Seventy-Seven

Random Scenarios

Title: When he forgets your birthday.
Pairing: Kris; OC.
Fandom: EXO.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: hzelnuts.

 

 

You sat beside Kris who still busy typing something in his laptop. You leaned closer, making him stopped from what he is doing and looked at you. You gave him your puppy eyes. Kris smiled then patted you on your head before continued on his work.

 

“Oppa…” You called.

 

“Hmm?” He asked, not looking at you.

 

“Do you forget something?” You asked.

 

He stops and looked at you again. “Forget something?” Kris asked.

 

You nodded.

 

“What did I forget? Oh yes! My phone! I better took it from the car before someone stole it. Thanks jagi.” Kris pecks you on your cheek and walk out of the studio.

 

You slam your head on the table, making Kris stop and looked at you weirdly.

 

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Kris frowned.

 

“Nothing is wrong with me. Go on. Keep walking. Don’t mind me at all.” You lazily said then slam your head on the table again.

 

Kris shook his head then continued on walking.

 

“It’s my birthday, oppa. Aish!” You groaned.

 

-------------

 

You played with your hair, waiting for Kris to buy you a drink.

 

“Did he really forget or he pretended to be one?” You asked yourself and tap your chin.

 

Kris entered into the car and handed yo the hot chocolate. You gladly took it from him and then turn your body towards him. He was about to buckle his seatbelt but stops when he saw you turn your body at him.

 

“What is it, jagi?” Kris asked.

 

You raised your eyebrows at him.

 

“Is your drink is too hot? Let me cook it down for you.” Kris said.

 

He was about to take the drink from you but you pulled it away. Kris looked at you. You shook your head.

 

“Oh, you want me to…. Kiss you?” Kris asked as he smiled at you.

 

You made a face.

 

“Okay, okay. I give up. What is it?” Kris asked and fixed his hair.

 

“You really forget about it? Or you made it up?” You asked.

 

“You need a straw? Why would you drink a hot chocolate with a straw?” Kris laughed.

 

“You really forget about it.” You said, disappointedly.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Just drive. I wanna go home. I’m tired.” You coldly said.

 

Kris looked at you who are looking out of the window.

 

“Jagi…” He called you.

 

Kris held your hand but you pulled it away.

 

“Okay, I’m so sorry. Why don’t you tell me what did I forget? Is it too important?” Kris asked.

 

“How should I know?” You asked back, not looking at him.

 

“Come on, I’m sorry okay?”

 

“Mmm…” You said, still not looking at him.

 

Kris sighed. Then something popped in his mind. He buckled the seatbelt for you, making you shocked. Kris smiled then started the engine and drove off to your apartment.

 

----------------

 

You hugged your pillow and turn to your back to see Kris playing game in his phone. You stared at him for quite long until he recognises you and turn to look at you.

 

“You wanna play game?” Kris asked as he handed his phone towards you.

 

You shook your head then turn your head to the front. Kris frowned. He recognises that something is wrong with you today. He decided to figure it out by himself so he checked on the calendar of his phone.

 

Kris’s eyes almost go popped out when he saw the calendar today written that it was your birthday. No wonder you keep asking him whether he did forget something or not. Kris smacked his forehead then slowly walks out of the bed.

 

“Where are you going?” You coldly asked.

 

Kris stopped from his tip toe and turn to look at you with a smile.

 

“Ah, you were mad at me so I wanna go out and let you expressed your anger alone.” Kris excused.

 

“Yeah, just get out then!” You angrily said then pushed him out of the bedroom and slam the door right in front of his face.

 

He blinked.

 

“Whoa she almost got my nose.” Kris touches his nose. “Now is time for a surprise!” Kris happily said then went out to buy you a birthday cake and gifts.

 

--------------

 

Kris knocked softly on the door. You lazily get up form the bed and open the door. You cupped your mouth to see a large birthday cake that he was holding.

 

“Who say I forget about your birthday?” Kris laughed.

 

“Liar, I know you were looking at your calendar.” You caught him.

 

“Who cares, now blow the candle and make a wish.” Kris smiled.

 

You blow the candle and made a wish. When you were done, Kris put the cake aside and handed you some gifts that he bought. You put them aside.

 

“You don’t like it?” Kris frowned. “You have not taken a look what’s inside.” Kris said.

 

“Why? I thought my gift is you?” You .

 

Kris chuckled. He pulled you closer and hugged you as tight as he can.


So how was it? :)

-TabiOppa