Eighty-Three

Random Scenarios

Title: When you tell him you're pregnant.
Pairing: Lay; OC.
Fandom: EXO.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: sapphirefox.

 

You stared at the doctor as you held your flat stomach.

 

“Congratulations! I bet your husband would be happy to know about this.” The female doctor said as she smiled at you.

 

You smiled nervously at her.

 

“Y-you think so?” You asked.

 

The doctor frowns.

 

“Yes. What seem to be the problem, _______-sshi?” The doctor asked.

 

“It’s nothing. I just felt nervous because this is going to be my first child.” You said as you looked at your stomach.

 

“Aigo, don’t worry too much. If you need any help or advice, you can just call my number. I’m ready to help you.” The doctor said then giving you her warm smile.

 

You nodded then smiled back at her.

 

------------

 

You were on your way to your apartment. You keep tapping your fingers to some random beats and hummed some random songs. When you reached at the parking lot, you can see Lay’s car so you decided to park next to his car.

 

You rang the doorbell and Lay opened the door and greeted you with his genuine smile.

 

“Hon, where have you been?” Lay asked as he pulled your arm, making you stepped inside the apartment.

 

“I was taking some fresh air.” You said, not looking at him.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“You don’t believe me?” You asked.

 

“No, it’s not that I don’t believe you but I can tell that you’re lying because every time you lied to me, you’ll look away when you’re talking.”

 

You closed your eyes and sigh.

 

“So tell me, where exactly have you been?” Lay asked as he held your shoulders.

 

You just kept quiet, biting the bottom of your lips.

 

“Hon?”

 

You still didn’t answer him.

 

‘Should I tell him? What if he’s not ready and asked for a divorce? I don’t wanna divorce with him.’ You thought.

 

“Hon… I’m not going to be mad at you if you tell me the truth.” Lay said as he caressed your hair.

 

You look up at him.

 

“I… I’ll tell you later, I need to use the toilet.” You said and immediately pushed him aside and entered into the toilet.

 

You locked the door and leaned against it.

 

“What should I do?” You asked as you cupped your face and stomped your feet.

 

Lay looked at the toilet door and walk towards it. He leaned his ear against the door and heard you mumbling something.

 

“Should I tell him?” You asked. “Should I? Should I? Shouldn’t I? Ugh…”

 

Lay frowned.

 

“What is she mumbling about?” Lay asked himself and leaned his ear against the door again.

 

“Okay, I’ll tell him.” You said as you took a deep breath, not knowing that Lay is outside of the toilet.

 

You open the door and were shocked to see Lay fell down right in front of you. You widened your eyes and immediately pulled him up.

 

“What are you trying to do?” You asked and crossed your arms.

 

“I, I was… I was trying to…. Uh, never mind.” Lay said as he looked away.

 

“Okay, I need to tell you this before its too late, oppa.” You said.

 

Lay turn to look at you.

 

“What is it?” He asked.

 

“I’m… pregnant.” You said as you shut your eyes.

 

You don’t want to see his expressions.

 

“Hon…” Lay said.

 

You shook your head as you started to cry. You were too scared to hear anything that came out from his mouth right now.

 

Lay pulled you into a hug. You opened your eyes to see him smiling at you. He caressed your back and pulled from the hug.

 

“I’m so happy to hear that. I’m a dad now!” Lay excitedly said.

 

“You’re not going to be mad at me?” You asked.

 

“No… Why should I?” Lay said as he wiped off your tears.

 

You smiled and held his hand that is touching your cheek right now. His warm hand making you feel safe.

 

“What should I name him? Wait, is it he or she?” Lay asked.

 

You chuckles.

 

“How should I know? The doctor hasn’t figured it out whether it’s a boy or a girl.” You said.

 

“Oh, you’re right.” Lay blushed. “But if our first child is a boy, I’ll name him Lay too.”

 

“Why?” You asked.

 

“Because he might looked like me.” Lay said.

 

“Aigo… What if our child is a girl?” You asked.

 

“Um, her name will be ______, the same name like her omma.” Lay said.

 

You chuckled. “What ever.” You said, making Lay pouted at you.


So? What do you think? :)

-TabiOppa