Eight

Random Scenarios

Title: When they were fighting over you.
Pairing: Gd; Luhan; OC
Fandom: BIGBANG; EXO
Ending: Sad.
Requested by: UminoHaiku.

 

You were sitting alone on the bench at the park. You looked up at the bright sky. You smiled when you saw a cloud with a heart shape.

 

“Hey beautiful…” Luhan greeted you from nowhere.

 

You searched for Luhan. He stood right behind you but you didn’t recognise. Luhan tapped his finger on your shoulder, making you turned your head around.

 

“Oh! Hi, oppa. What are you doing here?” You asked as Luhan grinned at you.

 

He sat beside you as he wraps his arm around your shoulder. He didn’t answer your question as he looked up at the bright sky above the both of you. You widened your eyes when he hugged you tighter.

 

“Oppa, if Jiyong oppa sees us, he’ll be mad.” You said as you gently pushed away his arm from your shoulder.

 

He frowned at you as he looked around. Then he looked back at you.

 

“He’s not here, calm down.” Luhan said as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder once again.

 

You shook your head as you pulled away. You widened your eyes as you saw GD walking towards the both of you and Luhan. You startled.

 

“Yah, what are you doing here with my future wife?” GD asked as he pull Luhan’s collar. Luhan pushed GD, making him move backwards.

 

Luhan glared at GD as he said, “None of your business.”

.

“Hey, she’s mine so back off!” GD shouted right on Luhan’s face. Now it’s time for Luhan grab GD’s collar.

 

“Break it off you guys!” You shouted as you pulled Gd from Luhan’s grip.

 

“He started it first!” The both of the guy said.

 

You sighed.

 

“Luhan oppa, I need to have a word with you.” You paused. GD looked at you as Luhan raised his eyebrows.

 

“I’m marrying Jiyong oppa. I’m sorry…” You said as you lowered down your head. Luhan looked at you in disbelief. Tears sled down Luhan’s cheek as GD just kept quiet.


How was it? ^^
Well, Nisa247, you're next! :D

-TabiOppa