Seventy

Random Scenarios

Title: When you surprise him at a fan meet.
Pairing: Yesung; OC.
Fandom: Super Junior.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: --obsidian.

 

“Oppa, I’m not sure if I can come to your fan meet.” You said, sadly.

 

“W-why, _____-ah? Is there a problem?” Yesung asked as he tilted his head to look at you.

 

“No…”

 

“Why then?”

 

“My mom wants me to meet my relatives that I haven’t seen since I was four so yeah. I’m sorry oppa.” You played with your fingers.

 

“Oh… It’s okay.”

 

“It’s not okay!” You angrily said, making Yesung shock. “Oppa, you see… I had never get chance to attend your fan meet…” You continued.

 

“Maybe you can go next time?” Yesung tired to assure you.

 

“I… I don’t know.”

 

“Aish, don’t be sad.” Yesung gave you his genuine smile.

 

You looked up at him, staring at his handsome face.

 

“Is it me or you?” You asked.

 

Yesung frowns. “Huh?”

 

“Is it me or you’re the one who are sad? I know oppa. You must be so disappointed with me.” You said and started to hit yourself but he held you arm.

 

“Yah, yah. Stop blaming yourself. It’s just a small matter.” Yesung pats your head and give a peck on your cheek.

 

You touched your cheek.

 

“See you, um… anytime?” Yesung said then chuckles before he left.

 

You looked at him until his walking figure disappears. You smiled at yourself.

 

“I’m sorry, oppa. I had to do this or else it won’t be called as a surprise.” You said to yourself.

 

---------------

 

You are now on your way, driving. You looked at your watch, it is still early. You received a call from Kyuhyun telling that Yesung is now in the changing room. You thanked him and continue driving.

 

Kyuhyun and you had planned this since last week. Since it is Yesung and your anniversary so you decided to give him a surprise. You want to make it a little bit different this year so Kyuhyun offered himself to help you out.

 

After a few minutes you received a call from Kyuhyun again.

 

“Yah, _______-ah. Where on earth are you?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Ah, oppa. I’m sorry. I’m stuck in this road. It seems that many people are going to the same way.” You said.

 

“Oh, don’t be late or else our plan’s gonna ruin.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Oh, okay. I’ll try.” You said then hung up the call.

 

-----------

 

You were now in at the backstage. When you saw Yesung walks out of the room, you immediately hide yourself among the staff there. You sigh when Yesung didn’t notice about your presence.

 

“Psst!” Kyuhyun called you out.

 

“What?” You asked.

 

“Go into the room! He’ll be back in any second!” Kyuhyun pushed you towards the room right before Yesung came back from the restroom.

 

Yesung walks passed by Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun held his arm, making him stop.

 

“Yes?” Yesung asked.

 

“Uh… Um…” Kyuhyun rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“What is it?” Yesung frowns.

 

“It’s nothing. Just don’t be shocked.” Kyuhyun said then ran away.

 

Yesung raised one of his eyebrows up then he entered into the room. You were now hiding between the clothes as the other members acting like they didn’t see you. When Yesung’s back were facing towards you, you immediately jumped at his back, making him shocked.

 

“OMO!” Yesung holds his chest.

 

“Oppa!” You called him while hugging his neck.

 

“W-what are you doing here?” Yesung asked, still shocked.

 

You giggled.

 

“Aish, sorry but I was just lying about me going to my parents’ house. Sorry, oppa.” You pouted.

 

“It’s okay. Having you here is more than enough for me.” Yesung smiled then kissed your forehead.

 

The other members cleared their throat.

 

“Wah, I can feel the happiness in the air! Hey, congrates for the two of you! Happy anniversary to the two of you.” Kyuhyun said as he entered into the room.

 

“I bet you and ____-ah had planned this earlier huh?” Yesung crossed his arms.

 

“Yes, they did.” Shindong cut Kyuhyun off.

 

“I’ll excuse you, ____-ah but not you, Mr. Cho.” Yesung glared at Kyuhyun who is smiling at him.

 

“_____ah will help to defend me. Right, _____-ah?” Kyuhyun does his agyeo at you.

 

You shook you head.

 

“I thought I help you already?” Kyuhyun widened his eyes.

 

“Yah, we better go. Our fans are waiting for us.” Leeteuk said.

 

“Don’t forget to ask for my autograph later.” Yesung said and winks at you, making you blush.


What do you think? :)

-TabiOppa