Eighty-Six

Random Scenarios

Title: When you tell him you're pregnant.
Pairing: Jaejoong; OC.
Fandom: JYJ.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: sapphirefox.

 

Jaejoong led you towards the couch. He slowly sat you down and sat beside you. You smiled at him as he caressed your hand. He looked at your big round belly then looked at you as he gave you his warm smile.

 

“How old is our baby?” Jaejoong asked.

 

You looked at him then at your belly.

 

“What do you think?” You smiled.

 

Jaejoong hugged your shoulder. “I don’t know. I can’t remember.” Jaejoong said.

 

You immediately looked at him again.

 

“You can’t remember?” You asked.

 

Jaejoong nodded.

 

“Is this baby is not important to you?” You angrily asked.

 

Jaejoong widened his eyes.

 

“W-what are you saying, hon?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“What am I saying? What am I saying? You as a husband you should know how old is your baby. What happen if this baby is nine months and you still didn’t know the age of our baby? I would die oppa!” You cried.

 

Jaejoong just kept quiet. He knew that pregnant women are sensitive. He let out a sigh when you stood up from your seat and decided to go your room. Jaejoong just sat there, not wanting to disturb you. He wanted you to calm yourself down.

 

You turn to see if Jaejoong followed you from behind. You feel disappointed when you saw Jaejoong were still there on his seat. You glared at him but he didn’t see it.

 

‘How could he…’ You sadly thought.

 

You stopped when you reached to the stairs. The stairs is the scariest thing for you since you were pregnant. You kept thinking about something bad might happen to you and your baby.

 

You took a deep breath and slowly climbed up the stairs. When you were already at the fifth steps, you turn to your back to see Jaejoong again. He still didn’t move from his seat. Your anger is boiling up.

 

You angrily climbed up the stairs without thinking about your safety. You almost took the last step but somehow you got tripped over something and fell to your back. Jaejoong were shocked to hear a loud thud coming from the stairs.

 

Jaejoong widened his eyes to see you fell from the stairs. He immediately bolted towards you and tries to catch you before you landed on the floor. Now you were in his arms with a small cut on your limbs and forehead.

 

“Hon!” Jaejoong called you.

 

You blinked a few times but then your head feel very dizzy.

 

“Hon, please hold on. We’re going to the hospital!” Jaejoong said as he looked at you worriedly.

 

You can only nod because the pain in your stomach is worsening.

 

Jaejoong caressed your hair. “Wait here. Okay? Hold on, please be strong.”

 

You nodded again. You can’t stand anymore with the pain as you hold on your stomach and groaned.

 

“Oppa!!!” You screamed.

 

The last thing you remembered is Jaejoong was about to lift you up but you fainted in his arms.

 

-----------

 

Jaejoong waited for you worriedly at the waiting room. He keeps pacing back and froth in front of the operation room. He sometimes looks at his watch. He waited and waited until a doctor came out of the operation room.

 

“Doctor, how’s my wife? What about my baby?” Jaejoong worriedly asked.

 

“Congratulations. Your baby is safe but your wife-,”

 

Then suddenly Jaejoong cut him off.

 

“What happen to my wife, Doc?”

 

“She was just fine, Mr. Kim. She just needs a rest.” The Doctor said and smiled at Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong sighed in relief.

 

-------------

 

You opened your eyes to see Jaejoong hugging a baby in his arms as he hummed one of his songs to the baby. You smiled. He looked up at you with a bright smile.

 

“Look, omma is awake.” Jaejoong happily said. “I’d better call the doctor.”

 

“Wait for a moment, oppa. I wanna spend my time alone with you… and our baby.” You said.

 

Jaejoong sat back on his seat and slowly handed the baby towards you. You gladly took it and stared at its tiny face.

 

“This face reminds me of someone handsome.” You teased Jaejoong.

 

 “You can still tease me in this condition?” Jaejoong asked between his laugh.


Sorry for the late update, kinda busy :)
So how was it?

-TabiOppa