Sixty-Nine

Random Scenarios

Title: When you surprise him at a fan meet.
Pairing: Zhou Mi; OC.
Fandom: Super Junior.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: --obsidian.

 

You haven’t meet Zhou Mi for along time already because of your studies. You went to continue study since last two years. It is such a long time for Zhou Mi to wait for you to finish your studies.

 

“Hey, what’s up with that look?” Henry asked him.

 

“I miss her…” Zhou Mi sadly said.

 

“I know how you feel.” Henry patted his shoulder.

 

Zhou Mi took out his wallet and took out the picture of him kissing your cheek. The both of you were so happy that time. It was his very first fan meeting so he wants to make it as a memorable day so he took his picture kissing your cheek on that day.

 

You and him had promise to take another shot of you and him for the second fan meet but you couldn’t make it. Zhou Mi kissed the picture before putting it back into his wallet. Henry just looked at him.

 

Siwon were on the phone with his girlfriend. He was talking too loud until Zhou Mi was irritated with him. Henry immediately walks away because he didn’t want to see Zhou Mi fight with Siwon just because of this.

 

“You’re coming to my fan meet?.... Ahh… I can’t wait to see you there!.... Yeah, yeah sure jagi…. Okay, see you… I love you… Bye!” Siwon said then hung up.

 

Siwon looked at Zhou Mi who is now glaring at him.

 

“W-what?” Siwon innocently asked.

 

Zhou Mi shook his head then get up from his seat and went outside of the studio. He looked at the ring that you bought for him on his finger and caressed it. He sighed before continued walking towards his manager.

 

His manager greeted him with a smile. Zhou Mi frowned.

 

“What’s up with that smile on your face? You look creepy man.” Zhou Mi joked.

 

“I have something to tell you.”

 

Zhou Mi who is looking around immediately looked back at his manager.

 

“Huh? What is it? Is there any photo shoot for me to attend?”

 

“No…”

 

“Oh, what then?”

 

“You know that you’ve been waiting for your girlfriend to come back to Korea, right?” His manager asked.

 

“Um, yeah… Why? What’s wrong with her? Did something bad happen to her? Tell me!” Zhou Mi asked as he pulls his manager’s arm.

 

“Yah, yah! Calm down. Aish this boy.” His manager said.

 

Zhou Mi shyly bowed at his manager. “I’m sorry.”

 

“Okay… let’s get straight to the point. Someone told me that they saw her here in Korea.”

 

“Really?!”

 

“Aish do you need to shout at my ear?” His manager angrily said.

 

Zhou Mi chuckled. “I’m sorry, again.”

 

“Hmm. That’s the only thing that I wanna say to you. Now get back to work. I’m busy.” His manager walks away.

 

--------------

 

You were now at the entrance of the fan meet. You disguise as a guy because you didn’t’ want Zhou Mi to notice your presence. You fixed your jacket then took a deep breath before stepping inside. You bring along your camera, acting like a journalist.

 

You walk in and you got bumped into Henry. You immediately apologize and walks away immediately, scared that he will recognise you. It is too bad that he did.

 

“_______-ah?” Henry asked as he held your arm.

 

You bit your bottom lips before turning back to look at him.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Oh my, you’re here! Zhou Mi should know about this!” Henry excitedly said and was about to take out his phone but you stopped him.

 

“Oppa!” You said.

 

“Yes?” Henry looked up at you. “Aish, you just don’t know how much he misses you.” Henry continued.

 

“I know, that’s why I’m here. I wanna give him a surprise.”

 

“A surprise? At his fan meeting? How sweet! Okay, I’ll shut my mouth then.” Henry said then the both of you laugh.

 

-------------

 

You acted like you were taking Zhou Mi’s pictures. He just smiled and showed his cuteness and peace sign. You almost squealed. You widened your eyes when Henry sat beside him, wiggling his eyes to you.

 

“Hey camera girl! I mean… Man! Come closer!” Henry giggles at his silliness.

 

You glared at him, still with the camera covering half of your face.

 

“Take the picture of us!” Henry said and pulled your arms but you accidentally dropped the camera right in front of Zhou Mi.

 

Zhou Mi was about to handed the camera but shocked to see you there.

 

“____-ah? Is that really you?” Zhou Mi widened his eyes.

 

“Y-yes. Oppa I’m sorry!” You immediately bowed a few times but Zhou Mi stops you by hugging you.

 

“I’m glad that you came! You just don’t know how I miss you.” Zhou Mi paused at looked at you. “Just look at my girl, she has grown up to a beautiful girl.” Zhou Mi said.

 

You blushed. “Aish, it’s just two years.” You shyly said.

 

Zhou Mi smiled then something popped in his head when he saw Siwon who seems like looking for someone.

 

“Yah, Siwon-sshi!” Zhou Mi called.

 

Siwon looked at him. Zhou Mi pulled your face towards his and he kisses your cheek, making you blush some more.  Siwon rolled his eyes and shook his head.

 

“Jealous?” Henry continued, making Zhou Mi and you laughed.


Sorry for the late update. How was it? :)

-TabiOppa