Ninety-Six

Random Scenarios

Title: When he was hit by a scandal with a girl.
Pairing: Taeyang; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Sad then happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

Taeyang was staring at his laptop. He looked at you before looking back at the laptop.

 

“This is serious.” He said before he sighed.

 

You stops from stirring the tea and looked at him when you heard him sighed.

 

“Oppa?” You called him.

 

“N-nae, yeobo?” He startled.

 

“Is there anything wrong?” You asked.

 

“No… Not at all.”

 

“Then why are you startling when I asked you?” You asked.

 

Taeyang shook his head, still staring at his laptop.

 

You left the tea on the counter and walked towards him. You frowned when you saw him shutting the laptop right before you reached there. You sat beside him, staring at his sweaty face. You smiled then wiped his sweat off.

 

He smiled at you nervously. “Where’s the tea?” Taeyang asked, trying to change the topic.

 

“Oh, I forgot.” You said and stood up from your seat and came back with the tea. “Is the anything wrong? You look worried.” You asked when you sat beside him on the couch.

 

“I told you, there’s nothing wrong with me. Don’t worry, okay yeobo?” Taeyang said.

 

You just nodded and stared at him who is now taking a sip of his tea. He put the teacup down and looked at you.

 

“Um, did you hear anything about me from your friend or something?” He asked.

 

You shook your head.

 

“Really?” He asked.

 

You nodded again.

 

“Are you really, really sure?” He asked.

 

You smiled and nodded.

 

“Are you sur-…”

 

You immediately cut him off, “Yes, Really, truly.” You said as you held his hands.

 

His hands are cold.

 

“Eh?” You frowned.

 

“W-wae?” Taeyang looked at you.

 

“Your hands, they are cold.” You said before looking at his hands then at his face again. “Something happens isn’t it? It’s better for you to tell me before I found out by myself.”

 

Taeyang just kept quiet, his eyes were shaking.

 

“Oppa? Is there something that you hide from me?” You asked as you pointed towards his laptop.

 

“No…” He said and pulled his laptop away from you.

 

“If you say so, then give that laptop to me.” You said.

 

Taeyang shook his head and was about to walk away with his laptop but you held his arm.

 

“Oppa…”

 

“No… Just let me go.” Taeyang said.

 

Then the both of you fight over the laptop but then you won. The laptop is now in your hand. Taeyang cupped his face as he shook his head. You turn on the laptop and widened your eyes when you saw the news about Taeyang’s scandal with a girl in Paris.

 

“What’s this?!” You angrily asked.

 

Taeyang just looked at the ground. “That’s what I don’t want you to see. You’ll get angry and kept shouting at me if you knew about this.” Taeyang sighed.

 

You sighed.

 

“I will not if you tell me the truth, not hiding the news from me like this.” You said.

 

“So, aren’t you angry?” Taeyang worriedly asked as he walks towards you.

 

You shook your head and handed the laptop towards him.

 

“Why?” He asked as he took the laptop from you.

 

“Because I know this kind of things would come.” You smiled.

 

Taeyang smiled then hugged you. “Thank you for being understanding. You know that it was just a misunderstood. I had nothing to do with her.” Taeyang said.

 

“I know oppa. I know.” You said in his arms.

 

“You know?” Taeyang asked as he pulled from the hug, frowning at you.

 

“Yup, she’s once my classmate and I know her better so yeah…” You said.

 

“Oh…” Taeyang nodded then messed your hair, making you punched his arm.


Do you like it? :)

-TabiOppa