Seven

Random Scenarios

Title: When he is your manager.
Pairing: Chanyeol | You
Fandom: EXO.
Ending: Happy.

 

Your stylist fixed your hair and then you’re all done. You stood up as you looked at your manager, Chanyeol who is now still busy organising your schedule.

 

You’re a soloist and ever since you became a celebrity, your life starts to change. You’ve become very busy. You even ignored all people around you because you’re too busy with your concerts and tours.

 

You even made your boyfriend as your manager. How funny was that? None of the celebrities would ever do this to their boyfriend/girlfriend.

 

“Babe, tomorrow we’re going to have a photo shoot so we have to wake up early.” Chanyeol said as he frowns at the list that he just read.

 

You just nodded as you take a sip on the bottle.

 

“Babe, its five more minutes to go, so get ready to the stage.” Chanyeol said some more as he looked at you and fixed your bang. He grins at you.

 

You felt touched. Even though you’ve ignored him the most, he still stands by your side no matter what happens. You stared at his puffy eyes.

 

Obviously he didn’t get enough sleep because he’s busy too. He’s busy organising your schedule. He looked at you.

 

“Yah, did you hear me-,”

 

You cut him off by kissing him. He widened his eyes but later he kissed you back. He pulled from the kiss and looked at you again.

 

“I’m sorry for ignoring you, oppa…” You said as you looked on the ground.

 

He rose your chin up. “It’s okay, I understand. Well, who am I to scold you? You’re my boss.” Chanyeol said.

 

You looked at him as you shook your head. “No, you ARE my boss…” You said as you walked towards the stage.


Hello :)

-TabiOppa