Seventy-Four

Random Scenarios

Title: When you fall in love with your best friend and he loves you back.
Pairing: Kai; OC.
Fandom: EXO.
Ending: Cute and fluffy.
Requested by: sparrows8864.

 

You and Kai are best friends since the two of you are four. You were a quiet and shy type so you don’t have any friends other than Kai himself. He is different than you because he likes to make friends and he sure had a lot of friends.

 

“Psst!” Kai called you out.

 

You lift up your head to look at him.

 

“What are you doing there?” Kai asked as he smiled and walks towards you who are now disturbing the caterpillar that is eating your flower’s leaf.

 

“This little green thing ate my flowers.” You said, pouting at the caterpillar.

 

“Aigo, how cute.” Kai said then pinches your cheek.

 

You push his hand away and rubbed your sore cheek.

 

“It hurst1” you glared at him.

 

“Sorry.” He pouted at you.

 

You shook your head then begin to poke the caterpillar but Kai lift it up and shoved it towards you. You widened your eyes at him.

 

“Y-yah, what are you trying to do?” You asked.

 

“This little green guy just wanna say hello to your face.” Kai smiled then was about to put the caterpillar on your cheek but you pushes it away and the caterpillar landed in his shirt.

 

Kai immediately stood up and opens his shirt without thinking about you. You immediately turn your head and looked away. You blushed.

 

“Yah this thing is really slimy.” Kai chuckles after he picks the caterpillar and threw it at you.

 

You started to scream and Kai laughs harder.

 

“Stop bullying me!  Hate you!” You glared at him.

 

“Sorry, again.” Kai said between his laugh.

 

You patted your shirt and walks away, leaving Kai who is now looking at you. You secretly smiling, feeling happy. You don’t know why but since these days, you keep dreaming about him.

 

He is getting hotter when he grows up. His cute face had changed into a handsome one. You blush every time you think about him.

 

-----------------

 

You are now sitting at your own seat in the class, watching over Kai since half an hour ago. He is now busy talking with his friends. You were still staring at him then suddenly he turns to look at you. You startled and look away.

 

“I’ll be back.” Kai excused himself and sat in front of you. “______-ah. Is there anything you wanna talk about?” Kai asked.

 

“Huh?” You looked at him.

 

“Hmm?” Kai raised his eyebrows.

 

“N-nothing at all. Just get back to your friends. They are waiting.” You said then pretend to read a book.

 

“Are you sure you don’t have anything to say? Because I recognise that you were like staring at me for quite a long time so I thought you had something important to say.” Kai said.

 

You gulp.

 

“Nah, I was amazed with your height. That’s all.” You lied then fixed your hair and continue reading.

 

“Oh.” Kai simply replied and went towards his friends.

 

You looked at him then sighed.

 

‘That was close!’ You thought.

 

------------

 

You were now at Kai’s locker. You was about to insert the letter containing your confession towards him. You decided to confess him face to face but you were to shy to do so. You startled when Kai notices you.

 

“Eh? What are you doing here?” Kai asked as he wipes off his sweat with his PE shirt.

 

“Um, I…. I….” You were cut off by Kai when he snatches the letter from your hand.

 

“What’s this?” He asked.

 

“No!” You jumped to get it back but he is too high for you.

 

He lifts it higher and read out the contents.

 

“Oppa, no!” You cried.

 

“Kai oppa, I wanna make a confession about my feelings towards you. I like you….” Kai paused and looked at you with a different expression.

 

You cupped your face in embarrassment.

 

“_____-ah. You w-wrote this?” He asked.

 

You didn’t reply him. You played with your fingers, shyly nodded at him.

 

“I…. I like you. Wait No! I love you.” Kai said while lifting up your chin.

 

“Oppa…” You blushed.

 

Kai kissed you on the lips then pulled away and looked at you.

 

“You naughty girl. Why don’t you tell me at the first place? I’ve been waiting for this moment!” Kai said and smiled.

 

“You… You did?” You asked.

 

Kai nodded.

 

“Yes, _____-ah.” Kai said then was about to lean to kiss you but you pushes him away.

 

“Oppa, your sweat…” You pushes his chest.

 

“Oh sorry!” Kai apologized. “I’ll get change and we can go for a date after this.” Kai joked.


Is this good enough? Do let me know... :)

-TabiOppa