Ninety-Five

Random Scenarios

Title: When he was hit by a scandal with a girl.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Sad then happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

TOP is now in Japan to promote his new movie, ‘The Commitment’. You decided to follow him but he didn’t let you. He says that it is better for you to stay in Korea. It is for your own safety. You have been begging to follow him but it turns into a fight.

 

You just read the books that TOP bought just for you before he left. He says that those books might help you to get rid all of your boredom when he was away. You kept on flipping through the pages, not interested in it.

 

As you kept flipping and flipping, you found a letter between one of the pages. You took it out and read the content of the letter.

 

------------------

I know you think is book is boring but once you’ve finish reading it, you’ll know how much you’ll like this book.

 

- Your Seunghyun.

------------------

 

You blushed when you read the ‘Your Seunghyun’ part. It feels like he is the only one for you, no other girls. Your anger starts to fade away as you smiled by yourself, making your friend look at you awkwardly.

 

“Yah, what’s up with the smile?” She asked.

 

“Hmm? Oh read this.” You said as you giggled.

 

She looked at you before she took it from you. She read it then looked at you as she handed it back.

 

“You see, he still loves you.” Your friend said as she smiled.

 

“Yea, yea what ever.” You said.

 

Your friend shook her head.

 

“Oh yeah, don’t you wanna join me shopping? I wanna buy some dress…” She said with her eyes glittering.

 

You frowned.

 

“I thought you already had a lot of dress in your closet?” You asked.

 

“It’s not enough.” She said then chuckled.

 

You made a face.

 

“Dude, TOP oppa won’t let me go shopping with you.” You said.

 

“Hey, he’s not here.” Your friend wiggles her eyebrow.

 

“Still, he had a spy here.” You said as you hit her head using the book.

 

“Ouch, aish…” Your friend frowned.

 

“Why don’t you buy online?” You asked.

 

“Oh yeah! Great idea, _____-ah! Thanks.” She said then immediately turns on your computer.

 

“Yah, that’s my computer!” You shouted.

 

“Aish, I’m borrowing it just for a while.” She said.

 

You rolled off your eyes and continue on reading the book. The book seems to get more and more interesting. You started to ignore everything around you as you were already into the story. You were busy reading but your friend stops you.

 

“________-ah! Look, look!” She called you.

 

You shut the book and glared at her.

 

“Can’t you see I’m reading?” You angrily asked.

 

“This is really bad, ____-ah. You must see this!” She called you again.

 

You felt so annoyed with her so you decided to see what she is talking about. You walk towards her and looked at the computer screen. You widened your eyes when you saw the title of the news.

 

 

T.O.P of BIGBANG caught hugging with a female actress in Japan!

 

 

You dropped the book that you were holding and cupped your mouth. You were about to forgive him for the fight but you decided to take it back. You were so angry until you cried beside your friend, making her turn to look at you.

 

“Omo! Yah….” Your friend walk towards you and hugged you.

 

You cried in her arms.

 

“I really hate him!” You shouted.

 

“Calm down, I’ll give him a call.” Your friend said.

 

You pulled from the hug and sat on the couch hearby, massaging your temple. You just need to calm down yourself or else you might get high blood because of him.

 

“Hello? This is ____-ah’s friend. I would like to talk to T.O.P oppa please?... Okay just hand the phone to him.” Your friend paused. “Yes, oppa…” Your friend greeted TOP.

 

You didn’t look at her as you know what she is going to do. She walked towards you and handed the phone to you. You pushed it away, making it fell on the floor. Your friend picked it up and sighed.

 

“Oppa, she doesn’t want to talk about it.” Your friend said. “Oh, okay…”

 

Your friend turns on the loud speaker and sat beside you.

 

“Jagi… I know you were so angry at me. I saw the news today and it almost made my eyes popped out. I’m sorry if it turns out to be like this. She was congratulating me for my new movie, not more than that. It’s up to you to believe or not because I know, you always believe me no matter what happens.” TOP said.

 

You just kept quiet.

 

“Jagi…” TOP said.

 

He was about to hung up but you immediately grab the phone and shouted. “You pabo! Do you really need to hug each other to congratulate others?!” You angrily said, making TOP laughed from the other line.

 

“I don’t know. But you use to hug me when you congratulate me?” TOP asked and he chuckles.

 

You smack your forehead.

 

“Just don’t smack your forehead, okay jagi? I’ll be home tomorrow and I’ve bought you a gift! So be ready!” TOP said and then hung up.

 

You just stared at the phone blankly.

 

“So do you forgive him?” Your friend asked.

 

You glared at her, making her smiled at you. “I know you did.” She happily said.


There’s a real issue of T.O.P’s scandal but I didn’t put it up because
I’ve just knew about it when I finished writing this so do you like it? :)

-TabiOppa