Ninety-Seven

Random Scenarios

Title: When he was hit by a scandal with a girl.
Pairing: GD; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Sad then happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

 

You were playing online games because GD was not around with you. You decided to check on the news today in the internet. You were attracted to one of the article in the internet when you scroll down the web. You clicked onto it to read more about it.

 

 

----------------

 

G-Dragon and Clara Spotted Dancing Intimately in a Club?

 

Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Clara have been spotted dancing in a club and many media outlets have reported that the two were dancing intimately.

 

On October 13, an official from movie ‘Closet’ shared, “It’s true that Clara met G-Dragon at that club. However, she attended the event as one of the main actors for ‘Closet.’”

 

The picture was taken at Hongdae club “The A” on October 11 and was posted the following day on Facebook by one of the attendees. It is difficult to make out the two celebrities in the low-quality photo and a number of netizens have voiced that G-Dragon and Clara don’t look like they’re dancing closely in the picture. However, a photo only captured one moment of the night and some netizens speculated otherwise.

 

Source: Big Bang Stage.

 

---------------

 

 

You cupped your mouth as you finished reading the news. You just can’t believe that GD is doing this to you. You started to feel jealous at the two of them.

 

“That Clara girl just stole my oppa from me.” You said as you stared at the screen of your laptop blankly.

 

“What are you mumbling about?” TOP asked when he saw you staring at the laptop blankly.

 

“Just see for yourself.” You said as you pointed towards the screen of the laptop.

 

“G-Dragon and Clara spotted dancing… Omo…” TOP widened his eyes then looked at you. “Seriously.”

 

“You know how I felt when I read about this, right?” You asked as you cupped your face.

 

“Oh my, calm down ______-ah.” TOP said.

 

TOP patted gently on your shoulder. GD suddenly burst in through the door and sat beside you. GD was about to ask you out but he immediately stops when he saw you crying. GD looked at TOP who is glaring at him.

 

“What happened?” GD asked TOP.

 

“How should I know?” TOP said, acted like he doesn’t know anything.

 

GD looked at the laptop screen and looked at you then at the laptop screen again.

 

“Wait…” GD said.

 

“What?” TOP asked.

 

“Don’t tell me that…” GD shook his head.

 

“Yes, because of that, you silly.” TOP paused. “Settle it down by yourselves. I’m not going to in.” TOP said then walked away.

 

“Omo, _______-ah. Please I can explain.” GD said as he held your shoulder but you pushed his hand away.

 

“Stop touching me with your dirty hand!” You shouted.

 

GD was shocked.

 

“I’m sorry, we were just…” GD was about to finish his sentence but you cut him off.

 

“You were just what? Just celebrating?” You glared at him.

 

“Yes… I was-,”

 

“You were what? I don’t want to hear any explanations from you. This is way too much for me to handle. This is not the first time, Jiyong. Not the first time.” You horribly said.

 

“I’m sorry you see…”

 

“I had enough of all of this.” You stood up from your seat.

 

“Where are you going?” GD asked.

 

“Going home, I don’t belong here.” You said and were about to grab your purse but GD held your arm and pulled you in his arms.

 

“Don’t go home.” GD whispered.

 

“Let go you dirty boy!” You shouted.

 

You kept on struggling but GD is just too strong for you. You gave up and cried in his arms.

 

“I’m sorry okay? Just don’t go home and hear my explanations.” GD said.

 

“I don’t need explanations.” You cried.

 

“You do, if not you’re still thinking that Clara and I have…. Huh, you know?” GD asked.

 

You just kept quiet.

 

“Just listen to me and everything will be fine.” GD said and kisses your forehead.


Sorry for wasting the space with the scandal news. how was it? :)

-TabiOppa