once he told me that he was falling for this one girl who always talk to him at the orphanage house before we got adopted by the Nakajima’s family..He gave his handmade beads bracelet to the girl,the one and only in-“

“..In the world..” You cut his word while looking at the bracelet that you were wearing.Suddenly you remember about your childhood memories,You was playing around your grandfather’s house and notice a boy who was looking through the window from the orphanage house nearby.

He seems lonely so you ask him out to play,but he shook his head and told you that he’s sick.Since then,you always talk to him,showing how the world looks like by telling him your story.

 

“That pale boy..”

 

“That’s Yuto onii-chan..he asked to be transferred to your school so that he can meet you,but his condition didn’t let him..Once he escape from the hospital and go to school,he discovered the bracelet that you wear and with no doubt,he know you are the one..”

 

You smiled at the moment you realize that Yuto gave his twin brother for you to love instead of him,because he know that he won’t live any longer and didn’t want to hurt you,but he wanted to be loved by you at least once before he go..

 

“At first,I’m dating you just for my onii’s sake..onii-chan didn’t want you to fall into other guys’s hand,and now that I’m really falling for you,you are ours! Do you understand?”

You nodded happily,leaning forward to capture those thin lips into a sweet kiss.

 

“Shall we start over?”

 

***

 

“Nakajima Yuu desu,I like you,so please go out with me!”

“Hai,Yuu-chan~ ! “

“Yuu-chan?”

“It’s a cute nickname deshouu~~”

 

 

*Wataachi No Monogatari – END*

A/N : Min-na!~ Please comment!~