Sixty-Eight

Random Scenarios

Title: When you surprise him at a fan meet.
Pairing: Sungmin; OC.
Fandom: Super Junior.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: --obsidian.

 

Sungmin were having his bad day today so his mood wasn’t really good. He only talks when he need to and you didn’t like it when he becomes sulky. You sat beside him and hugged his shoulder which is he is the one who suppose to do those kind of things.

 

He looked at you who are now staring at him. He looked away and stood up from his seat. You look up at him who is now dialling numbers in his phone. He put the phone against his ear and speaks to the person from the other line.

 

“Pick me up now. Thank you.” He said then hung up the call.

 

“Oppa…”

 

Sungmin turn and look at you.

 

“Sorry…” You said with your sad eyes.

 

He just nodded then walks out of the apartment. You ran after him and hugged him from behind.

 

“Please don’t be mad. I was just attending my reunion with my old friends, just for today.” You begged him.

 

“I said its okay…” He said with a cold tone.

 

“But it doesn’t sound like it is okay.”

 

Sungmin just kept quiet.

 

“Couldn’t you guys make it tomorrow?” Sungmin asked.

 

“No because one of them can’t make it tomorrow because they were busy. This is the only chance that we can meet up like we used to be before.”

 

“I see, they were more important than your husband. Go then.” Sungmin said the pushed away your arms from his waist and enters into his manager’s car.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry.” You said before the car drove off.

 

--------------

 

Sungmin cupped his face in disappointment. He really wants you to be there with him so that he could show you off to his fans but you ruined it. You didn’t mean to do it because you just wanna make a surprise for him.

 

About the reunion thing was just a lie. You even tell the other Super Junior members about it. They just had to keep the secret so that your surprise won’t ruin. You put on your best outfit and drive off to the fan meet.

 

--------------

 

You can barely see Sungmin is trying to smile at his fans. You keep chuckling every time he forced himself to smile. You feel sorry for making him mad but you have to do this or else it can’t be called as a surprise.

 

“Sungmin-ah, I recognise that you keep sighing. What seems to be the problem?” Shin Dong .

 

Sungmin immediately turn on his mic and look at Shin Dong with a worry look written on his face. The other members burst into laughter, making Sungmin startled. Sungmin bowed at Shin Dong then answered him.

 

“Ah, I’m just so thirsty.” Sungmin replied.

 

“I thought you already drank the whole big bottle of water?” It’s time for Kyuhyun to .

 

“Do you mean Shin Dong?” Sungmin said.

 

His answer makes people laughs.

 

“Yahhhh!” Shin Dong pretended to be mad, making the fans laughs.

 

----------------

 

After the fan meet, it’s time for a fan signing. Sungmin were busy signing but what’s on his mind was your name all along. He was busy thinking about you until he accidentally wrote your name onto one of his fans paper.

 

“Oh my, I’m sorry!” Sungmin apologized and was abut to rub it off but she stops him.

 

“It’s okay! I’m your wife’s fan too! She’s cool.” She praised, making you who is standing right behind her, blushing.

 

“Did I hear it wrongly?” You asked, making her shock but Sungmin is more shock than her did.

 

“OMO! Annyeong haseyo eonnie! May I have your autograph?” She said and handed you her phone case.

 

“On here?” You asked.

 

She nodded. Sungmin immediately stood up and walks towards you.

 

“What’s this?” Sungmin frowned.

 

“What?” You asked him innocently.

 

“What about your reunion?” Sungmin asked as he held your shoulders.

 

“It was just one of my plans.” You chuckled.

 

“Yah!” Sungmin pinches your nose, making the ELFs squealed. “Bad girl, you just don’t know how moody I am today because of you.” He said.

 

“Sorry…” You said between your laughs.


How was it? Do let me know ;)

-TabiOppa